Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum

[Post New]by oskargolden on May 7, 10 3:08 PM
It said "To be continued" when will that be?

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum

[Post New]by kattaylor848 on May 12, 10 4:38 PM
I used a credit to get this one and loved it. I am new to BF and just learning the ropes.
The storyline was great, not to hard for a "newbie". Can't wait to try more of the great games on here.
Took me a whole about 7 hours (slow i guess) to complete. Thanks Big Fish!

New Game

[Post New]by nattiegirl2 on May 13, 10 6:40 AM
I swear I saw an offering of another Haunted Manor game the other day. Now I can't find it!! Where did it go and when will it be available! This is one of the better games out there. I know it was a new game because it prompted me to go back and demo the first Haunted Manor!! Help, I'm going coo-coo!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

New Game

[Post New]by prpldva on May 13, 10 6:49 AM
nattiegirl2 wrote:I swear I saw an offering of another Haunted Manor game the other day. Now I can't find it!! Where did it go and when will it be available! This is one of the better games out there. I know it was a new game because it prompted me to go back and demo the first Haunted Manor!! Help, I'm going coo-coo!!

Hi nattiegirl2! Welcome to the forums!

IT may have been for the Collector's edition which has a bonus adventure. You can find it here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7700/haunted-manor-lord-of-mirrors-collectors/index.html

New Game

[Post New]by nattiegirl2 on May 13, 10 12:02 PM
Thank you for your reply, but I thought the game I'm talking about had another name and another description -- the description actually refered to the first game. Maybe it was the collector's edition. I'll take a look, thanks again.

[Post New]by jocelan on May 15, 10 9:44 AM
I am very angry. I not only bought this game, but paid for the backup disk as well. But I am sending it back as it is defective. You may go as far as the Wine Cellar. But there are two corks missing, so that is the end of that. I am sending the disc back to them and requesting a refund.

[Post New]by frogfolly on Jun 4, 10 6:02 PM
I'm stuck in the garage. I can't get the jack down from the top shelf. Have the four tubes and pump, but nothing else is responsive, What to do?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 4, 10 8:03 PM
frogfolly wrote:I'm stuck in the garage. I can't get the jack down from the top shelf. Have the four tubes and pump, but nothing else is responsive, What to do?

Hi frogfolly! Welcome to the forums!

# Look at the close-up of the inflated tire along the back wall.

# Place a TIRE on the pile; use the PUMP to inflate the TIRE.

# Repeat this for the remaining 3 TIRES.

Now you can get the jack.

[Post New]by frogfolly on Jun 4, 10 8:28 PM
Tried that, but will try again! Thanks!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 4, 10 10:56 PM
You're welcome, good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by Chrissythemoo on Jun 5, 10 11:20 AM
jocelan wrote:I am very angry. I not only bought this game, but paid for the backup disk as well. But I am sending it back as it is defective. You may go as far as the Wine Cellar. But there are two corks missing, so that is the end of that. I am sending the disc back to them and requesting a refund.

I have the same problem, but I downloaded the game. Final 2 corks are missing!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 9, 10 8:16 AM
Are you sure the corks are missing? One is in the hiden object game, one is in the wine glass on the table and you need to use the tap to fill the glass with wine and the cork will float to the top, the third is in the barrel in the top right of the screen and you need to get the corkscrew from the table and use it on the cork in the barrel.

[Post New]by froggyma on Jul 6, 10 4:50 PM
lillian_robbins wrote:I am putting the clock together and when I set the time nothing else happens. I cant find what to do now?

I am having the same trouble. I can't get past the clock. I don't see that anyone answered. What am I missing?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 7, 10 9:01 PM
You probably need to push the minute hand closer to the 12 - that's where a lot of people got stuck.

[Post New]by j_makofka on Jul 14, 10 2:14 PM
Anyone ever figure out how to get the clock to work?

[Post New]by j_makofka on Jul 14, 10 2:16 PM
Tried the hands every place and nothing working!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 24, 10 4:06 PM
The hour hand should be on 11 and the minute hand just before the 12. Just keep nudging it towards the 12 until it works.

[Post New]by chanty12 on Aug 11, 10 9:59 PM
when did this game come out?

[Post New]by marleneawooten on Aug 14, 10 5:10 AM
I can't find the heart in the bed chamber for the music box. Please help!

[Post New]by Eschro on Oct 3, 10 7:57 PM
lillian_robbins wrote:I am putting the clock together and when I set the time nothing else happens. I cant find what to do now?

Go to: