Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Devs are here! Ask if you're stuck or have any questions!

[Post New]by Demiguise on Jun 27, 17 12:12 PM
I've played all of the Laruaville games, so this was an immediate buy for me. Just one thing I'd like to ask the developers to put in for future games - on the 'find the differences' levels, if you click down near the bottom of the screen, it takes you out of the level and sends you back to town (I play in Windowed, so hitting the 'back' button happens). There's no way to get back to that to finish the level, at least not that I've found. Would it be possible to add something that allows you to reenter if you haven't found all 12 differences?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 27, 17 12:26 PM
First of all, thanks for your comment!
Well... we will think about it but I afraid it is a bit too hard.the only alternative I see is to put an additional dialog - something like "are you sure?"

Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Demiguise on Jun 27, 17 12:43 PM
Thanks for answering. I understand it might mean having to rewrite too much of the game. Maybe some option on the main menu to go back and replay levels?

Not having that certainly won't be a deal breaker; I guess I just need to be more careful where I click.

[Post New]by llfrancis on Jun 27, 17 6:13 PM
I am stuck on level 64. I can't get the split coin on the right to come together.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 27, 17 7:18 PM
if the distance between coin halves is one cell, just drag the coin half towards the other one.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 28, 17 8:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players and the devs for keeping the discussion in this thread game play. Your patience is appreciated regarding spam posts in the forums. The Moderation Team will continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post. These posts appear in the forums because we must make the forums accessible to anyone who would like to create an account and participate. As stated previously, we do ban these accounts once we are able. For more information, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators. We are happy to help clarify where we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by tboom1 on Oct 29, 17 4:24 PM
how do you blow up bomb in bottom left bottom bonus level 3?

[Post New]by dhubhgaill on Dec 26, 17 12:42 PM
I am having a great time with these. Just discovered them at Christmas. I'm playing 6 right now and am having a blast. The bonus 20 seems impossible because I cannot destroy the magnet, and the breakable gates all lead to locked ones except for the one on the left side. You can't get to it because of the "fire red tiles". Since I cannot use the lightening to destroy what I need to destroy them because of the magnet, it just seems to end. This one does not have a warning about running out of options either. Been trying it for a couple hours with no luck. Is this one impossible? HAHAHAHAH...Just went back for a last try before dinner, and started like always, but when I destroyed the breakable fences on the right this time, I managed to somehow destroy a locked one on the left of the easy ones, then it dawned on me. You cannot break those fences on the side with the silver lock, you have to attack them from the wood only side! Solved it in about 4 minutes when I went back. Anyway, thanks for the game. This series is not one of those mind numbing do the same thing over and over, this one makes you think! It is great, and I plan on getting the rest. Thanks and Happy New Year.

Edited on 12/26/2017 at 12:57:13 PM PST

[Post New]by SAgames on Feb 26, 18 10:00 PM
Hi. I'm like jimjoeb,on level 68. I've tried the cannons but still can't get passed the barrier with the shield in the right hand side.

[Post New]by SAgames on Apr 11, 18 12:22 AM
Guess I will just have to put it down to a faulty game. There is no way while the shield points right, on the lower right hand fences that you can progress.

Go to: