Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by jodijode on May 15, 17 8:29 AM
I can't even get past the first scene/chapter. I get the skull medallion hanging on the gate but when I go to put it on the statue, the medallion is faded out in my inventory so I can't pick it up to put it on the statue. Anyone else having this problem???

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by jodijode on May 15, 17 9:27 AM
I wound up completely exiting out of the game. When I re-started the game, the medallion was no longer grayed out.

[Post New]by jaxs1967 on May 16, 17 1:16 PM
Hi Currently playing the game, which I love, but the scenes or tasks with the screwdriver is making me crazy, the two top screws on the panel unscrew fine but the bottom two are not unscrewing, i have tried everything to make this work. I had the problem first in the fairground trying to open the panel on the camera, took ages. and at the moment trying to open the fuse board after lowering Felix to the ground. I cannot unscrew the bottom screws on the panel.... is there something else I should be doing. I am using windows 10 operating system??? any help much appreciated...

[Post New]by hullcity1 on May 16, 17 4:01 PM
stuck on the map seem to have gone far to down now I hv just black clouds cant access the rest of map

lsymo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lsymo on May 20, 17 9:19 PM
Same as many others - on Mac running Sierra. I'm trying to put the ingredients in the pill press to make the 'red pills' and the game won't let me pick up the mortar! Game is at a standstill!!! Is there a tech fix yet?

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by rara3462 on May 24, 17 7:39 AM
I played the demo no problem. Bought the game, downloaded twice cause !st time wouldn't install properly and now it wont even start.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 25, 17 2:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response while discussing your experiences while playing Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil Collector's Edition. It sounds like there are several issues here, and I'd like to provide some assistance for some issues as well as how to reach out to our Support Team for some of the other issues or if the steps provided don't seem to help.

First, for players on PC seeing the game crash, the following steps can see whether the issue is quickly resolvable or if more investigation is necessary:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Some players have reported issues downloading or installing the game, the following steps may be able to help quickly resolve that:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Some players on PC have reported issues with being unable to progress or that certain puzzles don't seem to react properly when used, the following page of steps will help run the game as an Administrator, which can help provide the permissions a PC game needs to run smoothly:

Run Game as Administrator

There are Mac players who are reporting similar issues, and I'd like to request seeing if the following general troubleshooting steps help resolve that issue or if more help may be necessary:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

It sounds like there is some trouble with the scene where creating the red pill is required. I am bringing this particular issue to the attention of the teams behind the game as it appears this was reported across multiple operating systems, which may mean those teams need to investigate further. Thank you for your patience while this is looked into. If any changes are made to the game, a moderator will be certain to provide it as an announcement so affected players can see the changes too.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 25, 17 2:56 PM
Some players have reported that some of the issues being experienced can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If the above doesn't seem to help, it may help to try those steps. Just in case it's helpful, here's a guide on uninstalling and reinstalling a game:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If the problems reported don't seem resolved by the steps suggested or if you're seeing the issue with the red pill scene, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team as they have tools to provide further assistance and can pass along information gathered to the right teams for any technical issue investigations that are necessary. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience. Do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other active Moderators if there are further questions. We're all happy to listen and assist in the best way we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 05/25/2017 at 2:57:32 PM PST

[Post New]by 1FloridaGator on May 26, 17 10:35 PM
Cannot manipulate the knife to make the arrows. After 10 minutes I finally got the leaves off 2 branches but cannot use the knife on the 3rd branch. This is too frustrating! I have all of the Redemption series and have enjoyed this game...up to this point. I'm ready to quit.

Saw all the comments on the red pills. Fortunately, I did not have a problem with the pills.

If anyone has a solution to making the knife work, I'd appreciate the help.....otherwise; I just wasted my money.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jun 3, 17 2:46 PM
I have all the things to make the arrow but the knife won't work.

KGDBLU
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil Collector's Edition

[Post New]by KGDBLU on Jun 5, 17 9:40 AM
Having the same issue with making the red pills as mentioned by others. We shouldn't have to delete, reinstall just to avoid this glitch. Instead, BFG should THOROUGHLY check games for glitches before releasing them to their paying customers. What a concept.

Edited on 06/05/2017 at 9:49:35 AM PST

GaPeach1981
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,588 Posts

[Post New]by GaPeach1981 on Jun 13, 17 10:50 AM
FINALLY got it to work on my Windows 10 PC. I'm not sure if it had been uninstalled or just wasn't up to date but I went in and reinstalled DirectX and then went into the control panel to system and security>system>advanced system settings (on the left)>click the settings box under "Performance">Data Execution Prevention Tab>click box next to "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only"

I did this after an uninstall and reinstall of the new build for the game.
Hope this helps someone

Peach

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 14, 17 3:52 PM
This is a tip that seems to have worked for some people and hopefully is spreading around the pond a bit. It is a fix for those who are unable to open the game because they have windows 10. It comes courtesy of the lovely gail854.

For anyone using Windows 10, maybe give this a go. It's worth a try.

gail854 wrote:
I found this by accident on The Forgotten Fairytales forum but it worked for me. Change your screen resolution to something smaller, like 1680x1050, open the game and close it. Change the resolution back to original and open the game again. It worked for me on both games as neither would open but do now. Hope it helps.

[Post New]by dmedin on Jul 19, 17 6:43 PM
Lately most of the games do not let me see what is inside of a magnified area inside of an HOP. All I see is the ring surrounding what is supposed to be the magnified area but I can't see any objects in the ring.
Specifically, I am in the old cemetery trying to do the HOP where the barrel is that you put the fish on top.
I am trying to get the last object... the "X", but I can not see it in the magnified area on the map. Tried just randomly clicking everywhere in the circle but I think I will wear out the mouse button first.
Seems like a graphics issue but there is nothing else wrong with my computer.
Dell model XPSL702X
Windows 7 Home Premium

lsr103
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lsr103 on Nov 15, 17 11:00 PM
gb2839 wrote:I'm currently at the point of trying to make the red pills. I've added the two flowers and the violet (blue?) powder and should be able to mix them together on the way to making the red pills. BUT once combined, they are seemingly invisible to the game. When I try to use the mortar and pestle, I'm told "I must combine the proper ingredients" even though I've already combined the proper ingredients. I can't mix things up and can't really proceed with the game until I get the red pills. And I can't go back and get the ingredients again since they have already been picked up.

I posted in the game advice and already have two others with the same issue. This seems like a technical problem for the game.

Running on MacOS Sierra 10.12.4, so the previous suggestions about running as Administrator don't apply.

[Post New]by Eliann_SC on Mar 25, 18 11:11 AM
I’m in the pharmacy, trying to put the lenses into the ocular piece. I know which ones are correct, but after some attempts at combining them, I can no longer pick two of them up. I can pick up and place any of the others, but two of the three I need no longer respond to tapping. I’m playing on an iPad Air 2, iOS 11.2.6, and this is the only technical difficulty I’ve had. I recently played all through Redemption Cemetery: Night Terrors, with no trouble at all. Also, at first I could pick up all the lenses. They only got locked after I had tried various ways of combining them.

I don’t suppose there is a way to reset this particular lens puzzle, without resetting - or even reinstalling - the entire game?

[Post New]by Eliann_SC on Mar 27, 18 2:27 PM
All right, got past the ocular lenses bug by uninstalling and reinstalling and doing the entire game over, up to that point, which was then once more solvable. Got as far as to the ferry, and am now trying to make the arrows. I have the recipe and all the ingredients: sticks, whittling knife, herbs and rope. I see all of them together in a full screen display. Managed to whittle one stick and move another. Can move the knife, but nothing more happens. The game is set to Casual. I’m still running it on an iPad Air 2, with iOS 11.2.6.

By now, I’ve come too far to want to un- and reinstall the game again. I’m totally fed up with these bugs in the interface!

[Post New]by MGudgeon on Apr 5, 18 1:24 PM
Hello. I am with this title and several others, a skipping sound. It's exactly like an old record skipping. The game itself works ok. It continues but the dialogue and sounds are skipping. Im using windows 10 x64.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 5, 18 1:26 PM
Hello MGudgeon,

I'm sorry that Redemption Cemetery: Embodiment of Evil Collector's Edition has been skipping sound. I would definitely recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The following help article will provide directions for that process:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If the game's sound still skips, or if I haven't addressed your inquiry, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game for you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: