Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kmiller469 on Apr 29, 17 5:37 PM
My profile did not save. I have updated everything and I'm playing as the administrator in the game manager and Win 7. I have finished the game and I lost everything.

Really!?

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by elboranch on May 1, 17 11:38 AM
HMMM Having the same problem suitcase code so easy to find but wont work !!!! I will return and see if that works !!

Okiepete
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Okiepete on May 7, 17 12:10 PM
Hi , I am playing on PC windows 10. I got to the eye on the hill and it would not play and give me the portrait. Can't continue. What do I do? I am going to delete and re-download. Anyone else have this problem?

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on May 8, 17 12:37 PM
Seeker achievement is bugged. I've redone ALL the HOPs 5 times, literally, and played through the entire game with NO hints. The achievement will not award!

[Post New]by Khan_Palace on May 12, 17 5:26 AM
I am in the greenhouse and when I try to get the drill bit, the scene will not open. I have the empty hourglass and the cursor does change into the magnifying glass where the drill bit is but it will not let me open the scene. I have tried exiting and restarting the game and it did not help. I did read the note first on the jester statue. Any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2-3 times. Could it be because I Beta tested this game? Frustrated cause I can't finish the game.

[Post New]by lariax on May 16, 17 7:53 AM
My profile was just deleted by the game. I was near the end so I have exited the game a few times yesterday with no problem. If there is no update from the developers about the fix, then may I get a refund? The same thing happened with another game a few months ago so I'm not patiently waiting for the fix, just would rather get the refunds now.

[Post New]by pennymoved on May 26, 17 6:55 PM
I've experienced the same error on Mac OS 10.10.5. Stuck and can't go any further in the purchased game. I had also gone out of order based on info in the guide.

kerith90angel wrote:Encountering a glitch in the demo.

Hint just keeps highlighting the anchor.
When I try to pull the anchor the little door won't open to reveal contents. (none of my inventory items would help) When I checked the wtg it says to just pull the anchor and doesn't say you need any item other than what I just placed.

to receive ?? a note? and a tusk?? (according to wtg) Had to stop demo here.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jul 29, 17 2:10 PM
Windows 10 PC. This game was in my game manager for update July 15, 2017. I updated it July 15, 17.
So now it's in it again today July 29, 17. Do I need to update again?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 29, 17 2:54 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm so sorry this game isn't running as smoothly as it should and am here to provide help.

First, I'd like to make everyone aware that a second update for the PC version of this Collector's Edition has been published. This update should fix some sound issues within the game. If you haven't already downloaded this update, please take a look at the announcement made by bfgBellerophon below for further instruction.

UPDATE! New version available for Phantasmat: Mournful Lock Collector's Edition(PC)- July 28, 2017

Even if the update published on July 14, 2017, has been downloaded, we recommend installing this one too. It provides fixes for different troubles and is different from the previous update.

When a PC game won't respond or won't progress, I recommend checking that the video card driver is up to date and running the game with administrator permissions. Please see the respective help pages below for more instructions about those processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

When a Mac game won't respond or progress, updating key software programs is also the best troubleshooting solution. For more information about what programs should be updated and how to do that, please see the help page below.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If these steps don't fix the matter, or if they don't apply to your inquiry, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

bfgBeruna

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jul 30, 17 12:20 PM
Right-O, I updated the second update too. Thanks for replying.

webduckie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by webduckie on Sep 16, 17 2:01 PM
I can't get the hatch to open on the ship in the shed when I pull on the anchor. It just highlights the location of the hatch but nothing happened. I can't go on until I get the item inside. W10 64 bit

*I have deleted the game and reinstalled it using the second update. Still doesn't resolve my problem with the hatch not opening. Yes, my computer is up to date. Yes, I have rebooted it. I think the ball is in BFG/Eipix's court now.

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 8:23:04 AM PST

[Post New]by Leigh_13 on Jan 21, 18 2:42 PM
Hi, playing the bonus chapter and can’t get the clay pot filled with water! Even trying the hint button it keeps telling me there is nothing to do here. I have cleared all my history and shut down any apps running in the background but still won’t work. Please can you help?

[Post New]by Leigh_13 on Jan 21, 18 2:42 PM
Hi, playing the bonus chapter and can’t get the clay pot filled with water! Even trying the hint button it keeps telling me there is nothing to do here. I have cleared all my history and shut down any apps running in the background but still won’t work. Please can you help?

Go to: