Wicked500
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Wicked500 on Mar 24, 17 7:29 PM
I have the same problem as everybody on windows 10, execpt I have windows 7 professional version'

maryseely
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by maryseely on Mar 25, 17 8:57 AM
I cannot load this game. It stops loading after 95% and becomes an error. I have uninstalled twice, reinstalled and still get the same result. I can load all the other games I have in the queue but not this one. It did load the first time but not since.
Help. Me

maryseely
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by maryseely on Mar 25, 17 2:26 PM
New1 wrote:I can't understand the clock. I kept checking the guide to see how to set it but nothing works. Please help!

maryseely
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by maryseely on Mar 25, 17 2:29 PM
maryseely wrote:
New1 wrote:I can't understand the clock. I kept checking the guide to see how to set it but nothing works. Please help!
Try to change the hands around put the large hand on 8 and the small hand on 12 then match the ruins as the clue tells you. Hope this helps

maryseely
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by maryseely on Mar 25, 17 2:32 PM
If i have to change my profile again I'm not going to be happy!!!!!!!!!!!

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Mar 31, 17 6:27 AM
Even after the update, I still have no interactive gears needed to place the Edelweiss flower in it's slot on the column in the Garrison.

My pointer remains a pointer over the slot.

There is no way to move on, or back, or sideways. The Hint button keeps telling me to "Move along" no matter where I am on the map.

Any help on the this matter would be greatly appreciated.

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Apr 1, 17 7:46 AM
No help from the BIg Fishies for me????

I have no interactive icon on the scene where the Edelweiss flower is used.

Do I just suck it up?

[Post New]by CateMcKinney on Apr 2, 17 11:47 PM
naturelover4 wrote:Can't get the clock hands to work. I've tried multiple solutions, the strategy guide doesn't help. Someone suggested rotating the green ring after setting hands to 12 & 8 but the green ring doesn't spin. I'm using windows 10.

I have tried every combination. Ring does not rotate. Cannot get sandpaper. Running collectors edition on windows 10. I have tried the guide and everything else to see if something had to be done prior. I am highly upset.

[Post New]by LuvBFgames on Apr 3, 17 5:19 PM
Made it through the bonus game, then lost my profile while in the souvenir screen in Extras. The screen froze and had to ctrl-alt-del to get out. This is a repetitive problem with EPIX. I run windows 10, and have been a customer for many years, but I'm getting frustrated with ongoing problems. First time I've resorted to posting a complaint. Improvement has to happen soon to keep my account.

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 5:41:13 PM PST

abbyD
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by abbyD on Apr 4, 17 10:27 AM
martyn8988 wrote:i cant find the 3rd morphing object in 3rd hop scene can any one help me tghe one with big book

Here's the issue: While you're in the Extras replaying HOPs, the sun/moon on #3 doesn't change to show you've found the morphing object. So go to your Achievements and scroll down to the bottom. If you have found all of the morphing objects, you will receive the Achievement, even though the sun never changed color in the Extras.

Devs, can you fix the Extras section so the sun will change color on the HOP #3 (the one with the book)?

acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by acter on Apr 12, 17 7:41 AM
Edited: Never mind - I clicked and clicked and clicked all over the screen, and finally got to the actual scene.

I'm in the terrarium, clicked on one of my missing lizards (as opposed to leaping lizards), and I now have just a coach with spinning wheels. sigh.

It's the balcony lizard.

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 7:43:25 AM PST

jcvanhal
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jcvanhal on Apr 18, 17 2:11 PM
When exiting the game you loose your profile and the collectibles.
Cannot play the bonus game.
This is about the fifth new EIPIX game where I am experiencing this problem.
Run Windows 10 fully updated.
I stopped buying the newer EIPIX games.
Sometimes I might buy an occasional SE version, but only rarely.
I now understand I am not the only one experiencing this structural fault.

Big Fish, you are loosing money through this common fault in the newer EIPIX games.

SweetSuki
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSuki on Apr 29, 17 2:55 PM
Add me to the long list of players who are losing their game profiles when exiting. 2nd game in the last few weeks that have had tech issues. Getting really old. Been here since 2009 almost 800 games and I'm getting ready to jump ship. I can't understand why these are not tested for glitches before releasing them.

Wanted to add that I bought this on 4/19/17 so the earlier update had already been applied for fixes. Obviously this issue wasn't one they addressed.

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 8:35:25 AM PST

[Post New]by dropstop on May 8, 17 1:44 PM
I am stuck on the clock in healers house chapter 2. It is set correctly but won't open.

[Post New]by dropstop on May 8, 17 1:46 PM
Forgot to mention i am running a Mac X Yosemite

[Post New]by CRAZYSVSR on May 25, 17 1:38 PM
It would have been ]wonderful if I got the update! Have reinstalled twice, still cannot get off the beginning of game as I cannot pick up any of the items in inventory! Game makes me set up new profile to get out of it but not to get in...........go figure??? Windows 10 here too.

Edited on 05/25/2017 at 1:42:01 PM PST

Go to: