Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Rooobeee on Dec 21, 17 7:41 PM
Batgirl10_7 wrote:ACHIEVEMENTS NOT REGISTERING: I had gotten to the bonus chapter before checking in the extras menu and when I clicked on achievements, not a single one was showing that I earned. I was mad. I restarted the game anew with a new profile and achievements again were not being shown after I earned them. I uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates, did everything the moderators always say to do and still no achievements show. Can anyone help me out here or am I the only one having this issue? Thanks fishies!

Nope, I'm having the same issue as well on my Windows 10 PC. I remember beta testing this game, and the achievements worked, but they're not working right now.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by TexasTango79 on Dec 25, 17 6:11 PM
I am playing on my iPad and I can’t finish the kitchen HOP to get the caterer uniform. I have spent 30 minutes putting the knife over the wood clock in so many different places/ways and it just won’t work. I have tried clicking the clock first, makes no difference, no matter where I drop the knife on the clock the action won’t happen, can’t progress in the game. Please fix or I will put in for a refund with Apple.

My iPad is a newer iPad with the latest iOS. This is not a performance issue. It is a glitch in the game. All through the game it was really hard to get the game to recognize me holding up and object to another for the interaction. I have not had this issues with other Big Fish games as bad as it is on this game and never to the point of not being able to progress.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 12, 18 12:10 AM
My achievements are empty. I finished the bonus game and there is not one thing in the achievements. Mind you, I collected all 38 records and 17 morphs. Win10PC.

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 1:30:19 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 12, 18 7:38 AM
Batgirl10_7 wrote:ACHIEVEMENTS NOT REGISTERING: I had gotten to the bonus chapter before checking in the extras menu and when I clicked on achievements, not a single one was showing that I earned. I was mad. I restarted the game anew with a new profile and achievements again were not being shown after I earned them. I uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates, did everything the moderators always say to do and still no achievements show. Can anyone help me out here or am I the only one having this issue? Thanks fishies!

I'm having the same problem and it's January 2018. Hers was from Oct 2017.
The sales page has Quote-Earn a variety of unique achievements. It's on the sales page twice.

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 7:44:01 AM PST

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Feb 4, 18 5:01 PM
Majestyx12 wrote:

I'm having the same problem and it's January 2018. Hers was from Oct 2017.
The sales page has Quote-Earn a variety of unique achievements. It's on the sales page twice.

Feb. 2018 and same issue...

Go to: