White Lady - New Offer?

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:White Lady - New Offer?

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Aug 6, 17 10:55 AM
I have a question. One of my neighbors gives me medical gloves but I don't have them in my "Select a Gift", is that usual? Can some neighbors have items available to gift that you can't give? On another challenge, neighbors where giving me rest energy but it wasn't available for me to gift. The only way that I could give to my neighbors was if someone else had requested it.

Thanks.

Billye

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Aug 7, 17 12:19 AM
Billye, it may be that those items appear in your gift box only after you have run out of them.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Aug 7, 17 12:22 AM
For me this was the most loathsome offer yet! I'd play that sweets one before I'd ever play this again. As others have said, drop rate ridiculous and items almost impossible to find. White Lady never again!

kdsmith5cs16
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by kdsmith5cs16 on Aug 7, 17 8:29 AM
thurber wrote:I'd play that sweets one before I'd ever play this again.

I was just thinking that! And I never thought I would hate anything more than that candy room. I'm just glad it's over.

India1435
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Aug 8, 17 2:29 AM
Just a thank you to the dev's, mods, BFG, etc.etc for something new to search for. I actually enjoyed all three installments hopefully something new will appear on the horizon again, before too long.

Edited on 08/08/2017 at 2:30:18 AM PST

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Aug 8, 17 5:16 PM
thurber wrote:Billye, it may be that those items appear in your gift box only after you have run out of them.

Thanks, Thurber!

The neighbor told me that whenever someone has it on their wish list that he was gifting it to all his neighbors.

I don't think that is the case because it happened with Rest Energy & I had over 200 in my backpack.

Again, thanks!

Billye

Go to: