Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Jun 28, 17 9:53 AM
Having the same issue as ifort2; OS X Sierra, 10.12, iMAC.

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Floating icons

[Post New]by agrimony on Jun 28, 17 8:43 PM
I am using windows 7 and was playing the demo to see if the game would work on my computer without technical issues like so many have been here lately. The game loaded fine but when I got out of he car and went into the front yard over by the tree on the right I noticed several parts of icons were floating in the air when the wind blew with the tree limbs. Also a few places above the bike in the same yard was blurred and could not make out what it was. I love all Mystery Tracker games and want to play all of them but I will have to wait to see if this issue is fixed before I buy. What a shame because I really wanted to play this game. Oh well!

pingwings
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield Collector's Edition

[Post New]by pingwings on Jun 30, 17 7:51 PM
Can't find the vial to wake the woman in Ann's house. I also had trouble with a puzzle because the ball I was moving wouldn't move .can you tell me where the vial is so I can get on with the game.

padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by padres on Jul 1, 17 6:29 PM
As with many others, my skip button isn't working. I've tried it at both 30 seconds and 15 seconds. I'm using Windows 7. Please Moderator, a lot of us are having the same problem and with different types of computers. Clearly the issue lies with the game and not with our computers. No skip button renders the game unplayable for me.

Edited on 07/01/2017 at 6:30:04 PM PST

padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by padres on Jul 2, 17 7:46 AM
I disabled special effects and my skip button has worked perfectly since then. Coincidence? I don't know, but I'm grateful I can play the game.

stagemel
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield Collector's Editi

[Post New]by stagemel on Jul 3, 17 10:35 AM
I get inside Ann's house and I can do nothing. I can't click on anything. Outside seems okay, but I can't proceed.

I uninstalled then reinstalled it. Still, no movement in her house.

Basically, I spent money to play 1/2 of a game.

I wanted to clarify that my game is not frozen. I just can't do anything inside the house. Is there some kind of trick that I don't know how to do? I can't even click on the collectible.

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 8:15:40 PM PST

[Post New]by unis5544 on Jul 8, 17 6:47 AM
hi, i am outside ann's house, the hint button keeps sending me there, it seems like there is something that needs to be done, the map shows that, but i cant find it, i press on hint and nothing shows up

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield Collector's Edit

[Post New]by daggy_k on Jul 14, 17 2:51 AM
stagemel wrote:I get inside Ann's house and I can do nothing. I can't click on anything. Outside seems okay, but I can't proceed.
You cannot do anything inside the house until you've revived Ann's mom.

Joanken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joanken on Jul 16, 17 5:05 AM
Any news on a fix for this game? I would like to buy it...but!

[Post New]by carolthescot on Aug 9, 17 1:55 PM
Hmm,I too am having problems with the skip button but only with the mini games-it just doesn't seem to work when it should.I have to leave the mini game ,then go to a different scene,then come back to the mini game and it works then but what a rigmarole BFG.Everything else is working fine

Go to: