Update on my sister

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

Re:Update on my sister

[Post New]by Knim on Jun 27, 17 3:02 PM
I lost a brother 2 months ago. I like to think he welcomed your sister and they along with other loved ones are telling stories on and watching over us. You are in my prayers. TOAD

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jun 27, 17 4:46 PM
Sending my prayers and condolences your way. Take your time grieving and remember all the good times you had with your sister.

DeJay46

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 27, 17 5:05 PM
Such sad news and so much going around lately, I join the rest of the MC family and send you my deepest cond. on the lose or your dear sister.
My hearts break for you although I do not have you on my list you are still MC Family
Take all the time you and your family need to heal and as I am about to do with my sister) give them all a big hug and let them know you love them
From Canada I send you healing (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))
Randy

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jun 27, 17 5:46 PM
Prayers from me and my "Boardroom"..This is sad for anyone who has ever lost a family member..Much Love to you and yours..Qatwar.

judyc121
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by judyc121 on Jun 27, 17 7:59 PM
So sorry to read about your sister.

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Jun 27, 17 9:30 PM
I am so sorry about your loss. Take time to do what you must. We will be here for you when you get back.

Kae

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 27, 17 10:53 PM
So Sad To Read A Thread Like This .......I Wish You Well "xanadu" ,Warm Regards From New Zealand...."Gandalf"

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Jun 28, 17 4:42 AM
So sorry for your loss, I know I would be devastated to lose my sister, Sending you love and prayers to help you through. As your friends say take what time you need to heal.

Norry

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Jul 29, 17 12:45 PM
Thank you to the Midnight Castle family for you prayers and wishes. We are healing from our loss but it is slow. I am trying to help my sister's daughter more than worrying about me. She is an only child and her father is not in the picture at all.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jul 29, 17 1:06 PM
Xanado3251,hopefully each day will get easier to deal with for you & your family.My very best wishes go out to you.
((((((Hugs))))))

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Jul 29, 17 1:37 PM
Thinking of you, your family and your sister's family. My condolences.

Doc

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Jul 29, 17 1:59 PM
Gently given <<<Hugs>>>are flying your way Dear Friend.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Jul 29, 17 2:19 PM
It's so very hard to lose a sister.
I hope it was a comfort for both you and her that you could be around to support her daughter.
Sending hugs

Elsa

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jul 29, 17 4:43 PM
Hi Xanadu--Continuing to send healing thoughts your way. Although you're helping your niece, I'd like to believe it also helps you, and together you'll get through this difficult time.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ada

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 29, 17 4:52 PM
So Sorry for your loss. You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Jul 29, 17 4:56 PM
I am so Sorry.

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your Family.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jul 30, 17 7:48 AM
So sorry that you have lost your younger sister. My condolences join those of the rest of your MC family, also sending prayers and hugs and hopes that time heals much of your pain. We know you must focus on yourself and your niece at this sad time...your friends will be here waiting for you when you feel it is right to come back to the game and forum.

Take care of yourself,
katiek

judyc121
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by judyc121 on Jul 30, 17 8:55 AM
So sorry about your sister. Please do not worry about your gifting. I know everybody understands. Please concentrate on yourself and your family.

Go to: