[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 23, 17 10:41 AM
Thanks Mamarose1900

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

Re:Suggestion for the Developers

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Feb 25, 17 8:10 AM
I would also like to 2nd the idea for being able to put ANY item back into inventory when you don't want it on your island NOT just the items the developers decide to attach a go back box above the item.
I was desperate for fountains when I first started this game because I needed to gather more magic so I wound up buying 4 fish tank bubbles, do you know how much space 4 of those HUGE things take up when we have so little room? now I have so much magic that I don't even need this item but can't remove them. We need choices to do as we want to our island.

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Feb 25, 17 9:56 AM
One more thing I thought of when I was playing this morning. When we click on the fruit trees, it tells us how many we have in inventory. Ditto for when we cilck on the machines to make an item. I'd love to have the same feature when I click on crops so I can decide whether to harvest and plant more or not. Thanks.

silver_hawk
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,479 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 25, 17 9:58 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:One more thing I thought of when I was playing this morning. When we click on the fruit trees, it tells us how many we have in inventory. Ditto for when we cilck on the machines to make an item. I'd love to have the same feature when I click on crops so I can decide whether to harvest and plant more or not. Thanks.

X2

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Feb 25, 17 11:34 AM
NANA5LOVE wrote:I would also like to 2nd the idea for being able to put ANY item back into inventory when you don't want it on your island NOT just the items the developers decide to attach a go back box above the item.
I was desperate for fountains when I first started this game because I needed to gather more magic so I wound up buying 4 fish tank bubbles, do you know how much space 4 of those HUGE things take up when we have so little room? now I have so much magic that I don't even need this item but can't remove them. We need choices to do as we want to our island.

I wish we could sell items we no longer need, like those fountains. It would be nice to just sell back to the game and get coins or pearls. Not necessarily the amount we paid, but at least half.

I wish we could click on sold items from other islands and be able to port over to their islands.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Feb 25, 17 9:01 PM
I would love to have a stop put to any announcements as to what we put in our baskets I have stopped filling my baskets for a few days because I am so tired of having the same followers emptying my baskets every time I fill them up so after a couple of days I decided to fill them up again and the same 3 people completely emptied all but 3 of my 20 baskets within 3 minutes. I have over 116 followers and 18 that I friended so if it isn't the notice that I put something in my baskets that alerts these people, then how else do they know that I have started playing and filling my baskets?
I'm sorry if this upsets some people, but this is getting really old and really annoying and so I am done . I will only play this game in the future if they either open up a new area or a new fun event comes along OR if the developers stop announcing what people are putting in their basket, because by the time you see it come up it is gone anyway so why the notice.
It has been fun playing this game and as someone mentioned, if we stop playing we should unfollow our friends and I have done that.
I will miss playing and I would have loved to keep making bricks and/or selling amber but I will not spend my time making these items just for the same 3 villagers to swoop in and load up as they always do.
Love all you guys that have help answer so many of my questions and I have loved reading this forum.

Game name ZOE

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Feb 27, 17 3:14 PM
I wish we could sell the green stones. I'm getting way more than I can use. It would be nice to be able to do something more with them besides create blue stones that I don't need more of, either.

sayakan
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sayakan on Feb 27, 17 11:22 PM
Love this game.
But after getting to a certain level, would you give us some more things to do?
I gotta tell you that I will pay you more when the game is fun and comfortable, not when I got stuck.The change for underwater was nice, but it became too smooth and a bit boring.
Palace building consumes a lot of ambers, and it keeps game speed very slow.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 28, 17 7:31 AM
I agree with most of the suggestions such as having to confirm if you want to spend pearls, having extra things to do in the game, more storage. Personally I was shocked by the statements of people being angry at buying their goods. Those messages come through on the bottom of the screen. I would think if you are selling something, its there for anyone. Kind of felt like I was back in elementary school and people were "saving seats". I think it's kind of rude. I personally sell things hoping someone could use them, not just the chosen few who I deem should use them. Just my opinion.

namalthus
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by namalthus on Feb 28, 17 4:38 PM
I've seen some post about a full inventory. Maybe some trash bin to remove item from inventory.

or maybe something like a new house for orphan with someone in front accepting everything we can give him/her. that could be used for many thing too like a never ending quest, giving experience point for charity and at charity level X or each x level you get something

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 9:09:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Kendy_rae on Feb 28, 17 10:23 PM
I used to really enjoy this game, but I have found myself getting bored with it. I feel that the magic levels needed to unlock each area need to be dropped it took me months to get one part of the palace unlocked and that was only 6500 magic. Also, why are the underwater areas requiring 3 levels of magic to unlock? The areas are larger and now you need 7500 just to unlock one of the underwater gardens. The game was much better before those changes were made. Also, it may keep people more interested in the game if upgrades to the existing buildings such as doors, balconies, and windows had a higher magic incentive for upgrading. Maybe boost those values to 50. It will get people excited about the game again to be able to get to a new area faster.

[Post New]by SweetSayonara on Mar 1, 17 8:40 AM
this game is everything I love, simple, beautiful graphics, non-combative, but I`m sorry to admit that now I`m really bored with it.
They have made it too hard to get Amber and upgrade the palace and I don`t trust it not to crash for months on end again. I`m pretty much done.
Will stick around for dives to send Elements to a friend, but I think its time to sell off my inventory and find something else to play.
Its a great idea to make a thread giving valuable suggestions to the Devs, but they just aint listening.

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 2, 17 2:45 PM
Well, I only made this thread a week or so ago. It's way too soon to decide the developers aren't listening. It takes time for stuff to happen. It takes time to decide what changes to make. It takes time to then proritize those changes. And more time to program those changes in, especially if doing so requires changing more than just the code that's running in the background. Doing graphics and that stuff is pretty time-consuming, too. I'm not expecting to see any results from this thread for months.

mdpetdoc
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Mar 2, 17 11:29 PM
I would like to see a better balanced game. When the upgrades to the houses were done with stones, glass, and planks and the palace and de-cursing areas involved amber and alluring amber, the game was better balanced. The problem then was not having any idea what stone you would get, the balloons being very hard to fill, and the time to fill the balloons being too short.

I would suggest the first level upgrades remain as they are, the second level upgrades require a green stone, the third level upgrades require a yellow stone and glass, and the fourth level upgrades require an alluring amber and planks. Since Toy Island is the best source of red stones, it should not require the same amount of magic to open as the last area of the palace. Change it to 8000 so it can be opened immediately after the Librarian's Book Nook is de-cursed. I would also drop the amount of magic to de-curse the Newlywed's Nest by 250 which will allow a diligent player to get there in time to de-curse the lemon tree by level 50.

I would like to see 50% of the trades for basalt changed to trades for amber and the option to decline any of the islander trades so they cease wandering the island for days. It would be nice if the hourglass was replaced with a rotating graphic to help you identify the correct islander. It wouldn't need to display the specific item requested but could display the storage crate, blueprint, basket or pearl that is the reward for completing the trade.

The dives are very boring. Dives including cool down time should be kept to 24 hours or less so that players with limited time can complete a dive in a day and make some progress.

Since I suspect the developers changed to the heavy reliance on amber to slow progress and decrease market activity, it is ironic that upper level players who are bored have started selling amber and alluring amber. As more players do this, increases in magic will come more quickly and players will get to the waiting point earlier in the game.

[Post New]by SweetSayonara on Mar 3, 17 1:56 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:Well, I only made this thread a week or so ago. It's way too soon to decide the developers aren't listening.

This thread is a good idea and much appreciated, but it is not the only time and place that suggestions have been made.

For example, people have been asking for a Pearl Confirmation screen since pretty much day 1, and guess what, no luck.

The devs aint listening.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,065 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Mar 12, 17 3:53 PM
As many other PC players have discovered, there are glitches that make the game really unplayable once you get caught in them. I happened to begin playing just a day after the PC update was released and already the Technical Issues thread is bursting at the seams with problems.

I have submitted two inquiries to Customer Support about what I realized was a pattern pointing to a problem that has a very specific origin. When I began the process of restoring the three frescoes to open routes to other islands, I completed the restoration on the first one with no help. On the second one, I sent a Friend Request and received help. There is where the problem began. As soon as I clicked to accept the help, my game crashed. I had received help on a few other items with no problem, but now I could not complete restoring this fresco because each time I attempted to go any further, the game crashed and gave me a "Fatal Error" message. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. My drivers, including video, are all up-to-date. I sent an inquiry with a Dr. Felix report attached and decided to continue playing to see how things went from there. On the third fresco, I had one of those, "Ah, ha!" moments. While waiting for some kind soul to send help I had clicked on it a few times to see how much longer it would be until it opened. I had no problems at all. As soon as help was sent, things changed. When I clicked on the fresco or the icon showing that I had received help, my game crashed and I got the same "Fatal Error" message. This told me that this glitch is specific to the function of someone accepting help on the frescoes. I sent another inquiry with a new Dr. Felix report attached. Once you get caught in this, the game is really unplayable because you will not be able to open routes to other islands.The only reason I have one route open is that I did not ask for help on the first fresco. I sincerely hope that the devs will focus on the issue of a player receiving help from a friend on the frescoes in order to find whatever is causing this to happen.

[Post New]by magicbeader on Mar 13, 17 11:22 AM
I love the latest updates (there is always a but) BUT it would be great if there were another way to get leaf stones. Sending off balloons is fun but costly and untimely when you want to build or up your magic level. Maybe we could get leaf stones when we dive or when we hit a new level you could "win" leaf stones for your efforts. I use to see leaf stones when I dove but have not gotten any since new update.

You could even come up with a different way to earn them. I realize the complexity of this query but it would make the game faster in some ways while still maintaining the "farming" complexities.

Thanks, Magicbeader

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 13, 17 12:00 PM
magicbeader-I wish I could send you some of my leaf stones. I have tons. I'm using them to make blue stones, but since the latest update, I'm out of depleted stones. I sold a lot of them to make space in inventory, since we weren't using them much. Now, my inventory is overwhelmed with amber, but I need depleted stones. What I really wish is that the developers would settle on how they want gameplay to go. The last two updates have both completely changed how the game is played, leaving us with extra of stuff we don't need and low on stuff we need now.

I've stopped working on opening the library and toy island because I need to get rid of all that amber. I've stopped doing dives for the same reason, which means no fountain upgrades for a while. I'm working on the palace so I can use that amber to make bricks to build with. When my amber supply gets to a more reasonable level, I'll change my strategy again and work on both--assuming they don't change gameplay again.

One more suggestion--I really, really wish they'd put the celebration balloons and bubbles in the dive in the top layer so that if you click on a machine or similar thing that's behind the balloon, it wouldn't open. I've lost so many balloons closing out machines, the place where you pack balloons, the pearl exchange lady under water (which takes two clicks), etc. It's hard enough to catch them without having to deal with other game things. Today the daily bonus opened while I was catching balloons.

What I really wish is that we'd get one balloon for gold. One balloon for experience. One balloon for pearls. If there are other prizes-one balloon for those. And that's it. Catching balloons is frustrating, not fun. And we get the reward no matter what, just like with the gift boxes. Or just turn them into gift boxes. Or something simple.

Plus, it's hard to remember exactly which things give balloons, so I'm sometimes caught off guard. I remember for building upgrades. But sometimes when you pull a fountain, maybe? Or the wizards?, you get a few from the people in your immediate area.e

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 13, 17 12:05 PM
It tends to be things (such as fountains) you buy for pearls that generate balloons.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,065 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Mar 14, 17 11:15 PM
Thank you, devs, for the latest update! You obviously heard many of us in our frustration about "Fatal Error" messages when we tried to accept help that had been sent. It encourages players to post our thoughts when we know you really do listen.

Go to: