boa519
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Leaves: The Journey here.

[Post New]by boa519 on Aug 12, 17 6:33 PM
Good evening I'm having tech problem with puzzle nine or level nine where the tree branch is stuck in the tiles. I have rotated each tile more then once and the tiles line up I hear a click but nothing has happen.

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Aug 16, 17 5:50 PM
I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and the game installed but won't play. I get a black screen with a large white cursor and then an error message and the game quits. I uninstalled and re-installed and same thing. I hope there will be a fix for this because this game looks like my sort of game.

[Post New]by juliagrey on Aug 18, 17 1:38 PM
The palette for solving the dials puzzle in the next to last room (?) is not expanding so I can read it. When I click on it in inventory, it remains a miniature.

Any fix? Or am I missing something I should have found earlier to pair it with?

[Post New]by MaxiMai53 on Aug 19, 17 4:15 AM
Leaves The Journey issues: I seem to no longer be able to access the Map. There in the beginning and now even after uninstall and reinstall...Still no map. :-( I went through the whole game and missed 4 leaves but no clue where they are since no map to follow. How do I fix this?

Never mind - I got the map....my bad....Inserting silent duh here

Edited on 08/19/2017 at 5:18:28 AM PST

[Post New]by juliagrey on Aug 19, 17 12:24 PM
You have to hit "m" on your keyboard for the map. If that is not working, I don't know what else would work.

sharplady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sharplady on Aug 20, 17 12:18 PM
I am trying to go into level 4 I have put in the code on the wall after watching the foot move and got the blue palette, now I am in room with blinking light and got those codes but when I push the foot again on the wall to change from red to green it will not change and this will not allow me to enter the blinking light codes in the "cave like orange structure to open them so I can continue I have tried 4 different times and redid the game but when I get there it is the same thing there seems to be the problem with game at that point everything before that is fine can someone help with this and tell me how to get past it or I cannot continue on with the game whoops almost forgot using a pc with windows 8.1 google or explorer does not matter

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 12:19:45 PM PST

distantsmoke
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by distantsmoke on Aug 26, 17 6:16 AM
Someone please tell me how to quit the game properly! I'm enjoying the game, but the only way I can quit is to use ctrl-alt-delete.

distantsmoke
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by distantsmoke on Aug 26, 17 7:01 AM
distantsmoke wrote:Someone please tell me how to quit the game properly! I'm enjoying the game, but the only way I can quit is to use ctrl-alt-delete.

OK. I finally figured it out. You have to hit the escape button on your keyboard.

[Post New]by dcnwhite on Sep 10, 17 6:22 PM
Sestra wrote:My glitch was with the puzzle supplied by third door in the water world - one piece of the picture became stuck underneath the rest, and I couldn't complete the picture. Had to go back to a, thankfully, previously saved area, and then go back into the water world and try again - this time I was really careful not to try and move the pieces too quickly, and was able to complete the picture.

I'm having this exact same issue. One piece is stuck under another piece and I'm left with a white space that I can't fill. Sometimes, I can get the piece that is stuck out but the game just puts another piece in it's place and leaves the white space blank. Unfortunately, I don't have a previously saved game, so I'm going to have to start over again.

Go to: