LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight Collector's Edition

[Post New]by LKlimo on Apr 26, 17 9:54 AM
I'm having the same problem at the morass. The map disappears! I'm using Widows 7. Come on, guys! Please fix or I will request a refund (again). The first tech issue was posted four days ago!

I just sent an email to the developer regarding all the tech issues. Hopefully they will respond.

Edited on 04/26/2017 at 10:13:39 AM PST

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bayley60 on Apr 26, 17 4:42 PM
contacted the HELP and got a coupon for free CE but that is not the problem. The games of late have been somewhat redundant to other games. When finally there comes a game that looks interesting it has a thousand bugs. I would appreciate the game be tested and ready to go instead of going through all these issues frequently.
In fact, I would rather play the game than get a coupon. That just always seems to be the quick fix on their part. Really becoming frustrated with Big Fish of late.

pslayton2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by pslayton2 on Apr 27, 17 4:53 AM
How did you contact customer support? My map disappeared while trying to cross the bog so I am stuck, I tried to contact customer support but it just sent me around in circles.

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Apr 27, 17 5:52 AM
Just go to the HELP section on top right on main page, will any page. You can't be in the game though.

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Apr 27, 17 8:00 AM
I received a reply from the game developer today and they said they have sent an update to Big Fish and it should appear soon! Good news!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight Collector's Edition

[Post New]by cyclonetracey65 on Apr 29, 17 9:30 PM
Clematis_es wrote:The game was working fine until I bought it. I had just begun the chapter about Ben. The words of the shaman have disappeared and cannot match any symbols. Hints don't work.

Having exact same issue, words of shaman have gone and hints don't work. I got rid of dragon and drops of blood? after clicking hint the drops have come back and the words are gone

MYH67
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MYH67 on May 1, 17 5:57 PM
Chapter 5 Abigail Lift Solution. Each time I try to push on the X spot, nothing happens. My game progression is stalled until I solve this puzzle.

kamni
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kamni on May 4, 17 6:41 AM
I can't collect the last piece to enable me to collect the sun totem I can see the piece I need but it won't let me pick it up. This is in the last chapter of the game. I don't want to reinstall and start the game all over again. I've clicked help but it isn't working. I've looked at the strategy guide and I've done everything I'm supposed to, I just can't go any further as I'm unable to pick up this final piece.

dragonrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dragonrain on May 7, 17 12:16 AM
I have windows 10 and the game is lagging badly after of course I bought it

[Post New]by Fraggle22 on May 7, 17 3:33 PM
Clematis_es wrote:The game was working fine until I bought it. I had just begun the chapter about Ben. The words of the shaman have disappeared and cannot match any symbols. Hints don't work.

I have exactly the same issue. States I have to match "punishment" pictures and hint says it the stocks and the boot. I can select the stocks but not the boot and I can't move on with the game.

I operate using Windows 10. If this issue can't be sorted I would like a refund please.

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on May 8, 17 5:39 AM
Has anyone received the supposed fix to this game? Another poster stated they had contacted the games developer and they had sent in a fix to Big Fish, or was this just another game lost to the Stranded Dreamscape world?

NLW64
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by NLW64 on May 8, 17 10:29 AM
Maybe I'm lucky (?) My only major problem has been the lack of text on any letter, note, or anything else. I'm using a You Tube walkthrough to see what the notes say, they're mostly just background to the story.
But today I have a frustrating problem, thats going to force me to skip the spider puzzle. It gives the speech about you needing to be as smart as its master (?) But then wont go any further. Dead stop, doesn't ask the questions. I know from the video, that its supposed to give 3 riddles. I don't like skipping puzzles, they're the whole point of these games to me.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 10, 17 9:57 PM
MYH67 wrote:Chapter 5 Abigail Lift Solution. Each time I try to push on the X spot, nothing happens. My game progression is stalled until I solve this puzzle.

I am also stuck at the Lift Solution. It won't let me place the lift solution onto the wall, or use the chalk. I have tried over and over, and it won't let me place the solution onto the wall, like it says to do in the SG. I'm stuck until I can get past this.

[Post New]by whitgar on May 14, 17 6:24 AM
Just purchased this game. I cannot retrieve the turtle in the lions mouth in the Ben chapter. Any updates for this game yet? I see there are multiple issues with this game.

[Post New]by Hederahelix7 on May 20, 17 2:49 PM
Game has completely frozen halfway through the Bonus Game. The mini-game(N in the Bonus Chapter Guide) will do nothing and the Hint button doesn't give a hint.

[Post New]by gogogirl5 on May 20, 17 3:10 PM
On chapter 3, Ben, when I am trying to retrieve the K typewriter button, it just keeps opening and closing the curtain. I think this is a bug? Please help, I can't get finished without this.

motive
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by motive on May 21, 17 12:37 PM
I'm using Windows 10 and everything was fine until the Resurrection Room. As soon as I left the room, I lost all of my inventory. Any news on the update?

[Post New]by ladykokopuff on May 27, 17 11:01 AM
Game is unplayable. Locked up duing intro. I restarted game and got about 5 minutes in and it locked up again. I uninstalled/reinstalled and now it won't go past the intro at all. Running Windows 10 and all drivers and updates are current. Getting really tired of games that don't wok well...

**edit** Don't expect much if you send a message to customer service. All I got back was an email detailing the exact things that the moderators "suggest" on this board even though I clearly stated that I had already done all that....*sigh*.....

Edited on 05/27/2017 at 3:39:54 PM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jun 14, 17 8:38 PM
Got to the spider in chap.4, and nothing happens. The Instructions come up (Answer the spiders questions) but no questions. Finally had to skip the puzzle to be able to continue. This makes two games that had to be skipped in order to continue. The lack of Q.A. is getting apparent lately.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Jun 26, 17 11:57 AM
Having read through this forum I can see that the map disappearance when working on the 'Ben' chapter was reported back in April. Here we are in June and the same fault is still occurring; I am unable to continue the game as unable to cross the bog without the map. I will report to the tech team & will probably get a refund but I cannot believe that this has not had a fix before I downloaded two months after the original fault report

Go to: