nanacory
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nanacory on Feb 20, 17 10:39 AM
Add me to the rest of the people on this list. The s will not load, I cannot exit using the menu, etc. etc, etc. I also am playing on windows. What is going on??? How eill we be repaid for this one? I have tried re-boot, re-install and everyting else. Can't believe this game is soo bad. Help!!! re-imburse, refund///exchange???? what now

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pdhforgot on Feb 20, 17 12:52 PM
Have done all tech support suggested
reloaded game 3 times
running windows 7
Waited until today to see if somethimg new. Last suggestion was bad form as tech support had already told you to do the reload. Could you please not repeat and give us something new or just say you are working on issue. At least I have not bought game and looks like I will not.

[Post New]by alfiebiggins59 on Feb 20, 17 2:01 PM
Hiya ... I purchased this game over the weekend and this is the first chance I have had to play. Can anyone help? When it opens up it only a small picture in the middle of my screen. The game seems to be running ok but it's very small. Any ideas would be a great help ... thanks guys

madyad
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madyad on Feb 20, 17 2:54 PM
add another to the list, can't do compass, cursor does not always work, cannot use menu to exit game from gameplay. windows 10

Edited on 02/20/2017 at 2:54:28 PM PST

[Post New]by pduffie on Feb 20, 17 4:02 PM
Game purchased - I have the same "S" problem with the compass as others. Windows Vista.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Feb 20, 17 11:08 PM
Thank you all for posting because I won't even bother playing the demo until this is resolved.

It's a shame, but for the last couple of years, I never consider purchasing a game until I see what the Tech Issues thread says after a few days. (I still run into problems, but not as many as I would without being so cautious.) For many years it was the exception rather than the rule for anyone to have serious tech issues and when we did, there were plenty of experienced, knowledgeable support techs to untangle the knots. Ah, for the good old days!

laila60
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by laila60 on Feb 21, 17 5:36 AM
non può prendere la S per metterla nella bussola perchè non c'è la manina e quindi si tratta probabilmente di un problema tecnico e poi non si poteva uscire dal gioco col tasto menù ho dovuto usare un'altra procedura quindi non acquisto per me, mi dispiace perchè era un bel gioco ma fini a che non si risolve questo problema..........

[Post New]by mary1960ac on Feb 21, 17 9:08 AM
Vali25 wrote:Hello,
for me it's the same error occurs : wont let me assemble the s in the compass wont go back to the menu either I have Windows 10 op. system
what to do? Thanks!

[Post New]by katiejean53 on Feb 21, 17 9:34 AM
Same problem here can't put the s in the compass and can't return to the menu. I also can't get the tile from inside the safe (one of the collectibles). Playing on windows xp.

Edited on 02/21/2017 at 9:35:21 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 21, 17 11:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that people are continuing to experience some technical issues in this game, and I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who's taken the time to report this here. The Forum Moderation Team is limited in our abilities to provide customized help for problems like this, as the forums don't contain the tools needed to investigate glitches and issues. However, as bfgIlinalta mentioned, we've made sure to pass along the reports here so that the appropriate teams are aware of this problem.

In the meantime, if someone is coming across that problem with the S and they haven't done so already, I encourage checking out our help articles. Similar looking problems may have different causes, and our help articles are a quick way to run through some troubleshooting steps in order to work on resolving issues as soon as possible. I've gone ahead and included a couple below that can be helpful in situations like this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

alfiebiggins59, I'm sorry to hear that you're coming across that issue with the game display. To address this, I encourage trying the steps in the help article below:

Screen Resolution

If anyone is encountering a persistent technical issue, the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps have access to the tools needed to gather and pass along data on tech problems to the right teams. They're always happy to assist as much as they can, and can provide replacements or even refunds if needed.

The Forum Moderation Team understands that frustrations may arise from technical problems like these, and we absolutely appreciate everyone who provides help and suggestions in the forums. In order to make sure they stay comfortable for all our users, the Moderators request that people please make sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting. Specifically:

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 21, 17 11:23 AM
Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that people please refrain from including any comments that are drawing unwanted attention to other users. This way we can make sure everything stays respectful and enjoyable for all who want to participate.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

sammybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by sammybean on Feb 21, 17 4:13 PM
Same as everyone else
Windows 10
Compass problem
Cant access menu task manager to exit
no back button for strategy guide.
Too bad, it wasn't such a bad game but no buy here!

[Post New]by 55Charlie on Feb 21, 17 5:04 PM
Same problem as everyone else.
Windows 7
Compass problem with the "S", can't use the menu button, strategy guide won't allow going back to a different chapter.
Cursor is a bit difficult in other areas too.

[Post New]by joyfuloldwoman on Feb 21, 17 5:42 PM
This is a beautiful game, BUT hardly anything on the far left can be accessed, including the "Menu". The things that you can access do not work right. I would love to have this game, but only if it works right

[Post New]by TOMMYC51 on Feb 22, 17 9:43 AM
Same as everyone else
Windows 10
Compass problem
Cant access menu task manager to exit
no back button for strategy guide.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 17 1:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

The entire Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is occurring within their games. As stated by bfgIlinalta and bfgPanthalassa, we have forwarded the contents of this entire thread to the appropriate teams for investigation. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums to inform the players.

Players are welcome to try the troubleshooting steps in the following help articles from the Big Fish Games Help Pages as they are specific to the systems and issues presented:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run game as Administrator
Windows 10

If technical issues persist, players are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team also has the tools to provide further assistance and ensure that the pertinent information in the tickets is passed along to the teams for the investigation of these issues.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Feb 23, 17 10:57 PM
Having same problems as everyone else, S wont wove to the compass and the Menu button is frozen wont let me go back have to ues control ALT Delete to get out of the game please send a fix

[Post New]by _Minnie_J on Feb 24, 17 5:34 PM
When I try to open the game it opens and the screen has a bubble that says input not supported.

[Post New]by caldwellka on Feb 25, 17 8:22 PM
SAME ISSUES AS EVERYONE ELSE. THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE GAME. THERE NEEDS TO BE A PATCH TO REMEDY THIS SITUATION. IF YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE ONE, I WOULD LIKE A REFUND.

[Post New]by rigacci on Feb 28, 17 10:18 AM
Put me on the list.

Can't grab the S and also the MENU button does nothing. Must exit the game ungracefully.

Where is the UPDATE that will fix this?

Go to: