Raiding followers

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Raiding followers

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jun 16, 17 3:42 PM
Lambina wrote:Make sure you keep one apple in a basket so that it will keep spinning so people will look if they think you have something for sale and see the raiders name, I think we should have a apple market all weekend long.

I'll do that. Excellent idea: the apple market!!

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
692 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 4:07 PM
To all of my friends come and look at my market now, I have the name of my worst raider in 7 baskets for all to see.

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jun 16, 17 4:30 PM
Lambina wrote:To all of my friends come and look at my market now, I have the name of my worst raider in 7 baskets for all to see.

What's the name of your game? I'm Crafty Plum. Level 114.

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 4:33:14 PM PST

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
692 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 4:46 PM
Light Bird Catarina Level 101, there is another Light Bird out there and the person in my market has the same name as at least 3 others but he is level 124.

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jun 16, 17 4:51 PM
I've seen you once or twice. Do you play the weekend event? Maybe I can find you there. I'm leaving my one apple along with the raider's name at least until tomorrow, when the event begins. I like to "try" to help out others; maybe they can beat him to my goods.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
692 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 5:01 PM
I belong to the 999 club! lol and I'm doing the same thing as you are

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,073 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Jun 16, 17 8:01 PM
Lambina,

Sorry for buying some of your apples (but not all). I was trying to balance the oddball apple in my game.

I often buy single apples from others because that is what I put in market baskets that aren't functioning properly.

Stormy9

You need to replace your apple. Stranger bought it. I wish we could put in the baskets.

Michsheps,

Sorry I haven't refilled any of my markets much today. I have a three day weekend and have decided to be much less active in the game than usual this weekend. I'm just tired.

I've been fortunate not to have picked up any new raiders in Birch and Poppet after discouraging the others but it took a month and a lot of effort to make them leave.

If anyone needs something this weekend, let me know. I probably have it.

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jun 16, 17 8:21 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:

Stormy9[/b],

You need to replace your apple. Stranger bought it. I wish we could put in the baskets.

Thanks. I've been trying to keep an eye on it.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Jun 17, 17 7:55 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:.

[b]Michsheps

Sorry I haven't refilled any of my markets much today. I have a three day weekend and have decided to be much less active in the game than usual this weekend. I'm just tired.

I've been fortunate not to have picked up any new raiders in Birch and Poppet after discouraging the others but it took a month and a lot of effort to make them leave.

Thanks Doc, as you know I used your ropes to get 660 storage, the following day I picked up 3 from the islanders! most unusual. Just going for the one pearl, just can't be bothered!

Edited on 06/17/2017 at 7:59:37 AM PST

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Raiding followers

[Post New]by pooky43 on Jun 17, 17 6:12 PM
melodydame wrote:I wish it was possible to have our follower lists updated quicker. I now have six raiders and I can't get to most of their islands because the list showing up is of people that have not even visited me. I can't friend anymore people and it is getting annoying. The game is losing its appeal to me. We should either be able to friend more people or our followers list updated frequently. For goodness sake give us a major update so people can think about progressing in the game rather than getting the best market!
I agree I have 15 followers and some of them actually play but it would be nice to be able to friend them

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Jun 17, 17 6:14 PM
michsheps wrote:
mdpetdoc wrote:. yeh I need to get my storage upgraded so I need all of them actually

[b]Michsheps

Thanks Doc, as you know I used your ropes to get 660 storage, the following day I picked up 3 from the islanders! most unusual. Just going for the one pearl, just can't be bothered!

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Jun 17, 17 6:15 PM
Stormy9 wrote: I've seen you once or twice. Do you play the weekend event? Maybe I can find you there. I'm leaving my one apple along with the raider's name at least until tomorrow, when the event begins. I like to "try" to help out others; maybe they can beat him to my goods.
I play so if you need anything let me know

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Jun 17, 17 6:20 PM
Stormy9 wrote:
Lambina wrote:To all of my friends come and look at my market now, I have the name of my worst raider in 7 baskets for all to see.

What's the name of your game? I'm Crafty Plum. Level 114.
im Dark Cat lvl 61

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jun 17, 17 8:47 PM
im Dark Cat lvl 61

I've seen you, too. I'll keep an eye out for you.

jo1044
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jo1044 on Jun 18, 17 3:00 AM
Glad I'm not the only one frustrated.Have just filled my market to have same thing happen,but,I must admit if my things are still being made and I need an item,I'll raid someone else-sometimes to put in my market-BUT I DON'T CLEAR THEM OUT.

LT_reddit
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LT_reddit on Jun 18, 17 11:11 AM
I've given up trying to battle the market raiders. *Sigh* I am only at lv. 77 and getting raided by players way above me.

Sometimes I get petty and retaliate by buying my things back. Generally I don't bother anymore, no point.

I am really just playing for storage at this point. I am at 740 atm. Finished all the buildings available.

I posted the below previously on a similar thread, I hope the DEVS do something to address this issue:

All it needs to be is a limit. Set it so a player can only buy X number of items from player XX during a XXX number of hours — Use the number of slots James has as the limit value. Once you've bought the limit from that specific market, new items won't show up for you. For that matter, reset the clock on this to sync with the daily bonus timing, since it's when Jame's market also reloads.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Jun 18, 17 11:38 AM
LT_reddit wrote:
All it needs to be is a limit. Set it so a player can only buy X number of items from player XX during a XXX number of hours — Use the number of slots James has as the limit value. Once you've bought the limit from that specific market, new items won't show up for you. For that matter, reset the clock on this to sync with the daily bonus timing, since it's when Jame's market also reloads.

That is just way to much that can get wrong and if I´ve used up all slots and need just one more thing and that specific market is the only way I can get it now before the timelimit runs out and I won´t be able to send the ballon on time and so on I would be angry enough to never play this game again. I can´t stand these free play games usually and the only reason I got hooked on this one is just because there is NO other limit to what we can grow or make or buy and so on and so on exept the time it takes to make them. I don´t know of ANY nonviolent "farming" game that are like this and I wish there were more of them.

Sorry might have gotten on a venting spree here but although the raiders are a problem for some they do have the right to play the game any way they can.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
692 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 18, 17 12:06 PM
And what about the the many people who don't want to be raided??? A time or purchase type limit is exactly what we need. Before people start filling balloon orders they should make sure they have what they need to fill it. It's called being organized and prepared, when you run low on something stop and make it so that you always have it on hand. People are not raiding because they "need" the stuff, they are raiding for resell and it's absolutely gotten out of control.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Jun 18, 17 12:28 PM
Lambina wrote:And what about the the many people who don't want to be raided??? A time or purchase type limit is exactly what we need. Before people start filling balloon orders they should make sure they have what they need to fill it. It's called being organized and prepared, when you run low on something stop and make it so that you always have it on hand. People are not raiding because they "need" the stuff, they are raiding for resell and it's absolutely gotten out of control.

What I mean is that all the nonraiders are caught in the middle of this and there are a lot of new players that sometimes depend a lot on the markets, like I was when I first started out. Some kind of block button that has been suggested in previous threads would be a much better way to go. If it´s possible to make it happen that is.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
692 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 18, 17 1:01 PM
I am all for any type of improvement to stop the bleeding whether it be a block or a purchase limit, yesterday the same 2 people pounded me all day long and I am so tired of it.

Go to: