treeci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by treeci on Jul 10, 17 8:38 PM
What is the answer to Games freezes up on level 6..When it says to double click the highlighted area to create a power up. Nothing happens and you cannot move forward. Even restarting the level it will do the same thing. Everyone is saying the same thing but is their a solution?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 11, 17 12:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear the game is freezing in the same place and am paddling over to see if we can get this fixed.

As has been mentioned previously, when a game freezes, our best troubleshooting options are to update the computer's video card driver and to run the game with administrator permissions. These steps can help different parts of the game to interact more smoothly with the computer, hopefully fixing whatever causes it to freeze.

Since this response will be posted to a new page of this thread, I've included the help pages that contain those instructions below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't resolve the trouble, then the next best option is to contact our Technical Support Team. They have resources that aren't available to us in the forums and can provide more support.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. As always, myself and the other moderators are always just a PM away.

bfgBeruna

vannojo
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Game Is Still Buggy

[Post New]by vannojo on Jul 18, 17 12:32 PM
I had the same problem on level 6 as the others. I came back to it today, expecting that the developer or BF would see the large number of complaints, and would correct the code. It stands to reason that they might have some concerns for lost sales. But I guess that this is no longer part of their business strategy.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jul 21, 17 1:35 PM
This is a weird tech issue.

I was on a level (in the 190s) that has Yeti on it.
And one of the Yeti got into the cage area and did its create snow. In such a way, that I could not destroy the snow with anything. So I could not complete the level.

Code need to be changed that either prevents the Yeti from getting into the cages or changed so that the hammer or arrow works in the cage to destroy the snow.

Very annoying.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 22, 17 3:07 AM
Level 182

I'm trying to retrieve the key at the top of the board...when I clear the tiles there is only blank spaces where the tiles use to be and I can't proceed to retrieve the key... a glitch...or am I missing something here? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game...no help...love this game but not these types of frustrations!

Update...

I was finally able to make it through this level...guess that there's not a glitch but it's a strange one.

Edited on 07/22/2017 at 10:48:40 AM PST

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Aug 2, 17 3:50 PM
Level 221 - I am walking towards my brother, and have a clear path. Suddenly my character decides to change directions and walk into the Evil Boss and is stuck. All the controls freeze up and I have to kill the game. Happened twice in a row. It would be a shame to get all the way to the final level and not be able to finish.

Running on MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

whitby59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by whitby59 on Aug 16, 17 2:14 AM
same thing level 6 double click does not work. Please advice and repair. Seems game freezes all the time. Also canno play in full screen

pzzllvr
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pzzllvr on Jan 22, 18 1:45 PM
The keys - I am having trouble getting the player to pick up the keys. Is there something I have to do besides opening up a path to the key? The little guy just keeps going past the key. I am on level 20. Thanks for any help

Go to: