nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by nanafraser on May 22, 17 1:42 PM
I might have purchased game but hint keeps sending me to phone I put in window, then hint sends me out! Keeps saying what should I charge now. I have flashlight 3 statutes. If this is a glitch, please let me know? If not please let me know what to do?

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on May 22, 17 4:37 PM
Game loaded fine but absolutely NO sound. It's a shame since I was considering buying the game.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by agrostemma_games on May 22, 17 5:28 PM
nanafraser wrote:I might have purchased game but hint keeps sending me to phone I put in window, then hint sends me out! Keeps saying what should I charge now. I have flashlight 3 statutes. If this is a glitch, please let me know? If not please let me know what to do?


Hi nanafraser,

It sounds like you have placed the solar charger on the window where there is a lot of sunlight. Now you need to find something to charge with electricity. When you do, just place it on the window by the solar charger.

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 5:28:39 PM PST


 
nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by nanafraser on May 23, 17 7:41 AM
agrostemma_games wrote:
nanafraser wrote:I might have purchased game but hint keeps sending me to phone I put in window, then hint sends me out! Keeps saying what should I charge now. I have flashlight 3 statutes. If this is a glitch, please let me know? If not please let me know what to do?


Hi nanafraser,

It sounds like you have placed the solar charger on the window where there is a lot of sunlight. Now you need to find something to charge with electricity. When you do, just place it on the window by the solar charger.



agrostemma_games
If you find out what it is I have to charge could you please let me know! Like I mentioned hint just sends me back to phone, then hint sends me out, Ill keep looking but don't want to run out of trial time! So kind of you to help! Thanks a bunch

 
nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by nanafraser on May 23, 17 8:02 AM
nanafraser wrote:
agrostemma_games wrote:
nanafraser wrote:I might have purchased game but hint keeps sending me to phone I put in window, then hint sends me out! Keeps saying what should I charge now. I have flashlight 3 statutes. If this is a glitch, please let me know? If not please let me know what to do?


Hi nanafraser,

It sounds like you have placed the solar charger on the window where there is a lot of sunlight. Now you need to find something to charge with electricity. When you do, just place it on the window by the solar charger.



agrostemma_games
If you find out what it is I have to charge could you please let me know! Like I mentioned hint just sends me back to phone, then hint sends me out, Ill keep looking but don't want to run out of trial time! So kind of you to help! Thanks a bunch



agrostemma_games
Thanks I finally found it! The key for the drawer is in hole I dug up, & chargers in drawer for phone in window, It kinda is a glitch because keeps sending you back to phone rather then hole! But I found it! Sometimes its just reassurance from other fishes that keep you going on & searching!

 
bfgBeruna
Moderator
Moderator
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 23, 17 10:26 AM
Hello everyone!

It sounds like some error codes and some display troubles have occurred while playing the game. The Moderation Team appreciates letting us know what's happening within the game, and we want to get Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder running smoothly again. When games aren't running properly, the Big Fish Games Help pages are a great resource to start troubleshooting, and I'll provide some more specific pages that could be useful.

If there's trouble with the game's display or audio, I'd recommend making sure your computer's video card driver is up-to-date. To view instructions about how to do that, please see the help page below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Running the game with administrator permissions could also resolve these troubles.

Run Game as Administrator

Players experiencing error codes can also use the help page below to identify their error code and receive information about how best to troubleshoot it.

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

If the troubles persist after trying the instructions in these help pages, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. With their knowledge and experience, they'll be the best equipped to provide help. Please include a Dr. Felix report with your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM myself or one of the other Moderators. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 05/23/2017 at 10:30:39 AM PST


 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by PaulieC on May 23, 17 1:04 PM
My drivers are up to date but the display is insane.
The screen is split in two with the right side on the
left and left side on the right.

I'm just going to uninstall. Everything else works fine,
so not willing to tweak things for one game.

 
Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by Simba2009 on May 24, 17 9:04 AM
been playing this game since the day it came out, bought it that day which according to new releases was the 23rd but it was bought on the Monday the 22nd. played a lot and now all of a sudden when go to play, get the ususal message game manager closing blah blah. screen goes white and then goes black and then nothing. had to either shut down or press control/alt/delete to get out of it. have played a fair bit now, don't wish to lose it all.

my laptop runs windows 7 and it did a update last nite so could that possibly cause this??

Edited on 05/24/2017 at 10:13:15 AM PST


 
MLizz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by MLizz on May 24, 17 10:40 AM
I have a loop with Albert's Calendar part of the game. I completed the minigame correctly 3 times. Each time the correct symbol was circled and then a map appeared. The new location on the map was a gray circle. I hit the "X" at the top right of the map (there is no other way out of it). That is when I am thrown right back to the Albert's Calendar game. It is a neverending loop.

I use Win7.

 
Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by Simba2009 on May 24, 17 12:19 PM
MLizz wrote:I have a loop with Albert's Calendar part of the game. I completed the minigame correctly 3 times. Each time the correct symbol was circled and then a map appeared. The new location on the map was a gray circle. I hit the "X" at the top right of the map (there is no other way out of it). That is when I am thrown right back to the Albert's Calendar game. It is a neverending loop.

I use Win7.


I had no problem with that mini-game. if closing the map out throws you back to the calendar again, next time pick a location outside his hut and go there using the map. then go forward, then you find Albert standing there. this is off the top of my head to get around that loop

 
Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by Simba2009 on May 24, 17 1:30 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled to a black screen again. this time when hit control/alt/delete up came the screen saying do you wish to exit, no cancel. clicked play and exited for supper. after supper when clicked play again, it started normally so have no clue as to why the stoppage

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by agrostemma_games on May 24, 17 2:15 PM
MLizz wrote:I have a loop with Albert's Calendar part of the game. I completed the minigame correctly 3 times. Each time the correct symbol was circled and then a map appeared. The new location on the map was a gray circle. I hit the "X" at the top right of the map (there is no other way out of it). That is when I am thrown right back to the Albert's Calendar game. It is a neverending loop.

I use Win7.



Hi MLizz,

Sorry for this glitch. If you are thrown right back to the Albert's Calendar game do this:
1) Click the "MENU" button in the bottom left corner.
2) On the pop-up menu click the "Main Menu" button.
3) Click the "OK" button when ask do you want to continue.
4) On the Main Menu click the "Play" button.

The game should return you to the Albert's hut. You will no longer have the map item in your inventory, Albert's Calendar game will be completed and you will now be able to go outside the hut and into the forest to find Albert.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by otchiroc on May 26, 17 6:09 AM
I have been unable to play this game. I get a message that says my graphics drivers are not up to date, but they are. Please fix.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by sugartoes43 on May 30, 17 11:15 AM
The game wont start at all I get a message stating that I need to update graphic drivers...Well they are up to date, First game ever to have this problem with.....

 
srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by srg9 on Jun 2, 17 1:08 PM
After playing the demo and purchasing the game it's stuck in the Sheriff's office. Hint button keeps directing me back to the Sheriff's department but there is nothing to be done there. Can't access the road to the left of the Sheriff's dept. I reinstalled the game but it didn't help. In reading this section on the forums I see there are a lot of complaints. Too many problems.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by agrostemma_games on Jun 2, 17 6:02 PM
srg9 wrote:After playing the demo and purchasing the game it's stuck in the Sheriff's office. Hint button keeps directing me back to the Sheriff's department but there is nothing to be done there. Can't access the road to the left of the Sheriff's dept. I reinstalled the game but it didn't help. In reading this section on the forums I see there are a lot of complaints. Too many problems.


Hi srg9,

I'm sorry to hear you are stuck. Can you tell me what items you have in your inventory?

Do you know what item is next on your task list? You can find out by opening the case files (icon above the MENU button) and clicking on the tasks bookmark (third one on the left).

 
srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by srg9 on Jun 3, 17 6:58 AM
I have a metal plate and shears. The task list shows "I need more detail on Marie Schulz".

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by agrostemma_games on Jun 7, 17 10:07 PM
srg9 wrote:I have a metal plate and shears. The task list shows "I need more detail on Marie Schulz".


Sorry for the late reply. New update was released that should allow you to continue with the game. Thank you for your patience.


 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by DarkerSkye on Jun 12, 17 5:34 AM
My mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen on load. Can't pull it down far enough to click any of the buttons (like settings or play game). I'm on Windows 10 box with Nvidia Geforce Titan graphics card.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder here.

[Post New]by cmarti on Jun 12, 17 6:47 PM
Similar to some of the earlier posts, I got about two hours in and the game froze - some kind of fatal error that went to a dos screen. Unistalled and reloaded three times and I cannot get past the sign on screen without same thing happening. Really like this game, hoping it is a bug. I have never had a problem with any of the other games.
Please let me know if anyone figures this out!

 
 
 
 
Go to: