desterata
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

level 51 cannot take hold of cup of lemonade

[Post New]by desterata on Apr 22, 17 11:10 AM
I have played the game through to level 51 on two different machines and each time Iget to level 51 and i cannot access the lemonade no matter how I try to click on the glass. uninstall and reinstall no difference

jaragr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jaragr on Apr 22, 17 6:14 PM
I haven't had the error overlay until level 17, now can't play any further. Game is choppy, not smooth. Also cannot purchase serving table upgrade. Hope there will be updates for this game soon as I just purchased it today.

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Apr 23, 17 6:38 AM
I'm another one with full pages of error messages!

[Post New]by allykat2001 on Apr 23, 17 6:42 AM
Did anybody that ran this game as an administrator have the same issues? Windows 7 and the directions are a little complicated for me. Id like to know the odds of this working before I try. Don't want to potentially mess up my computer if its not warranted

Edit I tried to run as administrator following the directions in the forum and then the game wouldnt open at all

Edited on 04/23/2017 at 7:00:04 AM PST

[Post New]by cecstevenson on Apr 23, 17 10:13 AM
Game lagging and freezing every 5 to 10 seconds, making it unplayable. I paid over £10 for game and wish to play it. I have most of the time management games in this series, no issues with them?? software problem I think, is there a patch coming along for this issue. windows 7.

Edited on 04/24/2017 at 5:00:32 AM PST

wondercat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wondercat on Apr 23, 17 10:23 AM
I too am having problems. I am playing on a MacBook Air. All was well until level 34 and now it keeps freezing, mary is jerky. I removed and then reloaded the program and still having problems.

[Post New]by pelikano on Apr 24, 17 10:11 AM
I can't open the game. It says unable to create Direct3D Device. I have Windows 10.

odle5
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by odle5 on Apr 24, 17 7:40 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Windows 10 Level 57 Morey won't do his comedic skits. He just stands there behind the dj stand and nothing happens the entire time. I've tried clicking on him. I've tried waiting for an exclamation mark to appear over his head, again nothing happens. He just stands there with a dopey look on his face. Can't get the diamond achievement if he doesn't do his comedy. There is an obvious problem when the character in the game won't move. I've uninstalled and found the bfg game and deleted the folder and that didn't work. I replayed the game up to level 57 and the same thing happened again. Please fix. Thank you.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by tammytheo on Apr 25, 17 5:13 AM
odle5 wrote:
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Windows 10 Level 57 Morey won't do his comedic skits. He just stands there behind the dj stand and nothing happens the entire time. I've tried clicking on him. I've tried waiting for an exclamation mark to appear over his head, again nothing happens. He just stands there with a dopey look on his face. Can't get the diamond achievement if he doesn't do his comedy. There is an obvious problem when the character in the game won't move. I've uninstalled and found the bfg game and deleted the folder and that didn't work. I replayed the game up to level 57 and the same thing happened again. Please fix. Thank you.

odle5, the game has its problems for sure but this is not a tech issue, I think. Just click on Morey first and then click on a table or a sunbed to get him moving. Just wait for a few seconds for the customers' order to appear because he won't move otherwise.

Hope this clears things up.

odle5
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by odle5 on Apr 25, 17 11:40 AM
tammytheo wrote:
odle5 wrote:

odle5, the game has its problems for sure but this is not a tech issue, I think. Just click on Morey first and then click on a table or a sunbed to get him moving. Just wait for a few seconds for the customers' order to appear because he won't move otherwise.

Hope this clears things up.

No, it doesn't work. When he is doing his comedy standup routine, he doesn't clean up anything. He just stands there. He doesn't move if you ignore him, if you click on him, if you clean tables, if you fix food, if you put lotion on the customer under the tent, if you serve food, or if you click on him a thousand times, he DOESN'T move or do his routine so it IS a technical issue. He stands behind the dj stand and doesn't move no matter what I do. I've clicked on him first before serving food. I've clicked on him after I've served food. I've clicked on him so many times, I beginning to think the fake character is going to harm me in my sleep for poking him to death.

I played the game on a second computer to the same level and it has the same problem in the game so YES, it IS a technical issue with the game itself.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Apr 26, 17 1:41 AM
@odle5 Ok, no need to get upset, really. Especially with someone who tried to help you out. The whole point here is to try and find a solution I believe, not to have a debate whether you're having a technical issue or not.

Still, from what you are saying, I think it's possible that you have mixed things up a little with this particular level. You're saying that Morey doesn't clean up. On level 57, Morey doesn't clean up - Mary is the one who cleans the tables. Also, like I've said already, clicking only on Morey does nothing at all. You have to click on him and right after on a table or a sunbed BUT only if the order of the customer you wish to send him to has already appeared inside the speech bubble. Now, from your post, I cannot understand if you have already tried this or not. If you have tried it and it doesn't work, then you most likely have a tech issue or a glitch or whatever and contacting CS would be the best thing.

Good luck.

Edited for typos.

Edited on 04/26/2017 at 3:28:12 AM PST

[Post New]by elelar on Apr 26, 17 9:45 AM
OS Mac Sierra 10.12.4 On level 57 Morey is supposed to tell jokes but he doesn't. When you tap on him he just scratches his head. No exclamation point comes on above his head.

[Post New]by furballva on Apr 26, 17 7:37 PM
was having tech issues with this game but the problems were corrected once I applied file options back to original default then restarting the comp. The tech issues were error messages on black screen popping up challenges not available and mouse not showing up I have windows 8.1 os windows defender. I hope this helps correct the issues for others

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Apr 27, 17 12:45 PM
Odle5, LMAO with poking Morey!!! I needed a good laugh!

[Post New]by Amellae on Apr 28, 17 2:03 PM
Using windows 7 and the game is crazy laggy. I have played all of the other Delicious types of games and this is a first for me- it is difficult for me to get chains going, as something randomly won't work. Mary will randomly skip ahead 10 feet, coffee randomly done when it just started, chains not being recognized, etc.

I don't exactly know what they did different with this particular game- perhaps they have started cranking them out too fast to keep up the quality I have been used to for years with the Emily Delicious series- but this game is just a laggy mess. It is super subtle in the early episodes- so much that I may not have noticed if I had not been a Delicious fan in the past, but definitely noticeable to someone who is used to the quality of their other games.

I think I am just going to give up on this game, it is not fun to deal with lag- it is just annoying.

[Post New]by ELMILLER2 on May 1, 17 7:01 AM
Iv got over the issue of the opening error messages by playing administrator as advised, but now Iv got another issue !
The game keep going into slow motion and loads of white boxes for people when there are a few people in the restaurant, its driving me nuts as I cant complete any of the challenge levels as the clock still clicks away but my characters are on go slow ?

[Post New]by littlesue60 on May 3, 17 5:48 PM
HELP

Tried your suggestion of running game as administrator
I would get a full page of errors while trying to play the game.
Was working till I think I was on the second level third one.
I'm running windows 8. After making the chances to run as administrator
now the game will not open at all... I accidently posted this issue on wrong forum
for another game and received an email about your guidelines for posting
on forums but no resolution or forwarding of my issue.
Wondering if issue could be fix at big fish then have users uninstall and reinstall.
Thanks in advance

Sue

bah0206
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Problem with Level 20-29 Serving Station

[Post New]by bah0206 on May 4, 17 10:01 PM
I have the same problem that Boricua23 has (dated 4/21/17). In levels 20-29, when I am in the store area, the tag for the service station will not respond to tapping and doesn't allow you to buy the upgrade. Any suggestions?

I am working on Windows 10.

bah0206
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Problem with level 20-29 serving station solution

[Post New]by bah0206 on May 4, 17 10:31 PM
I finally realized that the tag may not work but if you tap the counter where the register is, the $600 upgrade shows up. The tag is mislocated.

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on May 7, 17 5:27 AM
Game errors and lagging with mac and el capitan or lion Its the newer one. Keeps wanting to report errors. No choice to run as administrator on mac I dont think. Also when are the 2 other Delicous games coming out? Prom one and vet one??? Both have been out for weeks now,

Go to: