sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 22, 17 2:51 PM
For people having issues opening the game-
I don't know if this will work or not. I know it works when people download a game and it wont open because of windows 10 ( which doesn't work well with many BF games), don't know whether it will work for error codes, but it is worth a try.

For anyone having trouble opening game and using Windows 10, maybe give this a go. It's worth a try.

gail854 wrote:
I found this by accident on The Forgotten Fairytales forum but it worked for me. Change your screen resolution to something smaller, like 1680x1050, open the game and close it. Change the resolution back to original and open the game again. It worked for me on both games as neither would open but do now. Hope it helps.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mightywoof on Nov 7, 17 1:40 PM
sazoria wrote:For people having issues opening the game-
I don't know if this will work or not. I know it works when people download a game and it wont open because of windows 10 ( which doesn't work well with many BF games), don't know whether it will work for error codes, but it is worth a try.

For anyone having trouble opening game and using Windows 10, maybe give this a go. It's worth a try.

gail854 wrote:
I found this by accident on The Forgotten Fairytales forum but it worked for me. Change your screen resolution to something smaller, like 1680x1050, open the game and close it. Change the resolution back to original and open the game again. It worked for me on both games as neither would open but do now. Hope it helps.

Thanks sazoria! I have all 4 Royal Detective games and they played just fine after purchase but now they all crash. I uninstalled and re-installed but still no luck. Your solution sounded odd but I tried it anyway and I'm glad I did as it worked !!

Go to: