laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by laurah65 on Oct 21, 08 8:07 PM
Poutysmurf wrote:I've found all but the last three items in Michel's room. How do you move the item that says "it won't budge"?

It's chapter 11-1

I am having the very same problem in 11-1 and I can't move that item and I can not find whatever is on the floor in the storage room and up high on the shelf and there is not any keys to open the other cabinets with. I have found items but there is four more to find. Help please any one and any help will be appreciated.

MomStec
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MomStec on Oct 22, 08 9:58 AM
Thank you, Lizzie K. I was stuck on mirrors, but your pictures really helped.

[Post New]by paws111 on Oct 22, 08 12:04 PM
Hi this is my first question,please i cannot revive the prof ,nothing moves to inventory,ive tried every thing so has the husband,neighbour,uncle tom cobbly and all

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 22, 08 1:57 PM
I have finished the game without any help (apart from the last 2 mirror/red balls game - thanks LizzieK for the help). I have noticed that a lot of people give up too easily and ask for help when it's not necessary. Where is the fun in a game that is so easy, a 4-year old can finish it without problems.
That's what I like about this game, it's not just a simple HO game, but a little bit of brainpower is needed to deal with those really great mini games.

Thanks BigFish for a truly wonderful and interesting HO game.

Tunnel Screen Saver

[Post New]by lindajrjt on Oct 22, 08 5:10 PM
DsrtVeil wrote:Awesome, awesome game. I love it. I want the tunnel to be a screen saver. Any chance of it ever becoming available to us to use?
Thank you for another great game while waiting for MCF.......hint hint

Yea having that tunnel as a screen saver would really be cool. It certainly draws my eyes to it, at least until the dialogue box comes up saying your game is saved...

trentcook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by trentcook on Oct 23, 08 5:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mushroom Age players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

HELP HELP I am in Chapt. 11 at the table matching cards. I can get it down to a king, a jack and a pair of aces (covered up) and can't make any other matches. What am I doing wrong???

OKAY!!! I just figured it out and boy do I feel stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 10/23/2008 at 6:18:25 AM PST

ddugo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ddugo on Oct 23, 08 1:47 PM
My very 1st post! I have been a BF member for over a year. I loved this game!
I am very happy to see the forum as well Thanks for all the tips when one is lost!!!!!
I just completed the game and look forward to the next one

Ceeds
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Ceeds on Oct 23, 08 3:45 PM
Heya, trentcook

Can you help me out with that? Little puzzled with the card game

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 23, 08 5:11 PM
Ceeds wrote:Can you help me out with that? Little puzzled with the card game
Be sure to save your Jokers to use on the cards that don't have another match.

Hologram

[Post New]by lizardsgecko on Oct 24, 08 1:55 PM
In the 2nd chapter, how do you connect the pieces for the hologram?
Thanks.

GrameJan
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GrameJan on Oct 24, 08 7:35 PM
arathir wrote:Heed help with 6-1. I know the tunic is in the locked chest. But I can't seem to find the key. Hitting hint says that the key is left of the chest but I don't seem to be able to locate it. Any ideas?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Hologram

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 24, 08 9:57 PM
lizardsgecko wrote:In the 2nd chapter, how do you connect the pieces for the hologram?Thanks.
In the forum for this game is a topic named Tips and Tricks. If you look there you will see instructions on how to find my photobucket. There is a picture of how to solve that puzzle in the my photobucket.

[Post New]by vmcbride on Oct 25, 08 2:01 PM
I'm on level 13-1 and can't get my key to open the gate. What am I missing?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 25, 08 2:54 PM
vmcbride wrote:I'm on level 13-1 and can't get my key to open the gate. What am I missing?
The first key you have is for a cabinet inside the garage. Then you will have another key for the gate.

[Post New]by jessibear07 on Oct 25, 08 8:19 PM
in the first chapter how do i pick up the books???

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 30, 08 1:23 AM
I guess I was really enjoying this game up to 40% done, but now I've hit 60% it feels a bit long and repetitive going back again and again to the same times/scenes, though with slightly different tasks. The story is good. I really love the puzzles and the voiceovers (even though the lip synch is odd - deliberate?) and the time tunnel isn't as dizzying as the one in Bejewelled 2.

Maybe there is such a thing as a game that is too long? Though I can't believe I'm saying that... I will wait until I finish it to decide what I thought of it overall.

zyayre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by zyayre on Nov 2, 08 8:27 AM
Ummmmm How in the heck? I can not save my game! I tried and am re-downloading it now, but it will not save even though I push the save while going through the tunnel. Any suggestions? I am angry! I have started this game 3 damn times! Email me at zyayre2000@yahoo.com PLEASE!

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Nov 2, 08 3:06 PM

Can someone walk me through the card game, please. I have tried several variations but can't get it out. Thanks

[Post New]by slke034 on Nov 3, 08 8:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mushroom Age players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by slke034 on Nov 3, 08 8:15 AM
slke034 wrote:

Go to: