heidiaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Make it Big in Hollywood here.

[Post New]by heidiaunt on Apr 15, 17 1:06 PM
having the same problem as well....definitely not buying until its fixed

[Post New]by StitchingCrazy on Apr 16, 17 1:12 PM
I'm having the same issue that many other people are experiencing (with the black screen).

In my wisdom I took a gamble and purchased the game, despite the aforementioned problem. I managed to complete the first location, but only by playing continuously from the first level. I found that if I exited the game at any point during those levels, and then tried to pick up from where I'd left, I'd be faced with that black screen.

As for the 2nd location, I have been unable to play the first level and progress any further because of the black screen.

Like many others have described, the only way to get rid of the black screen is via the Task Manager (CTRL, ALT, DELETE). Considering how many of us are reporting this issue, it's definitely the game that's at fault, not the players.

[Post New]by kerith90angel on Apr 20, 17 7:28 PM
HI!
Just tried the demo today and I'm having a different issue than all others reported so I figured I'd let you know....

I use Windows 7 64 bit. Glitch with PROFILE saving on re-entry to continue game play.

I created a profile and started playing for about 20 min. I exited the game and stopped for dinner. When I tried to reload the game, my profile name was gone and it started me over as a "new game" again.

Just to see if it did it again, I created another "new" profile name and played a little, exited the game again and same thing.... my profile wasn't saved. Figured I'd report it so you guys could check on it. Thanks

[Post New]by ozkate62 on Apr 21, 17 10:51 PM
miss_marigold11 wrote:Game downloads and begins fine. Cut scene is fine but when it gets to the "Play" screen, I click Play and screen turns black....music continues but screen stays black. I have to go to task manager to leave game.
I tried this game at another site weeks ago and it did the same thing. All other games work on this computer, I can't imagine what is wrong with this game and have tried everything to remedy the problem.

I have the exact same problem. Have tried the help site, but no good.
Won't buy this until I know it's fixed.

[Post New]by leoaz11 on Apr 23, 17 7:42 AM
The game will not play b/c it says I need to upgrade the video driver. All my other games work just fine,so I don't understand why this one says that I have the issue with the driver.

GloomySunday
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by GloomySunday on Apr 23, 17 8:24 AM
I can play the game just fine until I'm half way through the third location. Then is crashes on new levels. I could get around this by playing the level before, but once I finish the third location, I get a blank screen when I try to play the first level of location 4. I contacted customer support and hope they will provide a working version of this game, as so many people here reported problems with crashing.

[Post New]by sarslr7668 on Apr 24, 17 7:13 AM
I am having the issue with the black screen except mine is coming up right after the introduction. I can't start the first level.

Go to: