Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Quatermain: Secrets of the Lost Treasures CE here.

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jun 25, 17 8:29 PM
There are numerous errors with this game whether CE or SE. If there’s no fix, I’m going to want a credit for my purchase of the SE.
1. The puzzle pieces do not register even though you’ve picked them up and
2. The pieces and 3 stars do not register in Alicia’s room.

Therefore, you are unable to play the UP and AWAY puzzle room and if it’s not completed you can access the bonus level at the ends of every 10 levels.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Quatermain: Secrets of the Lost Treasures CE here.

[Post New]by gakis41 on Jul 5, 17 8:19 AM
Looloobowers wrote:Hi, I have issues with the puzzle pieces, some are missing. When I look where it says they should be there is nothing there. Please advise.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 5, 17 11:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there are troubles with the game and am dedicated to providing some troubleshooting assistance.

When a glitch appears in a game, such as not unlocking the next level, I'd recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date as well as running the game as an administrator. These processes will hopefully give the game the resources and freedom to run more smoothly. I've included help pages with the respective instructions below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those directions don't resolve the matter, or if an error code has been received when uninstalling the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll have the expertise and the tools to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your understanding, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We are here to listen and to assist.

bfgBeruna

SCDP
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by SCDP on Jul 7, 17 6:18 PM
I am having issues with the writing on the screen display - it is miniscule. My machine is HD and I am working on Win10 - the same issues as seen in Viking Brother II as it is outsourced to the same developer.

Is there a patch for this issue? It has nothing to do with my screen settings, but if you could get feedback to the game developers, would be great because I really like the look of the game.

[Post New]by serpente54 on Aug 1, 17 10:53 AM
The game played perfectly until I hit Level 19. On clicking play, the loading banner screen appears, then instead of loading the level.... a black screen shows. The cursor can move over the screen, but leaves a trail. The only way to exit is to Cntr-Alt-Del, start the Task manager, and then shut down the game. Very disappointing, because it was working beautifully until then.I have Windows 7 Ultimate

KiwiDiana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by KiwiDiana on Dec 15, 17 3:12 PM
I also have a problem with missing puzzle piece on Level 41. Have played the game 4 times under different identities but it happens on this level every time.

[Post New]by elena7319 on Jan 20, 18 3:44 AM
Impossibile modalità finestra, anche cambiando risoluzione schermo.

Go to: