Re:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures forum

[Post New]by pipajam on Jul 23, 11 1:34 PM
This one freezes up after you get to level 20. It is frustrating just like you mentioned. I tried all of the fixes they suggested and now I cannot even get game to open up. I just get a blank screen then it goes back to the play now screen. Does anyone know what to do next? I don't want to reinstall it because level 14 was a bear and I don't want to have to start all over, help!!!

[Post New]by JoanH319 on Aug 27, 11 12:49 PM
Where do you find option to cut timer? Timer makes game so frustrating!!!!

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Mar 21, 12 3:00 PM
HELP!!! I am totally stuck on level 161. The others I have managed to find the artifacts, but for this level I don't know what to do! I have cleared all the colored squares and I still don't have the artifacts. What do I do next?

[Post New]by Gaileywhaley on Dec 26, 12 8:45 PM
Why is there not a way to play this game without the timer? Can't get a past level 14

jeggg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jeggg on Jan 1, 13 2:19 PM
I refuse to believe that I cannot get past level 14. With the newer match-3's, if I get really frustrated with one particular level I can change on the fly to relaxed mode, but not in this game, so I can't continue playing in timed mode and there is no reason to start all over again in relaxed mode because there is no challenge at all.

[Post New]by osherik on Apr 6, 13 3:23 PM
I love all three of these games. When is # 4 coming out?
Is there another game like this on this planet?
The crab in the maze puzzle is my favorite!!

[Post New]by debpegbets on Oct 13, 13 11:41 AM
How many levels does this game have? I just reached 100 and I see others on 214.

[Post New]by Dlpickett55 on Mar 3, 14 6:30 AM
I am having a problem loading Hidden Wonder of the Depths 3. It keeps giving me this error message. The last time you opened Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3 - Atlantis Adventures, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again? I had an error number at first, now it just loops back to the screen. I have tried to delete and reload but that does not work. HELP

[Post New]by aloma74 on Mar 28, 14 12:17 PM
i.m stuck on lever 74 don;t know what to do ,always skip levers like that ,cant skip this one,how do u play this lever?

[Post New]by pattigirl101 on Apr 11, 14 11:13 AM
I am stuck at level 171 - maybe I've been playing too long! Anyone have any tips?

[Post New]by RogeRoge on Jul 30, 14 8:27 AM
Doe'snt fonction with OS X 10.9.4 ?

Go to: