bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellcaster Adventure here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 30, 17 3:07 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with Spellcaster Adventure here. We definitely understand wanting to receive additional assistance for the issues reported here, and I'm glad that a developer was able to swim by to note those issues. While the appropriate teams investigate these reports, I wanted to swim by real fast with some troubleshooting suggestions as well as how to reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance with those issues.

For players playing on Mac computers seeing trouble with the game, it may be helpful to see if the following set of general steps is able to clear that up quickly:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

In the meantime, if you haven't already, I'd like to request that any players experiencing reported issues after the above steps are tried or that are seeing a similar issue on Windows contact our Technical Support Team for any further assistance or to provide information about those issues.

It may also be helpful to provide a Dr. Felix Report if more troubleshooting is desired. Our Reps have the tools available beyond the forums to provide further troubleshooting assistance when it is necessary as well as to provide information for technical issue investigations to the right teams, so definitely don't hesitate to contact our Support Team if those reported issues are still occurring, even after some troubleshooting.

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cjh09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellcaster Adventure here.

[Post New]by cjh09 on May 1, 17 6:47 AM
Game plays fine for a few levels then when I have defeated the opposition the game allows me to play but in fact that round has come to an end and there is nothing for me to aim at. The only way I can then get out of the screen is by Ctrl, alt and delete to get the task master to close the game down. This is the 2nd game in the past week I have had problems with after years of no problems with the big fish games. What is going on ????
Using windows 10.
Please resolve asap as I don't want to risk purchasing more games only to be unable to play even though the demo's play ok.

Go to: