Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Princess of Tavern here.

[Post New]by gong23 on May 11, 17 6:06 AM
after the updates, the game won`t start at all.. i have tried to reinstall, it dosen`t work. i have also tried as administrator, and it still dosen`t work. what should i do ?

[Post New]by Oceansoul82 on May 12, 17 8:04 AM
Thank you

[Post New]by Ladymindkey on May 14, 17 9:33 PM
I've had issues from the start with this game. My computer is fully updated yet this game lags so bad I get one star on a level. The ability to click and drag the customers is a huge issue too. Maybe an update is needed before I play this game again.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 16, 17 3:08 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

If players are having issues with Level 25, it is recommended to ensure that you are on the most current version available. Please see the following announcement for steps on how to update your game:

UPDATE! New version available for Princess of Tavern (PC)- May 10, 2017

With the lagging issues that have been presented here, running the game as an administrator may help with this issue. This lets the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please see the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Run Game as Administrator

gong23, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that the game won't open after installing the latest version. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team so that the team can provide technical assistance beyond what the forums can provide.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by simplicity19 on Jul 18, 17 8:07 AM
And the update for MAC will be?? Same issue 25!

Edited on 07/19/2017 at 9:12:08 AM PST

[Post New]by lostshepherdess on Jul 18, 17 10:31 AM
Having the same issue with Level 25 with the Mac version, which was JUST released. Seems strange to release a game with a known bug. Will we get an updated Mac version too?

[Post New]by Kitty221 on Jul 19, 17 4:04 AM
Is there a new version update for the Mac? I am also stuck on 25

Edited on 07/22/2017 at 3:02:45 AM PST

[Post New]by info75 on Jul 19, 17 5:50 AM
Indeed amazing that this game was just released again, while the same issue still persists. In my game play, the first time it already happened in level 23, I started anew with a new name and now indeed: level 25: no more customers showing up. I'm using Mac, and all newest updates etcetera. This is inexcusable, just having paid up for this game I come here to discover that the issue I'm experiencing isn't new at all... I expect to get either a refund or a fix in the very near future. I wouldn't be this upset if this were a new bug, but it clearly isn't... So why re-releasing???

Winna507
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Winna507 on Jul 19, 17 6:04 AM
I have a Mac Book Pro and found a few glitches in the game that I got around. When I got to level 25 I tried getting it to finish many times and finally gave up. Came here to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Please fix it. I like the game but am scratching my head as to why when this was a PC problem you didn't make sure before it was put up for sale that it wasn't a problem for Mac.

[Post New]by Catherine_53 on Jul 19, 17 6:09 AM
I also have the same problem on level 25. No more customers show up. I'm also using on a MacBook Pro. Mac version seems to have the old problem still. I would like a fix or a refund as well.

Edited on 07/19/2017 at 6:10:25 AM PST

[Post New]by sofistar on Jul 19, 17 12:49 PM
Same here, stuck on level 25 on Mac. Can we get an answer please admins?

[Post New]by TheMyrt on Jul 21, 17 9:01 AM
Same here on the Mac

[Post New]by violetmagdalene on Jul 21, 17 9:25 AM
Adding to the Mac users asking for a response to the problem with level 25. For me, the level gets to two stars and then customers stop coming in to the tavern. I left the game running for over ten minutes and the level never ended. When I return to the maps, the game adds the coins earned during the game but does not credit the two stars and allow for progression to level 26.

Please advise.

[Post New]by dkelleydk on Jul 22, 17 7:57 PM
I am reading all of the messages and run as administrator and updates....but...I have a MAC and I don't see any resolution for MAC

[Post New]by cmcgrew1996 on Jul 23, 17 3:03 AM
I am having an issue with level 25, after about half way through the shift no new customers come in. I looked through this forum and saw that others had this issue and that it was addressed but for PC users only. I have a Mac Book Pro and I looked into running it as an administrator but that was only for PC users as was the update to the game.

[Post New]by ivadobro on Jul 24, 17 7:06 AM
Yes, I have the same problem on my MacBookAir...somebody knows what I can do?

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 24, 17 11:24 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that the Mac version of Princess of Tavern seems to be experiencing an issue where new customers will not enter in level 25 after sometime. I'm sorry that this is happening and want to let players know that we have let the teams behind the game know that this issue is occurring in the Mac version of the game.

If an update is provided for the game, a moderator will be certain to provide that information in an announcement so players can see what was changed and how to install the update. Thank you for your patience while the appropriate teams look into this issue and I hope that they are able to resolve that quickly so affected players can continue progress in the game.

Also, we don't want players stuck with a game they are unable to play, so I also recommend contacting our Customer Support Team in the meantime. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and for taking the time to let us know what you've experienced with the Mac version of this game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other of the moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by drachenfrau on Jul 29, 17 8:22 AM
I am having issues with level 25 like everyone else but I am on a MAC so the update for the Princess of Tavern for PC does not solve my problem.

quakquak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by quakquak on Jul 30, 17 7:50 AM
Same problem with Level 25 on a Mac. Clicked on the link and follow instructions to manually search for game updates, but it showed nothing against Princess of Tavern. So, still stuck at Level 25 with nothing happening.

[Post New]by CB21562205 on Aug 3, 17 5:06 AM
I am having same problems in 25!!!!!

Go to: