SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Prayers for U.K. Once again

[Post New]by SA__ on May 23, 17 1:03 AM
What makes anyone think that anything so stupid and cruel is a good idea???????
How do they justify it in their own minds I wonder? Kill themselves if they really must but don't kill or maim others who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time in the process!!!!!!!!! Does the fact that they are intending to harm innocent bystanders when they kill themselves make them feel better about themselves?

Why?
Sa

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on May 23, 17 1:21 AM
I am in shock again at yet another atrocity here.It never ceased to amaze me what one human being will do to another.
My heart reaches out to all those families who are bereaved & to those who will mourn for friends.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on May 23, 17 2:56 AM
When did the world get so bad . Absolutely appalling and heart breaking .
Gill from Manchester.

Edited on 05/23/2017 at 2:57:27 AM PST

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on May 23, 17 3:09 AM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, to all the Mancurians and other UK residents who attended this concert.

I've been in tears all morning, thinking of those poor young people and their families.

A very sad

Welsh Shelly

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on May 23, 17 6:13 AM
I have visited Manchester Arena many times over the years. I cannot begin to imagine how distressing and terrifying it must have been. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, including all the emergency services, taxis, heroes, and anyone who showed an act of kindness . We are a great nation.

At times like this though, I wish we still has capital punishment.

It is comforting to read all the messages here from MC players all over the world.

Thank you.

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on May 23, 17 6:48 AM
My heart is breaking. All I can do at this point is ask, Why? Love, sympathy and tears I send to all in Manchester. Maybe one day things like this won't happen. We can only pray.

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on May 23, 17 8:14 AM
Vstromval wrote:I have visited Manchester Arena many times over the years. I cannot begin to imagine how distressing and terrifying it must have been. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, including all the emergency services, taxis, heroes, and anyone who showed an act of kindness . We are a great nation.

At times like this though, I wish we still has capital punishment.

It is comforting to read all the messages here from MC players all over the world.

Thank you.

I have just read about the tons of kindness from our Great Nation, in times of need.
I think the Media should now show these acts of kindness.
The Pizza man delivering free pizzas to NHS staff, a taxi company giving free rides all night, a Rabbi delivering cups of tea to the Police, and so on and so on.

The British Spirit Lives on.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 23, 17 9:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the posts in this thread. The Moderation Team definitely appreciates the community each player has helped made in the Midnight Castle Forum. In the wake of this recent tragedy, we recognize the community's need to express emotions on the public forum. The Moderation Team's thoughts are with the families and friends that have been impacted. In times like these we ask that our community keep their posts respectful by focusing on love and healing thoughts to all in Manchester.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, the entire Moderation Team is always available and willing to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

kitty4545
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by kitty4545 on May 23, 17 12:41 PM
Thoughts for all impacted by this x
A fantastic city with a great community.
A community that rallied around, whatever faith or belief.
Terrorism is not undertaken in the name of any religion.
Let's hope those missing are found and returned safely to their families.
WELOVEMCR
Stay safe and stay strong!
A fellow North Westerner xxxxxx

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on May 23, 17 3:18 PM
i'm so so sorry for the horrible atrocities that have happened in England!! My heart goes out to all of England and to those of you who have been personally affected .

Sue (Suenamie)

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on May 23, 17 3:50 PM
I first saw this thread before I found out what had happened. Then I found out what had happened. How awful! My prayers for the U.K. yet again--so sad, so senseless, and yet these attacks just keep right on coming!

Many prayers from the U.S.A. to one of our oldest and dearest ally the U.K.

[Post New]by rogerswife on May 23, 17 4:07 PM
My heart is broken . . . thoughts are with them all!

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on May 23, 17 5:20 PM
Prayers for the UK
senseless act & heartbreaking
very sad news

my thoughts are with All

Wuza
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Wuza on May 23, 17 6:45 PM
Prayers for the UK and for all the families that lost loved ones . My heart breaks again for the needless loss of life .From the USA At times like this we are all ONE

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on May 24, 17 11:51 AM
Thoughts and prayers to them all a very sad situation

Go to: