scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by scs2 on Mar 24, 17 6:58 AM
MacBook Air running OS 10.12.3. Played halfway through the game and now it boots me out (with no message) as soon as I hit play. All drivers up to date, rebooted computer, reinstalled game. I notice that when I click "Play" it seems to hesitate for a couple of seconds -- then boots me out. Not happy.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by honey2010 on Mar 24, 17 9:08 PM
game keeps shutting down

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 4, 17 8:57 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience and for reporting your experiences with the game Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition. It sounds like players are running into crashes or access violations and I would like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting which may assist as well as how to reach out to our Customer Support Team for more assistance.

For players seeing an access violation message after the game crashes, the following page of steps may be able to quickly resolve that issue:

Access Violation

For players on Windows seeing a crash with no message, the following page of steps could assist with resolving that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Some players may be seeing issues on Windows 10, if so, the following operating system specific steps may assist:

Windows 10

Mac players that are seeing a crash may be able to troubleshoot that issue with the following set of steps:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time today. I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by jkl4747 on Apr 30, 17 8:44 AM
j too have a runtime error and shut down at the vision potion cant finish game I will wait for fix if not I will delete the game I wont ask for refund because it wont happen still like most games but have some that don't work

[Post New]by djmgrjgj on Jun 17, 17 10:17 PM
having a problem with snuffing out the candles, there is no order or an object to use to snuff out the candles, the guide doesn't show how to snuff them out. read other post on this problem and doing the left to right don't work or right to left either. big fish need to tell the developers to fix all the problems people are having trying to play this game. or refund people back their money spent.

[Post New]by EclecticDragon on Jul 3, 17 2:16 PM
I have a Microsoft visual C ++ runtime library error .

Program: C:\program Files (86x)\ haunted legends - the black

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way.

[Post New]by stormdancer on Aug 11, 17 10:43 AM
I am in the alley beside astors house. I cannot get the last rock to break the goblet. does anyone have a solution. Thank you.

Go to: