Unlucky dice players

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,719 Posts

Re:Unlucky dice players

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 19, 17 11:34 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Hi Jenifer--Actually, we have to send 3 air ships tomorrow!

Shhhh! Don't upset her - she is our pyrotechnical muse!

But to make her feel better:
Game #1 1 win out of 5 (2 deuces)
Game #2 0 wins out of 4 (one deuce)
Back to the drawing board

Also to make my life more difficult my local server is upgrading this week end (three engineers promised!) so NO internet for TWO days

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 19, 17 11:57 PM
Uh oh! Internet café perhaps?

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Apr 19, 17 11:59 PM
Not impressed at all,, this cost me 48 diamonds to complete.. not a happy

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 20, 17 12:04 AM

I thought it said 'pack three crates'?

Jenifer

Pazlovejoy
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Apr 20, 17 1:02 AM
The Knight is really difficult. On my first try I only got one win out of four rolls (one was a deuce). I used some of my diamonds to play again and had the same result. And to add insult to injury, the Knight's wins on both runs were often just one higher than mine. The big cheater! Don't ask me how I'm going to get 5 wins when that task comes up, because I don't know.

HennyMarie
Clownfish
Clownfish
610 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Apr 20, 17 2:12 AM
I lost one and won 2

I changed from easter awatar to the cowboy girl.. and if does not get him first throuh next time I will get out the big ungly guy fra first castle challenge

I will not spend diamonds on this.. other than maybe a couple to spped up the waiting game.

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Apr 20, 17 3:30 AM
I am trending the same as most it seems. I won one game, lost two. Threw a 7, he threw an 8, threw a 6, he threw a 7....something fishy is going on methinks! Not going to spend diamonds always have time to catch up (unless it's the last day of course!)

Good luck to all of us. That nasty Troll is going to be tough!

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 4:49 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:My last dice avatar also. During regular play I was doing really well. Tonight...

Deuce, loss, WIN, loss...paid diamonds which I never do...

Loss, duece, loss, WIN

Stupid Knight

Again this morning Loss, Loss, Loss. All I rolled was 5s

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,054 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 20, 17 5:12 AM
Game #1

lose, lose, lose
lose, lose, lose

Game #2
lose, lose, lose
lose, lose, WIN (where did that come from?)

I would pay 10,000 coins when these dice tasks open up to be able to skip them. But I'm not going to part with my diamonds unless I'm still trying to complete this task when everybody else is working on the SECOND airship task.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,679 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 20, 17 8:03 AM
I actually FINISHED this morning on both games..........AND got my last boxcar needed in main game............scary........the troll will probably take 10 tries!

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 20, 17 8:13 AM
Sorry Jenifer--It says "send three packed airships"

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,926 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 8:18 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
I thought it said 'pack three crates'?

Jenifer

The challenge is not to send 3 packed crates.....that would be sending the airship only one time....

The task is to send 3 packed AIRSHIPS.....that means packing 3 crates 3x .....or sending the airship off 3 times.

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,926 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 8:20 AM
iPad game still not going well.....

This morning I tried again.....1 loss.....2 wins......back to the puzzles to try to get more diamonds.....but will wait a few hours before bringing it back....(the 12 hour timer will reset at 9:30 pm and I want to get a start on the airship sending)

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 20, 17 8:27 AM
I lost all three this morning. Not using diamonds unless I don't win tonight. I only need one. I think challenges like this one that totally depend on luck are the hardest. You can't do anything to make it happen. Just keep trying until it does. Good luck everyone!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
806 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Apr 20, 17 8:35 AM
Still not happy, only one win and the cheater he is threw 2 double sixes. Might try using diamonds later as I don't want to wait as sending the airship three times will take another 12 hours.

This CC is getting to be a royal pain in the rear

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,054 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 20, 17 9:22 AM
My one win came when I threw double 6's. And I'm still in shock that it didn't result in a deuce followed by yet another loss.

I really hate this task. My 'day' starts at 8 PM, and losing all 6 throws puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the evening and I have to forced myself to play.

Then I get to go through the same malarkey first thing in the morning, again either putting me in a bad mood, or worse, in a sad, hopeless mood, and again, I really don't feel like playing.

I'd much rather spin the Fortune Wheel. Or play the puzzles.

lprestie
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Apr 20, 17 10:05 AM
Annelliegram wrote:iPad game still not going well.....

This morning I tried again.....1 loss.....2 wins......back to the puzzles to try to get more diamonds.....but will wait a few hours before bringing it back....(the 12 hour timer will reset at 9:30 pm and I want to get a start on the airship sending)

Craftylucy has no luck at all. I can't even win on the puzzles to get gems. I'm out of gems and haven't won once in 9 tries. I'll still be trying when every one else has finished the first 10.

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 12:08 PM
Sorry y'all but I must leave this thread for the other one. Couldn't stand it and opened the dice table for 5 diamonds...Win, Loss, Win (with a 4 no less).

Hope everyone else's luck turns around.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,118 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 20, 17 12:56 PM
6 tries, 6 losses (have they turned down the chances to win the way they did with the puzzles?).

And the devilish guy threw double sixes *five* times!!!! When I never managed to do that just once since I started the game over two years ago (not that I play dice much).

I hate luck parts. Oh well, tomorrow is another day...

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,926 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 2:20 PM
I, too, must leave this thread.....paid diamonds for more speedy return.....lost 2, but one 1x, which was all I needed.

Go to: