Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on May 14, 17 6:53 PM
Having the same issue as below!!

eroseburgh wrote:got all the way through the game before hitting problem in the bonus game. There are symbols on the small desk in the lab. Supposed to use the phone here but cant get back into the scene to do this. Windows 10

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Cuddlenurse77 on May 16, 17 2:58 PM
When I have to go to the helicopter the game gets misty and I can`t get there.Tried to re-install the game, but the same problem. So I can`t go on with the game. What can I do?
Ditto!!! This is CuddleNurse w/ the same issue as Henniet; I also reinstalled...nothing. this is the 3rd game I've purchased & wz unable to complete. Help!!!

[Post New]by MDA101 on May 18, 17 1:02 PM
I also get to the HOP where the raisins are to be given and there is no HOP and no raisins. All rooms say that there is nothing more to be done. I am stopped solid. do I reinstall and start over hoping this issue resolves or will there be a bug fix to update the game?

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 20, 17 7:16 PM
After purchasing the full version, I can't get the game to start. I hit the play button and nothing happens. No errors, no fading, no nothing. I tried restarting, but that didn't work. I know everything is up to date, as I just checked all of it last night.

[Post New]by RosemaryWeaver on May 22, 17 2:02 PM
mavisfearn1 wrote:i have reinstalled this game and its got past the helicopter glitch

[Post New]by RosemaryWeaver on May 22, 17 2:05 PM
What to do, what to do about the disappearing ranger at the ranger station? I have done done everything suggested and he just will not return. Help!

[Post New]by Lisaesq on May 24, 17 8:26 AM
ctitus wrote:I was really enjoying this game, but came to a screeching halt when no HOP appeared to receive the raisins. Is there going to be a fix so everyone can finish playing?

Same here! I've tried reinstalling to no avail.

[Post New]by hderoche on Jun 6, 17 6:45 AM
No HOP for the raisins. Windows10.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 6, 17 9:27 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry your games aren't running properly. Let's see what we can do to get them working again.

Big Fish Games Help are always a great place to start troubleshooting technical issues. Checking that your computer's video card driver is up to date and running the game with administrator permissions can clear up a number of in-game troubles. For further instructions about those respective processes, please refer to the help pages below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't resolve the issues, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to help you going forward.

Thanks for your understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of our moderators. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by sblack162 on Jun 6, 17 12:49 PM
I don't know what the problem is, but I can't find my cursor in the scene. In the menu I can highlight different choices if I swirl the cursor around a lot but I don't see a pointer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the demo and it does the same thing. I have uninstalled again as the game is unplayable. If there is a solution, please let me know.
Sharon

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jun 16, 17 3:26 PM
TO GET THE RAISINS YOU NEED TO GO TO MAIN STREET, THERE SHOULD BE A HOP TO PLAY THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL GET YOUR RAISINS

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 3:31:25 PM PST

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Jul 1, 17 12:09 AM
THERE IS NO HOP FOR RAISINS. There definitely is a glitch for some people. I have a NEW gaming computer. Have had no problems with other games in the last 3 weeks. Consider yourself lucky, Marycricket. Will download again in a month or so.

Go to: