Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum

[Post New]by kittyboo102 on Nov 1, 08 5:15 PM
Hi All, really hoping somebody can help me. I'm stuck on the gears, have tried everything. Already have the 2 gears I needed to collect and read somewhere that you go something like big gear, little gear.... I am baffled!!!!! Have tried every way but can never get the last gear to fit.
If anyone could even tell me where to start. Do I go from the one with number 1 on it up to number 2???? Please help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 1, 08 8:44 PM
kittyboo102 wrote:Hi All, really hoping somebody can help me. I'm stuck on the gears, have tried everything. Already have the 2 gears I needed to collect and read somewhere that you go something like big gear, little gear.... I am baffled!!!!! Have tried every way but can never get the last gear to fit.
If anyone could even tell me where to start. Do I go from the one with number 1 on it up to number 2???? Please help

Hi Kittyboo- welcome to the forums!

The gears do alternate big/small. I found this one a little difficult myself. Gameboomers has a walkthrough with a screen shot of how it should look

[Post New]by rcraig on Nov 2, 08 9:55 AM
Really new here so excuse me for asking this, but what exactly is gameboomers and how do I get to it? Thanks, you guys are really great. rcraig

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 9:58 AM
rcraig wrote:Really new here so excuse me for asking this, but what exactly is gameboomers and how do I get to it? Thanks, you guys are really great. rcraig

Sent you a PM

LisaP49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LisaP49 on Nov 2, 08 1:55 PM
rcraig wrote:Really new here so excuse me for asking this, but what exactly is gameboomers and how do I get to it? Thanks, you guys are really great. rcraig

I am like rcraig what is gameboomers and how do I get it? Thanks alot in advance. This is my first Nancy Drew game and I'm also having trouble with the new FBI confidential but I got the answers for that game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 6:45 PM
LisaP49 wrote:

I am like rcraig what is gameboomers and how do I get it? Thanks alot in advance. This is my first Nancy Drew game and I'm also having trouble with the new FBI confidential but I got the answers for that game.

Gameboomers is a website. Google Nancy drew walkthrough and you will find it. Or just go the gameboomers site.
We cannot post external urls here

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Castle Malloy - Jetpack Explosion

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 6:46 PM
allie_lacey_may wrote:hi im having the same trouble as u r but i have dried my paper an i dnt no wot 2 do??

If you are working with the 4 plates- do not dry the paper until you have done all four colors

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 7:12 PM
allie_lacey_may wrote:i have done all 4 colours and then dryed the paper bt my jet pack still explodes. ive even followed the diagram off gameboomers and it just wont work if u can think of anything please help me or tell me what happens lol thanks

I would double check that you had the colors right when you printed the instructions

[Post New]by rcraig on Nov 4, 08 5:27 PM
plpdva thank you for the gameboomers tip. I printed it out and have just been putting along. I am now stuck on the drink mixing. I have tried the combinations to mix that crows nest everyway I could think of and I just can't get it right. What can I possibly be doing wrong? I have the print out but it really doesn't tell you how to mix them. Can anyone give me an insight into this? Thanks in advance for any help. rcraig

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 4, 08 6:48 PM
rcraig wrote:plpdva thank you for the gameboomers tip. I printed it out and have just been putting along. I am now stuck on the drink mixing. I have tried the combinations to mix that crows nest everyway I could think of and I just can't get it right. What can I possibly be doing wrong? I have the print out but it really doesn't tell you how to mix them. Can anyone give me an insight into this? Thanks in advance for any help. rcraig

Make sure that you do the two drinks on the tray closest to the bell first. Watch the lines on the menu book- if it's added befor or after blending.

Fionaj
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Fionaj on Nov 6, 08 6:33 PM
I downloaded this game 2-3 weeks ago and have not yet played. I started to play it today, however, as soon as I started up the path to the Castle my computer did a restart, I have tried this 3 times with the same outcome.
Any help?
Thanx

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 6, 08 9:53 PM
Fionaj wrote:I downloaded this game 2-3 weeks ago and have not yet played. I started to play it today, however, as soon as I started up the path to the Castle my computer did a restart, I have tried this 3 times with the same outcome.
Any help?
Thanx

Hi Fionaj- sorry you are having trouble. i would contact tech support on this issue. They will be able to help you out

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 9, 08 10:26 AM
Boogirl231 wrote:****w do you get the jetpack to work without it exploding help

Hi Boogirl- make sure you have printed the instructions carefully and used the correct ink for each plate. Then follow the instructions exactly. you only have to do this once

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 9, 08 2:18 PM
Hi Gothtroublemaker- Welcome to the forums!

Please read the FAQ's- Outside URL's are not permitted. You should edit your post before the MODs do

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 13, 08 5:39 PM
DSSmith wrote:can't download this game. Get message about Stub setup. Don't even know what that is as I have never seen this before with all the games I have downloaded. I have not heard anything back.

Sorry you are having trouble. Hopefully tech support will get back with you soon. This game is great and worth the effort of getting it working.
Hope you are playing soon!

[Post New]by trumpetdoc on Nov 15, 08 5:31 PM
[b][i]Help, please! I can't click on any of the sheep. Whenever I get fairly close to them, they flee before I can get them inside my flashlight's range. I've tried everything, and still don't know how to capture them (I've even used one hand on the arrow keys and the other poised at the top left of the screen)... I just can't move Nancy quickly enough for any of the sheep to be in the light. Thanks for any help you can give!

Fionaj
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Fionaj on Nov 15, 08 7:28 PM
So.........I got a reply from BF support today, apparently my video card does not support this game....ouch!
They are so quick to give a coupon though, thanx BF...luv you!

relzzup
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by relzzup on Nov 16, 08 3:19 PM
misskimmy1 wrote:i can't even get past the stupid sliding tile puzzle at the start. always end up with the last 2 pieces in the wrong order. please help

I can't get the tile puzzle to do anyhting, it just keeps going back to the same spots up or down no way else, how do you get to move it any other way, very frustratin.

quillfred
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by quillfred on Nov 18, 08 1:55 PM
I am at my wit's end in regards to sheep herding. I can get up to 9/10 then I am not able to find last one in time--then I'm back to 6 before I know it. I have practiced over an hour in total.

Is there any way to side step this task of the game? I am familiar with a couple of hint/walkthroughs but nothing I tried seemed to help. I am getting very close to deleting the game out of frustration. Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by BigBlueHeaven on Nov 19, 08 8:23 AM
That jet pack!*#%@ I just kept doing it exactly right, no mistakes, and finally it started up on about the 10th try. I played again later and it blew up twice then started, using the vary same directions. Just keep at it!

Go to: