Sneak peek

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:Sneak peek

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 20, 17 8:34 AM
gohill wrote:If the game had started out as fairy tales, I never would have downloaded it in the first place.... It looked interesting to me because of the original Gothic theme... If I had wanted to play a game that involved fairy tales, there are a plenty from which to choose, but I chose Midnight Castle instead.... Atlantis still made some sense because of the inference to the Mystery Chamber and the consequences of wishes..... I don't know where they are going with this, but I am becoming less and less amused....

I tend to agree!
That puss in boots had better be one evil critter!
Or he will be "cannon fodder" in our saga!!
Unless of course he is an undercover agent working for Cap'n Bob?

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 20, 17 8:35 AM
I am more than happy to leave the dark and gloomy Castle. Only play there when I need an item for DQ or Game Quest. That area is just too dark and depressing. I spend most of my time playing in the Lovely new areas of Atlantis and the beautiful artistic graphics in the Fairy Forest. Enjoy visiting the Elvyn Forest and the Quirky Cloud City and the Harbor is a great transition to the light and airy and smile induing new areas.
Patiently waiting for where the developers imagination is about to take us next. For myself the story has always been secondary, it's the scenery that gives me the most enjoyment.
As Always Happy Gaming to All

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 20, 17 8:36 AM
jEMSW wrote:How on earth do the locals survive? I mean I could manage without my cell phone, but no Wi-Fi -----it is a "get away" for family ..... the whole intent was to be somewhere "unconnected" to what was outside and focus on what is inside and on being with family.

I think you need to visit different mountains! I was up at Mt Washington this past weekend & they have cell & Wi-Fi.

We'll keep you in our thoughts. Perhaps if we all channeled our thoughts to your computer.... ----- computer will be at home....it is a desktop and somewhat cumbersome to drag around....heehee

Hope you have a lovely time even without the company of your trusty computer & cell.

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Jun 20, 17 10:20 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:I don't mind the fairy tale stuff.........I just want a BIG FAT UPDATE that keeps me busy ALL summer.

ps.........I lost the story line long LONG ago.

Here! Here!!

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Jun 20, 17 10:26 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
jEMSW wrote:How on earth do the locals survive? I mean I could manage without my cell phone, but no Wi-Fi -----it is a "get away" for family ..... the whole intent was to be somewhere "unconnected" to what was outside and focus on what is inside and on being with family.

I think you need to visit different mountains! I was up at Mt Washington this past weekend & they have cell & Wi-Fi.

We'll keep you in our thoughts. Perhaps if we all channeled our thoughts to your computer.... ----- computer will be at home....it is a desktop and somewhat cumbersome to drag around....heehee

Hope you have a lovely time even without the company of your trusty computer & cell.

- Time spent with & staying connected to family outweighs everything else, even MC.
Wishing you a wonderful time, with beautiful weather, & lots & family fun !!
Janet

Edited on 06/20/2017 at 10:27:24 AM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jun 20, 17 10:54 AM
Okay, you know the update is getting close when Just John starts gifting you! Just got a rare pet food.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jun 20, 17 11:13 AM
Oh darn,I was almost packed..ha ha
Have a wonderful time & no trying to race everyone else to the top of the mountain.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jun 20, 17 11:49 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:I don't mind the fairy tale stuff.........I just want a BIG FAT UPDATE that keeps me busy ALL summer.

ps.........I lost the story line long LONG ago.

I am soooo with you absolutely do not care about the story.. just want to play ups.. different kind of play

Go to: