pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Jul 7, 17 9:23 AM
Sniet wrote:
irenaga52 wrote:I am playing on Windows 10 pc. I have not even gotten out of the room because it will not let me pick up the umbrella. Keeps telling my it is too high. I have tried clicking all around it.

I did not need the ambrella (keeping telling it's to high here too). I found the little helper, who climbed up the cupboard and gave something other (forgotten what it was, not the ambrella). After that, I was asked, if I want to play with the helper or not. Seems to me, that you need the litte Helper one time and after that you can choose to play the rest of the game with or without the littel Helper.

HTH, sorry for my english, I'm from germany.

Your English is wonderful! Much better than a lot of Americans!

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by daggy_k on Jul 8, 17 8:25 AM
I'm another one who#s game crashes when trying to open the map in the bonus game.
Not much of a problem, because there aren't more than two locations at once to pick from.
I just wanted to add that there's probably a glitch.
Playing on a Mac, 10.12.5, and it's defintely not an admin rights issue.

Twrexx
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Twrexx on Jul 13, 17 10:57 PM
The bonus game freezes if you click on the map icon. Then when you restart the game, you lose all of your progress. VERY frustrating!

I have contacted customer service about this. This is the third game in a row that I've had problems with. Quality control seems to be slipping drastically.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jul 18, 17 4:56 AM
Twrexx wrote:The bonus game freezes if you click on the map icon. Then when you restart the game, you lose all of your progress. VERY frustrating!

I have contacted customer service about this. This is the third game in a row that I've had problems with. Quality control seems to be slipping drastically.

Twrexx: I sympathize with your problem. When things don't work as we expect them to, it can be very frustrating and we want to immediately fuss at the program/app/software that isn't behaving as we need them to.

However, in this case, if you will notice, no other person has complained about the issue you are having, and if this is the "third game in a row" with which you have had the same thing happen, clearly the issue is on your end and not at all a problem with "quality control."

I wish you the best as you work your way through this. I'm sure a moderator has a help page for you to check your system.

I recommend you run Dr. Felix and send the report to customer service. They will be probably be able to help you identify the problem for you, give you advice on how to overcome it and reimburse you for the game you were unable to play.

Best wishes.

Edited on 07/18/2017 at 4:57:31 AM PST

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Aug 3, 17 1:41 PM
add me to the list of game freezing in bonus game when trying to use the map. running windows 10.

Go to: