Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Apr 8, 17 6:43 AM
I found a thread after so much trouble last night and this morning started getting a 1404 error...it actually worked to install the games...BFG just started updating the 1404 thread a few hours ago but nothing like said below. (notice this was in 2014)

by ****** on Oct 25, 14

After much research I found out that the 1404 error is a game manager app error where the Big Fish game manager is unable to retrieve the security certificate for the game from the big fish server.
A rolled back version of the game manager is what's called for to solve the problem, So...until customer service comes to the rescue, I tried to download the game not as already purchased but used the "play now" feature. It downloaded (YEAH) and when I hit the buy now button it recognized that it had already been bought and so it proceeded to download the game to the end. (double YEAH).

I hope this helps anyone else having problems.

Abbey

(This will probably be deleted soon)

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by trouble199 on Apr 8, 17 8:45 AM
I am stuck on the letter V..I received the key to open the cell according to the stratgey guide but the key won't work i am unable to proceed in the game...Please advise

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Apr 8, 17 3:29 PM
I was able to download fine to play demo, then the updates arrived - uninstalled and reinstalled - would not download. Wanted to buy but can't now.

[Post New]by sixmilecross on Apr 10, 17 12:40 PM
IT says there is an update for this game as of 4/07/2017 but I have not received any update on my game list.

[Post New]by catjohns on Apr 10, 17 5:31 PM
I have not received an update for this game. Also can't doing anything once I move into the very first building. Anytime I click to open an active screen it is just white. Can't even go to the guide for help, it won't open anything either. I have uninstalled it 3 times now and still getting the same thing. Stops at the exact same spot every time.

moonwitch1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by moonwitch1 on May 9, 17 12:55 PM
FYI guys, the game has issues with corrupting files. I betaed the game originally, and when I downloaded the complete regular game, it noted the profile was corrupted and had been deleted. That did not surprise me since I had removed the beta version as do I all of them once I send in the survey. However, I spent several hours playing, got nearly to the end. I shut the game down normally. Next day, I go to play it, it claimed the profile was corrupted again, and made me start over. I was finally able to finish it but thought I would mention this as this should not happen at all.

[Post New]by JoJoCatLady on Jun 15, 17 12:05 PM
When I try to open the game, it opens a new program on the task bar, but it does nothing when you click it, and after a few seconds it pops up with a message that says
'Error: Access violation at 0x03C20D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated'
and then opens the 'thank you for playing' screen in the big fish games client. this happens with some other games, but not all. I have deleted and re-installed both the client and the game, done all of the settings changes on the 'games crashing or freezing' section of the help forum and reinstalled the graphics drivers, but nothing seems to work.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Jul 17, 17 2:33 PM
In dark sorcerer's back yard, I tried to place red chips and got access violation - 0 x 00404AiE. It threw me out of the game. How do I fix? Windows 10

Go to: