Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by elainesweeney on Oct 21, 08 10:59 PM
I am on level 11-1, and can't open the secret compartment or light up the dark area of the carpet. I have a cross in the tools area and there is a mirror that is movable but I can't seem to put it anyplace tht helps. Now what?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 22, 08 12:37 AM
elainesweeney wrote:I am on level 11-1, and can't open the secret compartment or light up the dark area of the carpet. I have a cross in the tools area and there is a mirror that is movable but I can't seem to put it anyplace tht helps. Now what?

To light up the dark area (where you will find the place to put the cross), pick up the mirror at the right, and place it at the right but further back of the other mirror. Then the sun will shine on it, and the reflection will lighten that dark area.

Owlish
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Owlish on Oct 22, 08 6:51 AM
Thank You weezietaylor what you told me to do with the podium worked i do appreciate the info

wesjohny
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by wesjohny on Oct 22, 08 7:07 AM
I am on level 23 but cant find the bullet. The hint takes me to a rose but I click nothing happens. Thank you Lizzie for all your help.
wesjohny

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 22, 08 7:09 AM
wesjohny wrote:I am on level 23 but cant find the bullet. The hint takes me to a rose but I click nothing happens. Thank you Lizzie for all your help.
wesjohny
Click on the professor's eye and you will be taken to another scene.

[Post New]by mousetrap11 on Oct 22, 08 12:57 PM
Hi there i am at the part where I am searching for the mice. The is rust on the side of the cabinet and I have no idea how to deal with this . I have 2 more mice to find and still have I piece of cheese. What do I do now . Please someone help me. thanks

Owlish
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Owlish on Oct 22, 08 2:03 PM
Where can you find the key to open the right side of the tall cabinet in level 13-3. I have clicked on everthing in the whole picture but no go, i need the rest of the drum set. Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank You!

sneak
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by sneak on Oct 22, 08 2:29 PM
How Strange! I went back onto the game after my previous post (I restarted the game I mean) and my missing mirror is now there.

Let's hope it stays there 'til I finish the puzzle

[Post New]by sherrylmarshall on Oct 22, 08 5:40 PM
I'am having trouble too finding the robe and the key to the chest in socraties room. Somebody help us with
this, please.

I use my hints, but me mouse won't pick up the robe.

sherrylmarshall

Edited on 10/22/2008 at 5:42:09 PM PST

[Post New]by clumper3 on Oct 22, 08 6:10 PM
HELP!!!! ok....just downloaded the game...I am on the first level and I can't get it to do anything. All I can get it to do is tell me the door is locked...I've tried everything I know to do but still nothing....what am I supposed to do here?

[Post New]by beingme1967 on Oct 24, 08 11:25 PM
Hey can you help me get through level 4? How do I get the last piece of fruit behind the nest?

[Post New]by gemstone961 on Oct 25, 08 6:57 AM
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by catathang on Oct 25, 08 9:18 AM
Tips and tricks are now on gamezebo.

Edited on 10/27/2008 at 8:14:04 AM PST

Dimor
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Dimor on Oct 25, 08 9:22 AM
LizzieK wrote:
Dimor wrote:I'm stuck at 18-1 - game 1/2 (the first mirror-puzzle). I see on your image that you have 3 mirrors, but I only have 2?? Am I looking at the wrong image?Diane
That is a glitch in the game that some people have reported. You will need 3 mirrors for that puzzle. Another lady said that she exited the game and started again and the 3rd mirror was there when she came back to the game. If that doesn't work you should contact customer support.

OK, thank you :-)

Daisy

[Post New]by lst97150 on Oct 25, 08 9:55 AM
i loved this game i have not finished it yet but will

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 26, 08 7:50 AM
jazzattack wrote:im stuck on level 11 i cant move the post thing by the door but it lets me pick up a cross i have no idea why please help
To move the wooden pedestal click on the slightly inset panel in the wall near the ceiling directly above the wooden pedestal. The right spot will sparkle when you mouse over it.

[Post New]by Cottage_Maid on Oct 26, 08 5:51 PM
I need help in moving the books and picking up the purple bottle - I have tried clicking everywhere on the screen and nothing is working...please tell me where I am going wrong? I can't move the books or pick up the potion - I have used the hints and it keeps going over to the books showing where the hanky is...many thanks...

Edited on 10/26/2008 at 5:52:34 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 26, 08 6:21 PM
elskersoz wrote:****w do you do the 21 peg puzzle (robo checkers) ????? I've seen a pic but not a solution
Level 16 Robo Checkers

There are a series of 3 peg solitaire puzzles on level 16. None of them have to be solved down to 1 peg. Instead are required to make a certain number of moves.

Puzzle 1 requires 16 moves with 4 pegs remaining at the end.
Puzzle 2 requires 33 moves with 4 pegs remaining at the end.
Puzzle 3 requires 39 moves with 5 pegs remaining at the end.

You can jump up, down and diagonally. You can also back up and redo a move by using the hooked arrow on the bottom right of the page.

In general work from the outside edges towards the middle. Try to plan your moves a little in advance but it’s not too important to make every move perfect because this version of the game doesn’t require you to complete the puzzle down to one peg.

If you want to know more about peg solitaire puzzles in general, do a Google search for George Bell's peg solitaire page. It is an excellent site with a wealth of information about this type of puzzle.

Good luck on the game!

Edited on 10/26/2008 at 8:45:11 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 26, 08 6:24 PM
Cottage_Maid wrote:I need help in moving the books and picking up the purple bottle - I have tried clicking everywhere on the screen and nothing is working...please tell me where I am going wrong? I can't move the books or pick up the potion - I have used the hints and it keeps going over to the books showing where the hanky is...many thanks...
Where are you in the game? Look in the upper right corner to see what Level number you are on. Some one will be able to help better if they know where you are.

[Post New]by elskersoz on Oct 26, 08 6:44 PM
LizzieK wrote:

You can jump up, down and diagonally. You can also [removed] and redo a move by using the hooked arrow on the bottom right of the page.

diagonally? lol now that makes it much easier thanks heaps

Edited on 10/27/2008 at 8:15:31 AM PST

Go to: