Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

Re:Is everyone buying the airship bundle???

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Jul 25, 17 9:58 PM
I'm not. I haven't got an abundance of airship items but I'd rather try and get them the old fashioned way (slogging through HOS's) then wasting diamonds. However my main game is at 78 and now my next one is too. I have some 'feeder' games but I stopped doing the Castle Challenge in them. Realised how much work was involved in the last 10 days!! Two games will be enough.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jul 26, 17 8:34 AM
Nope. I'm just going to keep doing Destiny Key quests and rounds of HOS to accumulate the airship items I need. I have plenty to do the CC and any DQs I decide to take on. So, I'll hang on to my diamonds for now.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Jul 26, 17 8:53 AM
Was going to wait and see what happened with my airship items until after the "get 30 Pet Medallions" challenge. I read, but misunderstood, that the offer would be back if you levelled up. The crucial word was "increment". I was at level 67, bought the items and levelled up to 68. Offer not come back. I now assume that I would have to go to level 70 for the offer to come back . Possibly a waste of diamonds for me. Will teach me to read properly in the future. I never level up during a CC unless it suits the challenge. Do rounds and watch the amount of coins go up.

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Jul 26, 17 9:30 AM
I didn't ever think that I would run too low on air ship items, but now I am very low. I have never sent the air ship unless I had to do so, but the challenges have decimated my supply. I have the diamonds (because I bought some on sale months ago and I hoard them), and so I bought the bundle. Not sure if I should have done so until I looked at the last few challenges. I would buy another bundle now, if I could, after the 300 wheel challenge today. But then I realized that a future challenge is to get 200 air ship items from HOS, so that should replenish my supply. I may fail to reach the ginger bunny reward due to stresses in my personal life and that pet medallion challenge. I am not very lucky at dice, the wheel, or any other chance stuff. All that rattling on just to say, I bought the air ship supply bundle, and I am not sorry I did. ShaSha

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 30, 17 2:10 PM
This castle challenge was a virtual repeat of the 1st CC. Airship tasks were:

3) Pack 12 crates for airships
8) Send 3 airships
23) Receive 300 wheels for sending airships

If the next CC is a repeat of the 2nd CC's tasks, airship tasks will be:

10) Pack 9 crates for airships
22) Send 6 airships
27) Receive 300 wheels for sending airships

Consequently, I've decided to purchase the airship bundle and think of it as buying insurance.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 30, 17 3:08 PM
TiramaSue wrote:

Consequently, I've decided to purchase the airship bundle and think of it as buying insurance.

Ditto.

Go to: