bfgBeruna
1,072 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 15, 17 12:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry your games aren't working and am here to help.

When a game doesn't respond to commands, we always recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date and running the game with administrator permissions. This ensures the game has access to the resources it needs to run smoothly.

The help pages below contain instructions for those respective processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't help, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

kaylar00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kaylar00 on Jul 15, 17 3:23 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience as well as for taking the time and effort to report issues being experienced while playing Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition. It sounds like there are some similar issues being reported and I wanted to provide some suggestions that may help in this case as well as how to receive additional help should those suggestions not resolve the issue.

suki26, mumma_1, and kaylar00, I'm sorry to hear that the mini-games you describe aren't progressing as expected. We definitely want players to be able to achieve all those extra goals for the trophies, and what I recommend is seeing if offering the PC further permissions is able to help 'unstick' these mini-games. Sometimes, running a game as an Administrator will give a game the permissions it needs to run more smoothly, and if you would like to try these steps, the following article can assist:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

Furryfury, it sounds like the game crashed after a certain point in the game. I also hope it doesn't happen again, but if you'd like some suggested troubleshooting steps to take should those crashes continue, I'd like to recommend the following page of steps for PC users:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a>. If you would like additional troubleshooting assistance, please also provide a <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/229824447">Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report</a> along side your request. This information may provide our Reps further insight into why this issue is occurring and they will be sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

kaylar00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kaylar00 on Jul 15, 17 3:26 PM
I have a Windows 10 processor and changed the game to run in administrator as well as giving permission to both read and write, rebooted, and still same thing as far as solid green bar. Will there be a software patch for people like me, that really want to get all the trophies and want to play a game that works 100%? Thanks so much.

[Post New]by noodles26 on Jul 15, 17 4:58 PM
I've also got the issue with the minigame in Chapter 4 - the bar in the game doesn't move when you wash the pet. Windows 7. That's quite a few people with the same issue. Do you seriously want us all to contact the Technical Team? There is an issue with the game, we bought the game from BFG and it doesn't do what it should. It needs to be patched or money refunded.

ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Jul 16, 17 12:54 AM
noodles26 wrote:Do you seriously want us all to contact the Technical Team? There is an issue with the game, we bought the game from BFG and it doesn't do what it should. It needs to be patched or money refunded.

Agree 100% with this! Especially as it doesn't really seem to be a Collector's Edition (no extras).

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Jul 16, 17 2:44 AM
ProgFrock wrote:
noodles26 wrote:Do you seriously want us all to contact the Technical Team? There is an issue with the game, we bought the game from BFG and it doesn't do what it should. It needs to be patched or money refunded.

Agree 100% with this! Especially as it doesn't really seem to be a Collector's Edition (no extras).

Agree too. Doesn't seem a Collector's Edition and it's really annoying to finish the game without being able to collect all trophies.
No one checks this games before selling them?

[Post New]by Donovansmom on Jul 17, 17 3:40 AM
I'm running Windows 10 and I tried what was suggested here. When I changed it back to Windows XP Service pack 3, it won't even open the game from within the game manager. I turned off the compatibility change and just left it as run as administrator and it still won't open the game from within the game manager. I've even tried opening it from the desktop and it won't run there either. I'm running this on a brand new computer we built last year. It only has Windows 10 on it, no earlier versions of Windows on it. If someone could patch this I would be finished with this game.

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Jul 17, 17 7:28 AM
Having the same problem as others with the bathing mini game in Chapter 4. This is a developer problem that needs to be fixed. Running Win 10

[Post New]by vl050979 on Jul 17, 17 6:02 PM
In the Animal Shelter levels when you go to wash a pet. The first time you play the minigame it teaches you how to play the minigame and then the further games allow you to play on your own. Well that specific minigame always teaches you every time you have an animal to wash it never lets you do it alone so you can not get the trophy for finishing all the minigames at the highest level.

mumma_1
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Jul 19, 17 8:54 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry your games aren't working and am here to help.

When a game doesn't respond to commands, we always recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date and running the game with administrator permissions. This ensures the game has access to the resources it needs to run smoothly.

The help pages below contain instructions for those respective processes.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If those steps don't help, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a>. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Out of curiosity I looked online for a video walkthrough for level 34, the mini-game which we are all complaining about seemed to work fine in the video.
I guess my question is, do we have the latest version of this game? It is obviously not a PC problem as far as specs and video card drivers etc etc are concerned, too many of us are getting the same problem running different PC's, it is definitely a glitch.

It would be great if Mr A speaks to Mr B so this can be corrected for all of your dedicated customers and TM fans or in my case TM fanatic. One of the best challenges in these types of games is earning all the trophies. Surely a patch for this glitch should be available by now!

Looking forward to an update to the game, I like to re-play these games and not being able to achieve all the trophies is off putting.

bfgIlinalta
2,897 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 21, 17 10:11 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and for taking the time to discuss the issues experienced while playing Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition. It sounds like there is some trouble with either a specific level or in general when trying to play, and I wanted to provide some steps to try that may assist in resolving those issues or show that more assistance may be needed from our Support Team.

Before I continue, I wanted to make sure players know that the teams behind the game are aware of these reports. If there is an update provided or changes are made to the game, a forum moderator will be certain to provide an announcement with those details as soon as we're provided them. Thank you for your understanding and patience as these reports are investigated by the right teams.

For players that are seeing mini-games not proceed properly or levels not work as expected, even after running the game as an Administrator, I wanted to provide one more suggestion which may assist some players seeing this issue. Sometimes, players will find that the game will begin to run more smoothly after uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If players would like to try those steps, the following article can assist:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If the above steps or previously provided suggestions don't seem to help, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance. We definitely want to gather more information for the right teams and their investigation into these issues, so if you'd be willing to, please also provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. That report could be instrumental in helping those teams determine why those issues are occurring and I want to thank our players who have already provided this information. Our Reps are equipped with tools to provide further assistance beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help out.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Jul 27, 17 10:38 AM
Any news of a patch, Big Fish?

mumma_1
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Jul 31, 17 6:14 AM
ProgFrock wrote:Any news of a patch, Big Fish?

It's been a while now since we have all tried and tested all recommendations to no avail, and looking at the tech issues forum, we have all been really patient.

So as ProgFrock said "any news of a patch" yet?

ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Aug 2, 17 10:19 AM
...or failing a patch, how about refunds for all of us?

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Aug 2, 17 7:30 PM
I am having a different issue from the others that posted here....I am currently on level 34 .....but on level 14, where Lisa is tired and she is supposed to drink coffee for the challenge game.....after I make the coffee and click her when indicated with a green bubble window.....the game will not allow her to drink the coffee....I've tried clicking everywhere on her...and I've tried playing after purchasing all the upgrades and still the game will not let me complete this challenge because Lisa will not drink the coffee...so it's not fair ...since most of the fun of these games is to complete and get all the achievements....especially if you pay more for a collector's edition...??? we all are asking for help here BF??? Please respond! Thank You!

mumma_1
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Aug 3, 17 4:00 AM
janey3315 wrote:I am having a different issue from the others that posted here....I am currently on level 34 .....but on level 14, where Lisa is tired and she is supposed to drink coffee for the challenge game.....after I make the coffee and click her when indicated with a green bubble window.....the game will not allow her to drink the coffee....I've tried clicking everywhere on her...and I've tried playing after purchasing all the upgrades and still the game will not let me complete this challenge because Lisa will not drink the coffee...so it's not fair ...since most of the fun of these games is to complete and get all the achievements....especially if you pay more for a collector's edition...??? we all are asking for help here BF??? Please respond! Thank You!

When Lisa needs coffee, send her to the machine. She will make it and drink it immediately, she won't drink the one(s) already made.

tnt1192
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tnt1192 on Aug 3, 17 8:17 AM
I am having the same problem of lots of other people with the pet washing mini game. I have tried all the recommended things to do and none of them worked. Hoping for a patch soon. I really enjoy this game, too bad lots of people seem to be having issues with it!

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 6:38:20 AM PST

[Post New]by Rococo1256 on Aug 4, 17 2:15 PM
Apparently an updated version of this game exists, it is supposed to allow you to change languages and it also fixes the minigame problems. I hope Big Fish brings us this particular updated version soon. We must all currently be playing an older version of Dr. Cares Pet Rescue.

[Post New]by Saras_Grandma on Aug 4, 17 2:30 PM
The "Bath" mini game in Chapter 4 is not working for me either. I tried what you suggested, but it's not letting me become the administer. I can only get so far with that, too.

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 2:31:30 PM PST

Huge bug on Level 27, unable to progress in game.

[Post New]by Rococo1256 on Aug 12, 17 3:11 PM
I found a huge bug on Level 27, I can't progress in the game.

On Level 27, I'm not able to complete the challenge of keeping the doctors happy, and when I fail the challenge the "Try again" screen comes up! Normally you can progress through the level even if you fail the challenge. The weird thing is that I can see the doctors etc. still moving in the background. The level is still continuing, but I can't play. This is obviously a huge bug. I'm playing on Beginner level.

There is an updated version of this game available elsewhere, and Big Fish needs to please bring us this patched version ASAP.

Due to a physical disability, I can't move fast enough to complete the happy doctor challenge. Unfortunately, this great game is useless to me until it gets patched.

I sure hope a patch will arrive within the next couple of weeks. My computer is Windows 7. Edit: I ran the game as administrator, but it didn't help.

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 4:21:47 PM PST

Go to: