Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Leemo on Aug 5, 17 8:21 PM
Leemo wrote:
Leemo wrote:CfA 2 doesn't load past the developers logo. Immediately changes back to game manager. I'm playing on an i7 PC with Windows 10.

I managed to load the game perfectly this evening! Maybe my PC just needed a reboot?
Just bought it as I enjoyed the first game in the series.

I noticed an interesting bit of info. If I try to run the game with another game site running in the background, the game crashes back to the desktop. If I then exit the other game site, the CfA2 runs perfectly!?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by jsm1144 on Aug 6, 17 1:46 PM
Game runs fine on my Apple Mac mini BUT I am stuck on level 15 because the third lamp to light is way down in the right corner and it gets covered by the fuel and shovel icons that you need to get there. I've tried changing the resolution, skewing the screen but nothing works. Is it possible to move those icons to another area or make them smaller?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 7, 17 5:25 PM
Hello AuntyKris, Leemo, and jsm1144,

Thank you all for your patience as well as for taking the time to report your experiences while playing Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition. I just wanted to swim by real fast with some suggestions as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Leemo, thank you for letting us know your observations. The Forum Moderation Team and the teams behind the game definitely appreciate it when players let us know how things react when doing specific things, and this sounds interesting for the teams behind the game to know. I'll be sure it's provided to them and want to thank you again for taking the time to let us know what you were seeing.

AuntyKris, I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't allowing you to build on level 20 while playing. Sometimes, when a game isn't allowing players to interact with the levels as expected, there may be a permissions issue blocking the game from running smoothly. On PC, players can run the game as an Administrator to see if that would help resolve an issue such as this. If you'd like to try those steps, they are below:

Run Game as Administrator

jsm1144, it sounds like there seems to be some trouble with the display of the game's icons interfering with playing. What I recommend since those troubleshooting steps have been taken already, is to contact our Support Team using the steps below with a screenshot of what you are seeing so our Reps can better assist with what is occurring.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring and screenshots if they would assist in showing what has happened. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

lewislynda
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lewislynda on Aug 9, 17 7:04 AM
Game screen flickers and jumps, puts crazy things across the screen, having a hard time seeing what is needed for some of the quests. Like the game, but just scrolling thru here, see that there are many issues. Game needs to be fixed am playing on windows 7, don't have any problems playing other Big Fish games, so it is not my computer.

nuttyme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Got it

[Post New]by nuttyme on Aug 9, 17 8:13 PM
It's OK

Edited on 08/13/2017 at 7:32:57 PM PST

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Aug 18, 17 6:31 PM
I hope I am going to feel stupid for asking this, but I can't access the CE extra levels although I do have the guide for them.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Banana1954 on Aug 22, 17 9:42 PM
loaded game and it does not open past the game manager, it blows up while trying to open.

please be advised it has happened to me with other games I purchased (collector editions).

When are coming up with an update to solve these problem, or please refumd my 13.99 for this game.

Please respond to this post, do not leave me hanging for three weeks!

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 9:43:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Suzhill on Aug 23, 17 9:54 PM
My game won't go past level 41? Level 42 loads but after the first pickup it freezes and leaves the character running on the spot. Any ideas?
Thank you

Kyothecat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Kyothecat on Sep 2, 17 4:01 PM
I'm using Windows 10 on my desktop computer. This is a minor glitch and I can still play the game but it shouldn't be there. Starting on level 11 when you use the camera to take pictures the game tells you "great photo, bad write", Doesn't give you the little picture on the notice either. I'm just adding this because from everything else listed in this forum I think this game was released too early, not enough testing. Hopefully an update will be coming out soon.

[Post New]by kkampert on Sep 16, 17 11:04 AM
Does this collector's edition have any extra levels? The strategy guide says so but they are no where to be found. What am I missing?

[Post New]by mouse2447 on Sep 29, 17 5:42 AM
I too am having the same problem as Bredelfin! When the screen is loading, the loading bar goes out of the set up to the right side of the page, then the "story line" loads twice. I cannot use the cursor in the game, but can get to the menu. I tried to re-download to see if that helped, but it started again after Level 7. I use Windows 7

[Post New]by Luceh7 on Oct 9, 17 7:13 PM
---Achievements not triggering even though all requirements are met:
[ready for journey] [secret knowledge] [friend of the animals] [excellent exhibits]
---Level 44 there seems to be a food pile that's unobtainable and the level is about 10x harder to get 3 stars on than any other level for some reason.
---Several exposition items are missing even though I've completed the game.
---My name doesn't show up at all in the high scores list.

I'm on Windows 10, running as administrator doesn't seem to make a difference.

Monkeygus
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Monkeygus on Dec 9, 17 5:15 AM
I really love this game and have been playing it with no problems until Windows did a new update a couple of days ago. I downloaded the update that was issued for this game, assuming that was for whatever was causing it not to work, but that didn't work. It has been mentioned something about switching the resolution, but that was always an automatic switch when I opened the game. Can someone please post how to fix this problem?

Go to: