Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest CE here.

[Post New]by devilwolf81 on Jul 26, 17 3:29 PM
I also have problems with the Dr.'s house. Can't continue to mole hole anywhere and the hint button doesn't work can't even go back without using map. My computer runs windows 10

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Jul 26, 17 5:26 PM
The same problem as most, the Microsoft pop up towards the end of download. Close gives a violation code, Uninstalled and not even attempting it again. Windows 10.

[Post New]by crescentrn on Jul 27, 17 6:22 AM
I have uninstalled, reinstalled, changed resolution, still couldn't get the key to the mailbox in the beginning of the game. Tried run as admin and now the game won't even start.
Windows 10

spbykatie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by spbykatie on Jul 27, 17 4:19 PM
For those unable to go to the mole mines, did you go back to the broken bookcase a 2nd time? The doctor references something you need before the mole mines are available.

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Jul 27, 17 4:43 PM
I got a pm from the developer - who said to take the dissection tools out of your inventory - then right click them to put them back in. This should (and did for me) take you to the cut scene going to the Mushroom Mines.

[Post New]by margiegray54 on Jul 27, 17 6:34 PM
I am playing on a dell computer, bought the game after playing the demon, but the game would not install, I changed the resolution, uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, wanted to play so bad, but was not able, so sad and disappointed.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 27, 17 6:55 PM
Hi there Everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry that some many games aren't installing and am here to help.

The help page below contains multiple troubleshooting suggestions for what to do when a game won't download properly.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the different processes in the help page don't fix the troubles, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest here.

[Post New]by annacstars40 on Jul 27, 17 7:45 PM
I'm having the same problem!

kkreisman wrote:on the Trial Period: Have come as far as the rat demanding money from the woman. Have the mailbox key, but I can't remove it from inventory. The right hand arrow springs back over it to fast to grab it, no matter how quickly I move. Any ideas.

Thanks,

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jul 28, 17 7:26 PM
I'm also playing the demo & having the same problem as annacstars40 and kkreisman. It seems to be if you don't do the actions in the same way as the SG says, you can't get the mailbox key!

Kam

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jul 29, 17 11:22 AM
I completed the game - win 8.1 - no problems FOR THE MOST PART. Towards the end of the main game, however, and the bonus chapter - the game started to get "twitchy" - the pointer was getting a tad sluggish and long wait (with a black screen) in between scenes. But I managed to complete the game.

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Jul 29, 17 8:32 PM
same problem here, . Before was not able to run HOP games from extras, now replaying the game I can't get past the Doctors house in the bonus chapter --

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Jul 30, 17 1:09 AM
Fix the problem ! stop with the palliatives

[Post New]by tkdlady on Jul 31, 17 8:33 AM
In Bonus Game, the Hero is supposed to go to the mine, but my game lock up at this point. Any suggestions. Running Mac OS 10.9.5. Thanks!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 1, 17 4:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your patience. I'm here to provide some troubleshooting support.

When a Mac game freezes, I recommend updating several key software programs. Further instructions and details about which programs to update and how can be found in the help page below.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

I've also included help pages for PC users to consult when a game freezes or won't progress forward.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains instructions for how to check whether a computer's video card driver is up to date. Since the driver controls how a game's graphics interacts with the computer, this can often resolve instances of freezing or progression blocks. Running the game with administrator permissions also ensures that the game has access to all of the necessary resources to operate smoothly.

If neither of those suggestions help, or if your inquiry hasn't been properly addressed, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

I want to thank you all for your understanding. Please PM me or another of the active moderators if further questions arise. We'll be waiting here to help.

bfgBeruna

twin222
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by twin222 on Aug 2, 17 5:29 AM
crescentrn wrote:I have uninstalled, reinstalled, changed resolution, still couldn't get the key to the mailbox in the beginning of the game. Tried run as admin and now the game won't even start.
Windows 10

Same here - Windows 10 - all drivers checked and updated... :-(

Please fix - seems to be a cute game!!

[Post New]by ladakib on Aug 2, 17 12:13 PM
I was finally able to try this game today and was excited since it's getting great reviews but I'm one of the unluckies getting the MS C++ msg and then access code violations. I've tried repairing and that didn't work. I've tried installing without repairing and that didn't work. I've gone through all of BFG suggestions for access violations (uninstall/reinstall game, uninstall/reinstall BFG game manager, changing firewall permissions, making sure drivers updated and current, etc.) and nothing has helped run this game. I unfortunately realized that I have Queen's Quest II by this same developer and it no longer works for me either (I wouldn't have bought it w/o testing it so it must have worked for me at some point). The strange thing is that Queen's Quest III starts up just fine.

I finally opened a dialogue with BFG tech support including a Dr. Felix run and still no joy. Apparently this is an unsolvable problem on my version of Windows 10. I'm really bummed b/c I like this developer's games.

[Post New]by Jayteetoo on Aug 2, 17 10:22 PM
I am also having the same tech issue of not being able to progress any further than the Doctor's House in the bonus chapter. There's no update to "fix" this either... or at least not yet.

[Post New]by LupinDr on Aug 3, 17 11:58 PM
Hi, gamers!
In the bonus and the doctor's house... I had the same problem. I asked the developer and they gave me this advice.
When I finished second instance of HO scene, and received "dissection tools", then I went inside the doctors house, picked up dissection tools item from the inventory, and then by right clicking returning it back to inventory. That worked for me.

I asked the developer and they gave me this advice.

It seems that the problem occurred when I didn't took the item "dissection tools" after the HO and just went outside the house.

[Post New]by ladakib on Aug 4, 17 7:21 AM
ladakib wrote:I was finally able to try this game today and was excited since it's getting great reviews but I'm one of the unluckies getting the MS C++ msg and then access code violations. I've tried repairing and that didn't work. I've tried installing without repairing and that didn't work. I've gone through all of BFG suggestions for access violations (uninstall/reinstall game, uninstall/reinstall BFG game manager, changing firewall permissions, making sure drivers updated and current, etc.) and nothing has helped run this game. I unfortunately realized that I have Queen's Quest II by this same developer and it no longer works for me either (I wouldn't have bought it w/o testing it so it must have worked for me at some point). The strange thing is that Queen's Quest III starts up just fine.

I finally opened a dialogue with BFG tech support including a Dr. Felix run and still no joy. Apparently this is an unsolvable problem on my version of Windows 10. I'm really bummed b/c I like this developer's games.

It took some time and effort to figure this out but I was finally able to figure out how to get past the access violation for this game (and Queen's Quest by this dev). If you follow the instructions BF gives regarding running the game as an administrator, they walk you through changing game compatibility. I tried their suggestion of choosing Windows XP service pack 3 but that did not work. What did is choosing running the game as Windows 7 compatible. That seem to be working for both games by this dev. I'm still having some access violation issues with other games but am glad I was able to figure this one out. Hope this helps some other fishies!

[Post New]by rockrob on Aug 5, 17 10:12 AM
Chapter Four: Everything has been fine. Now I've put the #s in the panel on the wall and it continues to tell me that the middle numbers are empty. I've started restarted and started again. No updates for fixing bugs. Was really enjoying this game but now very disappointed

How do I even know if anyone responds to this?

I have unistalled and reinstalled and it is still the same

NVM-- finally got it to work

Edited on 08/05/2017 at 2:23:03 PM PST

Go to: