KARA'S GARDEN

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:KARA'S GARDEN

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 7, 17 8:28 AM
Well hello all! Just got in from work but better late than never. I have an abundance of taters, crispy skin, soft in the middle and lots of butter. I have sourced a juniper tree to plant. You know what that means! Lovely G&T with lots of ice. I need to google how to turn the berries into gin but It shouldn't be too difficult. Meanwhile, rum or whatever's on offer will be lovely. Food sounds great you always put on a good spread you lot. From my manor A Moos Bouche lost (original crashed) I have lots of little nibbles and from A Pair o Teeth for the T8R lots of aperitifs (original name was A pair o Teef I really don't get any better do I Lets hope for and to make that garden grow

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 7, 17 9:23 AM
Welcome Ima, glad you could make it. We've been starved of taters recently so you are a very good addition.

Don't forget to muck in or you won't get your garden done

Juniper tree, lovely , now just get googling girl !!!!!!!

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 7, 17 9:41 AM
Well I'm just about to start hanging up some fairy lights and putting down some tulips, I know you like the way they glow in the dark Abbie, see I remember you telling me once

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 7, 17 9:45 AM
I will also get started on a pumpkin patch, never had pumpkin pie but sounds good. Will keep dropping in, little mouths to feed here

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 7, 17 11:53 AM
Glad you're back ima...we missed your spuds!

Found some lovely steaks to barbecue. We will all need our strength to roll out that lawn!

Mixed up a cauldron of lemonade. You can have it straight or mix it with a little (or lots) of rum.

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 7, 17 1:13 PM
I will go for it with the rum pleeeze lots of it! Sorry I'm wimping out now I have early morning work but I have spread a lot of manure does that count as my gardening shift today?

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 7, 17 5:41 PM
That was a great help. ima. Easy with the rum or you won't be getting up in the morning!

The dragons have been chasing each other through the agility tunnel. Earlier they were playing on the slide. The flags they had fun burning to a crisp. Hope you have some more flags.

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 6:00:40 PM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 7, 17 9:50 PM
Oops! Sorry Kara, didn't mean for that to happen. Anyone got any more flags?
Thanks for the muck spreading Ima, I guess that counts for today . Sorry you have to go to work, but we'll still be here when you get back, we'll save you some food.

When does that turf arrive Kara?

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jun 8, 17 2:55 AM
More flags are on the way as well as hoses and a sprinkler system. That way we can keep Kara's garden moist or put out the fires the dragons seem to be starting. I have dropped off a cauldron on lemon coconut cookies and a cauldron of hot fudge sauce. It's make your own sundae. Thanks for the taters IAM.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 8, 17 8:17 AM
How thoughtful Buddy, that way there'll be no serious accidents.
As soon as those turfs arrive we'll get them laid and the dragons can walk them over to bed them in.

Then it's barbecue and drinks time

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 8, 17 9:24 AM
Apologies to all I have been at work and I'm going out tonight to a friend's. Promise I will do double duties tomorrow. I will get my thinking cap on for more ideas Happy gardening and watch those dragons! They seem rather frisky, have they been at the rum?

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 8, 17 2:02 PM
Hello everybody well it was almost worth being so busy I couldn't get in earlier but now the whole seen brings a tear to my eye sniff
I think you have been wonderful I'll turn my back on the croquet playing dragons lol grab some potatoes ( thanks I'm a huga ) and chilli and I'm going to have a drink from every fountain except the water I'll give that a miss
Turf arrives in the morning cheers all
Such talented people
Kara

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 8, 17 2:35 PM
Arrived home ladies had a nice curry going to sleep off the G n T's and I have my spade ready for early morning digging Chicken and Asparagus risotto Friday night anyone ?

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jun 8, 17 5:02 PM
Sorry I wasn't much help today. Had to check on my manors and put out a few fires...the dragons decided the best way to get rid of weeds is to burn them. It actually
worked quite well...just needed to keep a hose handy.

I'm starved! I see toooo many good things to eat. I think I will graze my way through all the goodies till I hit the desert area. Hot fudge sundaes, lemon cookies...I died and went to heaven.

Guess we all need to go to bed early so we can be up bright and early to put down the lawn.

Chicken and asparagus risotto sounds great for Friday night. We will all be very hungry by then...or very tipsy.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jun 9, 17 12:24 AM
Right I'm ready to lay some turf. Where is Kara?
Can't have the lady of the manor missing out on laying the first sod ( turf). Dragons are ready to walk it in before they go off and play.
Hope she didn't partake of too much fountain "water".

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 9, 17 1:36 AM
Here I am turf has just arrived so torchie is bringing it round steady torchie no heavy breathing your singeing the turf that's it put it down gently then one roll in place and a gentle push see its unfolding nicely now the next one well done girl on to the next brilliant!!! Abbie thanks for the help IMAHUGGER just join in this won't take as long as I feared whoops maybe you can go and play torch that's another scorched bit
You risotto sound wonderful roses I can't wait and I think it will be party time tonight cheers
Kara

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 9, 17 8:49 AM
Hi ladies, just dug up the asparagus for the risotto tonight. I need a drink I have 2 grandchildren sleeping here, youngest 4 years old so a quick G&T is needed to steady my nerves.
I have a chocolate fountain to dunk strawberries and marshmallows in. Gin is brewing, should be a fresh supply by tomorrow.
I will get a bit of weeding done before I actually imbibe though, don't want to be seen as slacking on the gardening front!

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 9, 17 8:52 AM
ps someone is asking for gold on a manor, can you actually send gold as a gift? Just curious ?

IMAHUGGER
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by IMAHUGGER on Jun 9, 17 10:02 AM
ps someone is asking for gold on a manor, can you actually send gold as a gift? Just curious ?

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jun 9, 17 10:06 AM
Hi all turfs down just needs a few dragons to tread it in
And I'm really looking forward to that risotto yum

There is no way to send gold to another manor. I would have moved gold between my manors if it was possible would have been very handy

Go to: