runewarden
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Zhu Zhu Pets

[Post New]by runewarden on Apr 12, 10 2:35 PM
Tried it - it's 'meh' - reminds me of ''Marble Madness'' from the 80s, it doesn't seem to come far since then!

Not for me, but was quite fun - just too frustrating for my slower reaction rates.

Paristan
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Paristan on Apr 12, 10 5:49 PM
Yes, I'm no kiddies that's for sure and I am hopeless at these game! Good for a bit of destressing when I am trying to do assignments though, lol!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 12, 10 7:12 PM
Jdwolf: (quote): "Kids play games too and why should they be left out?"

...Kids ought to go to school...

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on Apr 12, 10 8:43 PM
Yes it was put out previously as I already had it, and wasted a game credit for this duplication. On the plus side, this version has more generous time limits that allow easier completion and additional levels. I love the game, although it is super easy for me and I can complete the levels much too quickly for any lasting play value. It would be a GREAT game for me with numerous additional levels... hello Raptisoft?

P.S. For me at least a good trackball controller helps a lot for games like this.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 11:04 PM
jdwolfpack wrote:I have not downloaded this game yet, I am waiting till the kids get home from school to see if they want to try it out. I wanted to comment on those who are complaining about to many kid games being released. I think it is great that Big Fish thinks about all the people out there and not just the adults. Kids play games too and why should they be left out? I know this game is just a copy of another game with a poppular name added to it but its not like it is the first time it has been done nor will it be the last. Big Fish games is a company after all and they are out to make money from people buying games so why not market to everyone you can? If I were them thats what I would be doing!! Also alot of kids were on spring break last week that maybe why more kid friendly games have been offered. I say stop complaining and just think of it as a company trying to reach out to everyone instead of just a few!!
Very well put....as for my kids, they enjoy the variety of games on Big Fish!!! Great Review, you are so right!!! TMann

[Post New]by SorcNuri on Apr 13, 10 10:09 AM
Yay, not another hidden object game *gasp*!!!!

My 5 year old who loves Zhu Zhu will have hours of fun with this.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 13, 10 1:27 PM
This game is very difference from all the games I have played already (expect the old nintendo games in the 90s). I have enjoyed my trial time and thinking if to buying this game. I really like the cute pets. Nice game.

[Post New]by Mephibosheth on Apr 13, 10 10:50 PM
It's a passable game, only if you haven't played anything like it before. Frankly frustrating for the new-comer, because at first the races are incredibly easy, and then jump to impossible.

Definitely not my cup of tea.

[Post New]by Maelianitha on Apr 15, 10 6:45 AM
So, this is a very cute game and rather addictive - I've been having a lot of fun with it - however there are a few things I'm not happy about.

The biggest one seems to be it's full of glitches.

I just tried doing some of the time trials, and I beat the TOP time that you need to beat for the gold trophies, yet it still only ever awards me with the silver or bronze - even when I go back and do it again.

I had a look online as well to see if there was any footage of people doing the impossible race (a big challange) and I've discovered that all the races are identical to "Hamsterball Gold" - same game just with a new name. That doesn't bother me.

What DOES bother me, is that in the original game there were apparently secrets that could be found and unlocked.

When I tried to find the same secrets in this game, they seem completely non-existant.

So, all in all - the game is very cute, and lots of fun - but they really DO need to fix the problem with the awards, and perhaps adding some new races would be great too.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Apr 24, 10 9:14 PM
I had much more fun watching my pet mouse trying to put objects in her wheel then I did playing this.

There is just nothing to it really, and a few times I kept getting stuck in places that are not even part of the track, surely in a well developed game that should not be happening?!

It is rather annoying the amount of times I go onto the daily deal and it is yet another kids game, especially spongebob, why can't bigfish have a bigfish junior site/area and an adult area??

Of course there is nothing wrong with the children wanting their gameplay too but when it starts to get in the way of my gameplay it gets annoying.

Zhu Zhu pets in a big No, No for me.

pinkorbit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by pinkorbit on Apr 29, 10 9:40 PM
runewarden wrote:Tried it - it's 'meh' - reminds me of ''Marble Madness'' from the 80s, it doesn't seem to come far since then!

Not for me, but was quite fun - just too frustrating for my slower reaction rates.

that's exactly what game i thought of...

brainpop
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by brainpop on May 8, 10 8:24 AM
this is the best game EVER! the only thing i would add is the babies, the wild bunch, and the zhu zhu rockstars!

brainpop
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by brainpop on May 9, 10 8:39 AM
NANA5LOVE wrote:I have had Hampster Ball for years I bought it from another site and when I joined BFG it wasn't even on here as a choice, but I waited thinking it would arrive soon but never did and my grandkids ( 6 of them) and their friends hounded me to get them Hampster Ball so I had to go back to my old site and redoiwnload it. Kids have so much fun playing it. they always come over to our house and play on both of our computers, play Webkins etc and I always walk in the room to see what they are playing and almost always one of them has Hampster Ball going. and yes ZUH ZUH PETS looks exactly like it--- If you have kids under 18 they will play this again and again the kids never get tired of it.Even my 5 yr old grandson is getting pretty good at it when he plays the easy ones.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gimme a break. it is webkinz!

brainpop
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by brainpop on May 9, 10 9:52 AM
brainpop wrote:
NANA5LOVE wrote:I have had Hampster Ball for years I bought it from another site and when I joined BFG it wasn't even on here as a choice, but I waited thinking it would arrive soon but never did and my grandkids ( 6 of them) and their friends hounded me to get them Hampster Ball so I had to go back to my old site and redoiwnload it. Kids have so much fun playing it. they always come over to our house and play on both of our computers, play Webkins etc and I always walk in the room to see what they are playing and almost always one of them has Hampster Ball going. and yes ZUH ZUH PETS looks exactly like it--- If you have kids under 18 they will play this again and again the kids never get tired of it.Even my 5 yr old grandson is getting pretty good at it when he plays the easy ones.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gimme a break. it is webkinz!

oh and its zhu zhu pets. where will your zhu zhu zhuoom!?!?

[Post New]by lauturner on Jun 20, 10 10:00 AM
This game is horrible-

It is supposed to be for CHILDREN and there is no way that they cvan finish the gane themselves, on easy. and no way to bypass the game, so I just have a crying child EVERY time.

RIP OFF- should be posted for adults that feel like wasting their time, not kids games.

Go to: