Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by csdrose82 on Feb 14, 17 3:20 PM
game keeps crashing at France level cannot get past it. Any ideas

[Post New]by almostanangel on Feb 14, 17 5:20 PM
Same issues as everyone else. I can sometimes exit and restart, but I've also had to uninstall and reinstall twice. I'm now on level 8 of India, and even uninstalling/reinstalling isn't working.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Feb 14, 17 5:36 PM
Not sure BFG will let me say this, but I bought the game a few months ago elsewhere, and have the same crashing issues (using Windows 10). It plays 1 or 2 levels, then closes out. I've been waiting for it to come here, hoping the devs would have fixed the issues it obviously has.

[Post New]by grannarizzo on Feb 14, 17 6:48 PM
game stops after the first level of England.. no code is displayed...I am using windows ten

[Post New]by abruno081980 on Feb 14, 17 9:24 PM
My game will not save, if I get out of game then go back in I have to play the whole game over again.

[Post New]by emilees_nanny on Feb 14, 17 9:54 PM
none of your "fixes work" how do i get my money back?

[Post New]by sayuri_18 on Feb 15, 17 3:13 AM
Game kept crashing for me too, but this helped;
go to the folder where big fish installs your games, find wedding salon 2 the app, then right click it and put compatibility mode on windows 8.

i am now stuck in africa though, as the upgraded minibar comes with no explanation as to how to determine what add they want to their drink.. would have been nice to get a clue there..

[Post New]by JJt838 on Feb 15, 17 6:42 AM
Crash city! How do we get a refund? In 7 years on bigfish I have never seen a game released with so many issues.

[Post New]by autschig357 on Feb 15, 17 9:12 AM
In the Africa level, where they introduce putting straws in the drinks, there's no indicator popping up of what kind of straw the customer wants.

[Post New]by BSBNess on Feb 15, 17 10:03 AM
I am in France Level the last level and it keeps crashing when I try and start the day.

And everything is update with my drivers because I play a lot more demanding games.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 15, 17 11:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing crashing issues when either playing certain levels or upon the start of the game. We definitely want to help get everyone to playing their games. Thank you to the players that have taken the time to post in this thread and let us know what troubleshooting steps they have taken. I've gone ahead and passed the contents of this entire thread to the appropriate teams. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players.

In the meantime, players are encouraged to visit our Big Fish Games Help Pages for troubleshooting steps that are specific to this issue. Below are two help articles that contain steps that have been known to help resolve crashing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run game as Administrator

The first help article contains steps on how to ensure that your video card driver is current. Running the game as an administrator helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly.

If crashing continues to be present, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to provide the information in the tickets to the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

dicece
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dicece on Feb 15, 17 12:12 PM
Game crashes in every 6 minutes..really wanted to buy this one but i won't until you fix the problem,windows 10...

[Post New]by ANKROSU on Feb 15, 17 2:33 PM
Game crashing all the time.I`ve tried everything, not working....... I wasted my money purchasing this game.

[Post New]by shelley08 on Feb 15, 17 3:03 PM
I reach France day 1 and the hairdresser arrives and nothing else happens

BlueLena
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Feb 15, 17 4:03 PM
Downloaded as usual, however would not even open,went straight back to games app. asking if I wanted to play again.I tried on 2 different lap tops running different Windows , one 7hp and one 8.1, Same result and none of the fixes worked.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Feb 15, 17 4:28 PM
autschig357 wrote:In the Africa level, where they introduce putting straws in the drinks, there's no indicator popping up of what kind of straw the customer wants.

Same problem here. It looks like the developers didn't code this properly, not really a tech problem with the game. There should be some way to determine what the customer wants in their drink, but I sure can't find one. You don't even have the option of seeing if they smile more at one of the choices - no discernible change in their faces, no popup indicator. It's a minor annoyance, sloppy game construction.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Feb 15, 17 4:32 PM
alycrom wrote:have purchased and it constantly crashes after i buy a new upgrade

So far I've only had this happen on the 6th level in Greece (I think that's the level), where the game indicates you should upgrade one particular stand. Every time I tried to upgrade that selection, the game crashed and closed. After trying several times, I selected the other stand of that type instead and it worked fine. (I was able to upgrade the original one the next time I had an opportunity to buy upgrades). I don't know why this happened, but you might try ignoring the indicator and see if it helps.

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Feb 15, 17 5:26 PM
crashing and burning with this game. I bought it. I updated my AMD. I did the run in xp windows mode. I have gone down the list of troubleshooting and it still will not work. The demo worked fine. Now I crash every two levels. I finally uninstalled it.

Another game I cannot play. I have a long list of them. All through BF

[Post New]by Sassy123 on Feb 15, 17 7:36 PM
I am having major problems with this games freezing up. On Level 23 it does nothing. The cashier is just moving and nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it will not work. Please help.

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by guylou1525 on Feb 15, 17 8:16 PM
Game won't start. It gets to the title screen and won't load, freezes in mid-load. Tried several times, same thing. Windows XP

Go to: