Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by marijkee123 on Mar 26, 17 1:54 PM
Hi I have a problem with a hop, the one find 12 pieces ans receive a small chest. It did not work. I noticed there was another member with the same problem. Are we doing something wrong or is it a glits. The game is running fine with Windows 7. But now am stuck.I

It did n

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Ellis_Alexander on Mar 26, 17 4:14 PM
The instruction paper for using the purple, blue, & green crystals appears in front of the books and gaps at the bookshelf, but the paper can't be taken. Clicking on it causes a message about the missing books.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 27, 17 8:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues when trying to play this game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should and will provide some Big Fish Games Help pages that are specific to these issues.

For players that are on the Windows 10 operating system, the following help page contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Windows 10

Since it looks like some players are experiencing issues progressing with a certain scene in the game, running the game as an administrator helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please refer to the following:

Run Game as Administrator

I've also gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams regarding the error message players are seeing on Windows 10. If you continue to have issues after trying the troubleshooting steps in the above help pages, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 9:56:39 AM PST

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Mar 27, 17 11:47 AM
Yep, access error here, too.

In all the years I've been in the pond (I joined 10 years, 4 computers, and 3 operating systems ago), I've only run into the issue twice, and this is one of those times.

I'll try the reload, but I'm beginning to suspect it may be time for a new game driver for this laptop.

skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skullfun on Mar 29, 17 8:42 AM
I am also experiencing the ACCESS VIOLATION on Windows 10. I have followed all the recommended steps, settings, run game as Administer. I had to reach out to Customer Service because I have never encountered this in all the years I have been a Big Fish member. I am totally BAFFLED! I look forward to hearing from Customer Support. They always give superior service and they have the most difficult job at Big Fish.

[Post New]by Shwizzle on Mar 29, 17 3:19 PM
I am also having this problem!
marijkee123 wrote:Hi I have a problem with a hop, the one find 12 pieces ans receive a small chest. It did not work. I noticed there was another member with the same problem. Are we doing something wrong or is it a glits. The game is running fine with Windows 7. But now am stuck.I

It did n

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 3:20:01 PM PST

charfoust
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by charfoust on Mar 29, 17 6:59 PM
I'm running Windows 10 and had no problems with the application when I installed and first ran it. But tonight when I started it, it came up in a tiny window and the option for full screen was turned off and couldn't be reset. I rebooted my machine, then uninstalled and redownloaded and installed it with the same problem. If I can't see it, I can't play it!

[Post New]by kittie78 on Apr 2, 17 10:17 AM
Error: Access violation at 0x54667c8d (tried to write to 0x06000fe8), program terminated. Operating system: Windows 10

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Apr 3, 17 7:55 AM
Error: Access violation at 0x504C7C8D (tried to write to 0x05E60FE8), program terminated.

Using Windows 10

I can't even launch this game and I've tried reloading this game 3 times.

Will I ever get to play this game that I paid for?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 6, 17 2:56 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that people are seeing some issues in the game! When people are experiencing problems in the game the Forum Moderation Team often encourages checking out our help articles. They're a quick way to run through troubleshooting steps, and can be helpful in resolving technical glitches.

To assist with the issues being discussed here I went ahead and included some help articles below that I suggest taking a look at:

Access Violation
Windows 10

Additionally, the following can be helpful when the game is having trouble displaying properly:

Screen Resolution

If these problems continue we then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE, as skullfun did. Our Reps are always eager to help as best they can, and are able to offer customized assistance. Additionally, I'm going to go ahead and pass along the posts here regarding that access violation error some users are seeing.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

bearnpie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bearnpie on Apr 12, 17 2:19 PM
Windows 10, getting the same access violation.

gparadox
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gparadox on Apr 16, 17 2:11 PM
Error: Access violation at 0x54667c8d (tried to write to 0x06000fe8),
This comes up every time I have tried to play it. with over 20 posts I think this game has a problem. I would prefer a refund for this

dreamer52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dreamer52 on May 6, 17 9:09 AM
Window 7 in the Queen's bedroom the tiles will not move to enter the code.

[Post New]by wild_irish_rose on May 26, 17 7:20 PM
I am running Win 10 latest update and loaded and downloaded it 3 times. still getting Access Violation Error and a blank screen.

Could someone please fix this.

[Post New]by jeanlo on Jun 6, 17 8:30 PM
access error violation windows 10

Go to: