sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
508 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 8, 17 6:19 PM
@savaged123
There is not an issue needing to be fixed.
You cannot pick up the phone card until you have zoomed in on the windows on the right of the building and then watched the proceeding cut scene.

WhiteladiesRd wrote:tsenones, have you watched the cut scene in the house? Something gets thrown out of the building and you can pick it (the phone card) up from the zoom in of the old printing press.

_DD_ wrote:yep, tsenones, had the same issue and it is as Whiteladies said (watch through the window) - using the hint helps for the order of things or not overlooking things. Similar with the oil (and then the flashlight), btw.
ETA: crispypot, are you a BFG-member? cos the game is TGT and will be available for non-members only tomorrow.

Edited on 07/08/2017 at 6:32:37 PM PST

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Jul 14, 17 3:10 PM
Have all the ingredients in the pot to return the witch to human form. I cannot remove the ladle from the hook on the side of the fireplace. If I click on the pot I'm told it's just waiting for the potion ingredients which are ALL already in there.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My bad! I completely forgot to put the brass bullet casings in! Tech issue with my my brain!

Thanks for all the offers of assistance, though.

Edited on 07/15/2017 at 2:50:33 PM PST

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Jul 16, 17 7:32 PM
Sidney420 wrote:I am in the Dark Tower labyrinth, and I can't take the key to open the door, I keep placing the hand symbol over the key, but it will not drag to the doors. Is there any suggestions, besides skipping?

I am having the same problem. I am right up against the object that needs to be unlocked. I have the gears showing I need the key. But it won't let me pick up the key. I can put a hand over it, but clicking on it does nothing.

vidon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by vidon on Jul 18, 17 5:39 PM
I got a "Graphics card not supported" error. I am using a Dell OptiPlex 755 and running Windows 7 Professional.

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
414 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jul 20, 17 11:35 PM
I am also having the same problem with picking up the keys. Did it eventually work or did you have to skip it?

Thanks Linda

Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on Jul 26, 17 12:11 AM
Hapless wrote:I am also having the same problem with picking up the keys. Did it eventually work or did you have to skip it?

Thanks Linda

[/quote
I am also having an issue with being unable to pick up the key. Unfortunately after years playing Big Fish games it is now impossible to get tech support. I have 2 games that I am unable to play and their fix was to give me 2 codes for free games. That is really nice but I wanted to play the games I had purchased. I have also tried the "play as administrator" fix and it has never worked for me, won't even let me open the games at all. I am very disappointed in what Big Fish tech support has become. Pretty much non-existing. So guess I will have to skip this glitch or die of old age waiting on some one to fix it. Oh I am using Windows 10.

Edited on 07/26/2017 at 12:12:06 AM PST

[Post New]by marti_mouse on Aug 12, 17 1:45 PM
In the Bonus Chapter trying to do the HOP in the fountain. I'm at the last item, and I see it, but the game won't let me choose it. Using Windows 7.

Go to: