BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 4:52 PM
There has been a walkthrough posted since yesterday.

[Post New]by NekoRyuukiChan on Apr 18, 10 4:20 PM
So, I don't know if there are ever updates or patches for games that are already out, but I wanted to let the developers know that the word is spelled "champagne", not "champaign". I appreciate all the hard work done for these games and all, but I figure someone should point out the typos so that they don't happen again in later games.

Otherwise, the game is pretty fun. I've done the hour demo, and finished about half a dozen keys with no walkthrough or hints(because once I used a hint and all it told me was "go left"...yeah, thanks). As others have stated, it's a really nice change of pace to not have a game take you by the hand and walk you through its entirety. That being said, I do wish that some of the puzzles were a little harder, or the chapters at least longer. Most of the locks are fun and challenging, but the jigsaws are laughable, and most of the wall-puzzles are pretty simplistic, too, even without instructions.

Definitely worth buying, if only I knew how many keys there were all-in-all. But definitely a game worth supporting, in any case!

[Post New]by NekoRyuukiChan on Apr 18, 10 4:24 PM
Whoops, just checked the walkthrough, and apparently there are nine keys in all, and I was well into chapter seven when my trial ran out. So if you're a fast player and a quick thinker like me, then this game isn't worth your money. It definitely is worth the free download, though!

halfadime7
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Hunky guy - wrong voice

[Post New]by halfadime7 on May 17, 10 1:45 PM
Love the game and the whole idea, but WHY did the creators give this hunky guy such a geeky voice (sorry geeks, nothing personal). This just sours the whole thing. Am I too shallow? Guess so. Please give the heroes a good masculine voice, huh? Do you think Prince of Persia would have been such a success if he had Pee-Wee Herman's voice; or Vigo Mortenson in Lord of the Rings triology? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Like fingernails on the black board. shudder

[Post New]by kikiklas on Oct 30, 10 5:53 PM
Hi.

Is there any way to shut the sound off and make the game fullscrene?

thanks
kikiklas

[Post New]by gramma36 on Mar 30, 11 4:31 PM
annienric wrote:Hi How do I get the tape away from the dragon, the only sparkley thing is the eyes on the skull but when I click on it nothing happens

[Post New]by janjan71 on Apr 16, 11 11:37 AM
cant get into forum for help.

[Post New]by rjrocktenn on Apr 16, 11 5:50 PM
I got the tub of water now what do I do there is no hints

Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum

[Post New]by Kajun12 on Apr 22, 11 12:15 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have gotten where Dominic is in snow place with that animal with the big horn on his nose. (I know what animal he is, but I can't spell it) this animal has the keg under both frount feet.
I also saw a puzzle game in the cabin. How do I get to it? Did I miss something?
I do need some help with this one. PLEASE

Go to: