[Post New]by Roximillions on May 12, 10 10:17 AM
Thanx Mr.Russ!

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

Re:Art of Murder walkthrough here

[Post New]by dogfish12 on May 18, 10 1:52 PM
Thank you for the walkthrough-this was going to be one that I didn't necessarily follow the logic of the combined items!

[Post New]by Inf678 on May 30, 10 3:03 PM
Need some help////just getting started and appear to have everything done in the rehearsal hall, but can't get the cotton swab to take any crystals....swab remains clean. Any ideas?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 30, 10 3:04 PM
You have to make the swab. Combine the cotton bud with the matches.

[Post New]by transcend1221 on Jun 21, 10 2:46 PM
Thank you SO much picman. It seems impossible without this!

Moneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Moneve on Jun 25, 10 12:36 PM
I have been working on that darn safe for over a week now but I can't get it opened. I have started at 0 and gone l/r/l; I have started at 0 and gone back to 0 after each number; I have started at 0 and gone left then all the way around to get to the next number. It seems to be the last number that will not click no matter what method I try. Any special tips to help? After a week and a half, I'm ready to call it quits. Please help!

[Post New]by justhandleit on Jul 3, 10 4:39 AM
Can anyone tell me where the walkthrough for Hunt for the Puppeteer is?

[Post New]by justhandleit on Jul 3, 10 4:41 AM
Can anyone tell me where the walkthrough for Hunt for the Puppeteer is? I can't find the link.

[Post New]by whizzero on Jul 13, 10 7:42 AM
Hello

Just bought Act of the Puppeteer. I have two question marks on the Piano and am completely stuck. Cannot exit the house either. I am tearing my hair out.

ettapat
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ettapat on Sep 11, 10 3:20 AM
Moneve wrote:I have been working on that darn safe for over a week now but I can't get it opened. I have started at 0 and gone l/r/l; I have started at 0 and gone back to 0 after each number; I have started at 0 and gone left then all the way around to get to the next number. It seems to be the last number that will not click no matter what method I try. Any special tips to help? After a week and a half, I'm ready to call it quits. Please help!

Did you solve this puzzle? I have the same problem, I've tried everything suggested and am really stuck, getting really cheesed off!
Cheers Ettapat

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Sep 26, 10 11:13 AM
Tip one - don't let go of your mouse button between numbers.

I did not hear any clicking when I got to the numbers. The reset button is in the center of the knob.

The safe numbers are different for everyone

Edited on 09/26/2010 at 11:14:24 AM PST

keeliesnanna
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by keeliesnanna on Jan 5, 11 2:40 AM
[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 9, 10 2:08 PM
I have the same thought every time someone gets stuck here - you didn't combine the fingerprint on the tape with a piece of paper.

thankyou thankyou thankyou !!!! Mr Russ i have screamed ,swore and been bought to tears ihave read walkthroughs and all to no avail but you have solved my frustration with one simple logical problem i can now go back to my game (and banging my head against the wall lol a happy bunny ).
your my hero

[Post New]by vintagegarbage on Feb 13, 11 1:38 PM
art of murder games need walkthroughs - thanks. another great place for step by step hints is uhs-hints.com

rs63
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by rs63 on Apr 5, 11 5:13 AM
This is for all of you who follow the ART OF MURDER series..DO NOT BOTHER purchasing ART OF MURDER...THE SECRET FILES....A real let down..it returns to the silent screen era with NO auditory, except a little music...you need to read the captions below the screen similar to that which is found in foreign films. The ending drops right off the cliff...and in this game there are hidden object puzzles very similar to BFG...WARNING>>>DO NOT PURCHASE

[Post New]by laddyjay on Nov 29, 11 6:25 PM
how do u take picture of the list of people in my inventor

[Post New]by icepac1 on Apr 17, 12 5:10 AM
Thanks so much i love this site ,Great games

Go to: