Re:Welcome to Mall-a-Palooza forum

[Post New]by easyhost on May 9, 10 3:26 PM
Hi i seem to be stuck on firestation level 3

can someone point me in the right direction

Need Help

[Post New]by easyhost on May 10, 10 1:52 PM
genshahel wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get past the 4th level of 3rd mall?

Please thank lily.bart at http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/mall-palooza/user-tips for these tips.

Mall #1 SeaShell Market
Level 1 Goals:
*Build a clothing store - Build one of the clothing stores on one side of the mall.
*Build a electronics store - Build one of the electronic stores on the other side of the mall.
Level 2 Goals:
*Own 2 clothing stores - Build the other available clothing store next to the first one. Upgrade 1 time.
*Daily profit of $1600 - Build the other electronic store next to the first one.
Level 3 Goals:
*Own at least 3 stores - Build clothing store beside the others.
*Daily profit of $1,550 - Upgrade all clothing stores and change to best employee Laurette.
*Sell a store - Upgrade a electronic store and change to best employee Albert. Sell for max price.
*Earn $18,500 - Upgrade a electronic store and change to best employee Albert. Sell for max price.
Level 4 Goals:
*Own all stores - Buy each store as it becomes available for sale.
*Fully upgrade all stores - Upgrade the last store and change to best employee.
Mall #2 Firestation Shopping Mall
Level 1 Goals:
*Own Music Store - Build the 2 Music Stores side by side.
*Own 3 Stores - Build 2 Electronic stores side by side.
*Own 2 stores with 5 star rating - Upgrade stores to Max with best employees.
Level 2 Goals:
*Mall raing of 4 - Add plant between 2 stores you own.
*Own 6 stores - Build 2 clothing stores side by side.
*Own Electric store with 6 star rating - Upgrase all stores to Max with best employee, saving electric store for last.
Level 3 Goals:
*Own 8 stores - Build same type store in open spot. Buy any cheap stores for sale.
*Cleanliness above 4 stars - Keep Janitor busy (You can add trash bins or another Janitor.)
*Apperance above 2 stars - Add plants to spots between stores you own.
Level 4 Goals:
*Own all stores - Buy any cheap stores for sale.
*Mall rating higer than 8 - Keep Janitor busy (You can add trash bins or another Janitor.)
*Daily profit over $7,500 - Upgrade all stores to Max and best employee
Mall #3 The Saloon Shopping Mall
Level 1 Goals:
Build one of any new store (I used electronic) in one of the single slots and sell quickly (for around $5000).
*Own a bookstore - Build 2 book stores side by side on premium spot.
*Own a premium store - Build the other new store (I used electronic) on single premium spot.
*Own 4 stores - Build 3 of any new store in 3 slots on side of

Nitesha25
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Nitesha25 on May 18, 10 5:38 PM
I'm also stuck on 4th mall 4th level...do any1 have any tips 2 beating this level

[Post New]by MissMonstar on May 24, 10 3:40 PM
I am at a stand still on the last mall, GranStation. I got passed the first level with some trial and error and am not able to pass the second level. At all. Ever. I've tried for at least 2 - 3 hours last night. I am also not able to find a walkthrough that goes that far. Here is a link to the only walkthrough I found that goes up until the last level of Arabian Nights mall.
http://www.dailymotion.com/RMNornes

Please post any links you may find helpful to me!
Thanks so much!

Nitesha25
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Nitesha25 on Jun 1, 10 7:40 AM
I still haven't received any help for mall 4 level 4...plz I'm asking 4 help again!!!!!

[Post New]by mamanda86 on Jun 9, 10 12:01 PM
how do i get a store rating of 8? i can only get 7 from upgrading it?!

[Post New]by Cinnabits on Jun 10, 10 9:33 AM
Kyluh wrote:I am having a problem in locating an Icon to build a restaurant...it is nowhere to be found. Can anyone help please.

To Kyluh and Rapsqueak:

There is no official icon for restaurants like there are for the shops unless you select one of the small spaces where a restaurant should go (they are the spaces smaller than the average shop and usually they are clumped together). Once you select a restaurant spot, a list of restaurants will automatically come up. There is a Donut Shop, Chinese, Burger, etc. Just select one - it doesn't matter what you choose because restaurants don't contribute to any profit you make, nor can you upgrade them. You just need to put in some restaurants in order to unlock more store space.

I haven't finished the entire game yet, so I don't know if anything changes, but for now, those are the facts, and I hope they help

Happy Gaming, everyone!

[Post New]by Cha1955 on Mar 12, 11 8:02 AM
I am having trouble with level 2 at the arabain store it won;t let me do anything

[Post New]by ginasouthwell on Nov 13, 11 11:20 AM

if you look to the side you will see a small opening half the size of the normal rooms click on it and it will allow you to make a resturant

Buzz999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Restaurants

[Post New]by Buzz999 on Jan 11, 12 9:43 PM
I had the same first reaction - how do you build them? But then I realized, they were tucked away on the side of the mall. They are smaller sites exclusively for food court. Click on those and you'll be able to build them.

glw

[Post New]by skolkow on Jun 14, 12 8:09 PM
does anyone know how to pass level 4 in coconut mall??

Go to: