[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 15, 10 6:19 PM
all the way are the left top, move this box by moving the lever until it drops

move the second box, it is easy no problem
now place the bomb under the box with the dirt above it
it will drop onto the dirt
stand on the ladder dig the ground away so you can move the box into place
dig under the marble let it fall to the ground
give it a push. let it go until it stops then dig under it
dig the ground away and push it into place.
now walk across and move the box into place now dig the ground way
drop down and dig under the box and let it fall
next box samething you have the marble left to dig under.
box box box marble ground ladder.

bonus
portal place the bomb.

Re:If I can help

[Post New]by jlasyd on Apr 16, 10 7:19 AM
I am on stuck on level 2-24 "break the seal"........any help on how to get the upper blocks down to the gaps???? Thanks in advance

Ceutche11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Ceutche11 on May 23, 10 3:18 PM
Basement level 16.... what is the trick to this one?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 24, 10 12:20 AM
The boxes are use to fill in the empty space just below the levels of dirt.
Start with the box at the very top.
I blew up the dirt and moved the box by standing on the ladder and digging away the ground in the way.
I then moved the marble into the same space by digging under it until it fell and the pushed it into place.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 24, 10 12:21 AM
Break the seal, place the bomb under the ground below the box. It will blow dropping the box. This is the easiest way to move it.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 24, 10 12:23 AM
level 16 Basement, use the carriers to keep the kittens from falling.
avoid the bees by going to the other side.
use the bag for turnip green and ants.

[Post New]by san5208 on May 24, 10 5:22 PM
sulky1 wrote:Hi,
I'm stuck on level 9 unstable ground in the garden tools section!
I have got to the last kitty on the right bottom hand side but cannot get it, there is a ladder above and a porthole below to the left, if you walk next to the ladder there is a drop through so fall straight into the porthole, i just cannot get kitty! please help, im anxious to finish the game.
thanks in advance

super granny 5 - kitchen level 2

[Post New]by frustratedgranny on Mar 4, 11 4:16 AM
I have collected all the kittens except for the last three. 1 on the left and 2 on the right. Can't work out how to get to them! Have tried the blowtorch allover the place to break through. Can't dig down through the ground. It is possibly something very obvious but i am missing it! HELP PLEASE

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 5, 11 6:14 PM
Good early morning. when you start use the lever to drop the top box into position. Directly under the box, place the bomb, the box will drop
after it does, while standing on the ladder dig away the ground so granny can push the crate over. now go after either marble.
to move them into position stand on the ladder again dig away the ground.
take all the kittens home.
blow the ground above the bonuses.
now to get to the exit flower,
walk across the crates and dig under them one at a time

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Feb 4, 12 8:12 PM
BabyNurse123 wrote:Please do help!! I don't remember the name of the level, but I am in the kitchen and have to step in the green goo and jump up a series of platforms to get to the top of the screen to rescue the last 2 kitties. I get all the way up without a problem; but when I try to get to the very top, Granny double jumps every time and over shoots the platform. I am only tapping the space bar once, I have clear space over her head so it isn't that. Help! Thank you!! .

This was a frustrating level for me, patience, and practice is all I can tell you.

[Post New]by LadyMississippi on Apr 22, 12 6:39 AM
Stuck in basement level 23, there are two sections that only have two dig places and no fall through. Can clear all but the last two cats

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 23, 12 8:46 AM
LadyMississippi wrote:Stuck in basement level 23, there are two sections that only have two dig places and no fall through. Can clear all but the last two cats

Hi. Do you remember when you played Unstable Ground? You had little space to dig.
On this level, have Granny turn a little bit and then dig.

gayle1st
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Get your dig on

[Post New]by gayle1st on Aug 27, 12 11:33 AM
How in the world are you getting beyond the two short columns on the right and left sides?? There is not enough room to dig another hole so I am just getting stuck there. HELP!!

[Post New]by shma1044 on Mar 30, 13 2:22 AM
everyone keeps saying turn a little and lighty tapp to dig to get the last kitty in level 9...but i Keep doing it and she keeps falling. granny is too fast. the portal is a bummer. and this is jus jus really making me sad bcuz I love this game so much and i dont wanna to have to delete this game because of this level.... just like I deleted Super Granny 3.
im so upset. goodbye super granny 3 and 5. im so tired of this.. theres just no outta it.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 30, 13 9:58 AM
shma1044 wrote:everyone keeps saying turn a little and lighty tapp to dig to get the last kitty in level 9...but i Keep doing it and she keeps falling. granny is too fast. the portal is a bummer. and this is jus jus really making me sad bcuz I love this game so much and i dont wanna to have to delete this game because of this level.... just like I deleted Super Granny 3.
im so upset. goodbye super granny 3 and 5. im so tired of this.. theres just no outta it.

What is wrong with super granny 3? Where did you get stuck.

To play unstable ground, stand on the ladder and dig a hole. It is a little easier.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Get your dig on

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 30, 13 10:00 AM
gayle1st wrote:How in the world are you getting beyond the two short columns on the right and left sides?? There is not enough room to dig another hole so I am just getting stuck there. HELP!!

When you play unstable ground you only had a little room to dig.

I have just played back through grannies 3,4, and 5. There are plenty of places where there is just two spaces to dig. This is not the only level where you have two small space to dig.

shelagh23
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by shelagh23 on May 4, 13 7:44 AM
Hi I am stuck in the kitchen level 20 .I can't get the sequence right when flicking the switches to get the vines to go across.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 4, 13 5:38 PM
BabyNurse123 wrote:Please do help!! I don't remember the name of the level, but I am in the kitchen and have to step in the green goo and jump up a series of platforms to get to the top of the screen to rescue the last 2 kitties. I get all the way up without a problem; but when I try to get to the very top, Granny double jumps every time and over shoots the platform. I am only tapping the space bar once, I have clear space over her head so it isn't that. Help! Thank you!! .

All I can tell you is that this level takes patience.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 4, 13 5:43 PM
shelagh23 wrote:Hi I am stuck in the kitchen level 20 .I can't get the sequence right when flicking the switches to get the vines to go across.[

Please check your level. All you do in this level is to push the boxes so they fall into the holes.

Go to: