another loss

fbf6751
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:another loss

[Post New]by fbf6751 on Apr 14, 17 6:03 PM
thank you great MC friends ,I am feeling better , I mean the loss of a pet is not as bad as the loss of both my parents , also I still have one cat so its not all bad , I need to not post in a sad state , this will be the first Holiday without either parent but I will be with friends and family

felling better Fred

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 14, 17 6:16 PM
So glad to hear you're hanging in there! Lots of extra spoiling going on for the one cat you still have....hmmm? They can be such a comfort!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 14, 17 9:34 PM
Hi, Fred:

So sorry about all the loss you have had as of late. Sending you a hug and support.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 14, 17 9:38 PM
fbf6751 wrote:thank you great MC friends ,I am feeling better , I mean the loss of a pet is not as bad as the loss of both my parents , also I still have one cat so its not all bad , I need to not post in a sad state , this will be the first Holiday without either parent but I will be with friends and family

felling better Fred

Please don't feel like you shouldn't post while feeling sad. The forum and it's wonderful people are all here for you during good times and bad.

I remember my first set of holidays without my parents and I just want to say there are no rules...do what's best for you and take care of yourself. I was born on my mother's birthday, which is coming up this month. I always light a candle for her and that's our celebration together. Find something that let's you honor them in a way that comforts you.

We are all here for you...

Kate

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Apr 15, 17 1:02 PM
Fred,
Also not a "friend" but want to add my condolences to the others. It is amazing how much we come to love our pets over the years. They mean so much to us animal lovers. I have one cat & two dogs. I swear one of my dogs, Cosmo, is psychic! Sometimes all I have to do is think about him & he comes to me. He's the best dog I have ever had & to think I didn't want him at first!

So very sorry for your loss & I know there is a hole in your heart. It will slowly heal & fill with all the good memories!

Wishing you all the best,
MiniCleo / Cleo in the Castle

Go to: