fedakski
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:**********ALL TOGETHER NOW ...**********

[Post New]by fedakski on Mar 20, 17 11:48 AM
Back at you all!!! Spring has sprung...will change my room when I get home from work tonight.

Namaste
Barb

ibdapita
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Mar 20, 17 6:48 PM
To the amazing family of MC Thanks to all of you for your help in the past year, Wishing you all blessings and good health!

Maggie

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 20, 17 6:56 PM
To All Who Roam the Castle...

{{{HUG}}}

May this be the start of a wonderful spring season for all! For those who have had hardship and loss this year, I am {{{{{hugging}}}}} you extra tight!

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 6:57:06 PM PST

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 20, 17 6:59 PM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
20th here now.

Anabel and I send hugs and purrs and love to everyone!

In fact, I care so much that I am about to do something I have NEVER done before!

Use an emoji!

Jenifer and Anabel

They had one for a kitten, but not a lunatic.

You could change your game name to "Lou Natick"? I'm thinking of changing mine to Ima Nutt.

[Post New]by hawaiiandiane on Mar 20, 17 7:48 PM
Happy Spring Equinox!

All of your posts made me smile~even tho I didn't Feel like it It is foggy and rainy here on the Oregon coast--so what else is new? BUT, I see one of my azaleas is trying to bloom. There is hope yet. From all of us who needed a hug, thank YOU, and back atcha.
Aloha!

[Post New]by 595396 on Mar 20, 17 9:53 PM
Thank you all for responding with all good words.
Today was cool in am but got to 72 with a little rain in the afternoon. The contractors were here early pounding and measuring the outside. Yah, getting some work done. I played another BF game and then went to MC to actually play rounds. Imagine my surprise at how many friends had sent me so many great gifts especially EGG's . Warmed my made me smile and actually had 2-3hrs without pain. It can only be all the good vibes sent out. Together we can ease pain and bring smiles. Keep it up and do something NICE everyday. My love and ((( hugs))) go out to all.
TOAD/MOUSE/OTTER

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Mar 20, 17 10:11 PM
Shawkn wrote:
You could change your game name to "Lou Natick"? I'm thinking of changing mine to Ima Nutt.

I prefer Ophelia Bottom

kkreisman
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Mar 21, 17 2:14 AM
Happy first day of Spring to all our MC family! It's truly wonderful to be involved with such a positive, warm and caring group of people from all over the world. My Spring Wish is that we take this feeling and share it throughout our communities.

Love and Blessings to all of you,
katiek

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 21, 17 3:34 PM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Shawkn wrote:

I prefer Ophelia Bottom

How about Marsha Mellow?

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Mar 21, 17 3:40 PM
hawaiiandiane wrote:Happy Spring Equinox!

All of your posts made me smile~even tho I didn't Feel like it It is foggy and rainy here on the Oregon coast--so what else is new? BUT, I see one of my azaleas is trying to bloom. There is hope yet. From all of us who needed a hug, thank YOU, and back atcha.
Aloha!

Puget Sound area in WA. Here you on the rain and have a rainy day {hug}! My azaleas have buds as do my rhodies and my crocus are up and all over the place. Nothing yet on my cherry trees. However, it is the start of Hummingbird migration season so I felt great just getting out the feeders and prepping things for when I can hang them up. Hang in there, the weather will eventually catch up to the season!

Go to: