hogfan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by hogfan on Aug 6, 17 4:01 PM
ark161 wrote:According the strategy guide in the CE demo, in the school hall there appears to be a glitch: I am supposed to click on something near the ticket counter, where in the game itself there is no such clickable area. Stuck here. Windows 7 Home Premium. Has this happened to anyone else?

No glitch, The door by the ticket counter will open after you enter the ticket and go into that room. When you come back out into the lobby the door on the left will be open.

Majestyx12
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Aug 7, 17 8:57 AM
I have windows 10 and I just finished the demo. I can't find the 1st morph in the 1st scene. The guide said by the sign post and it has a car. If I buy it I'll try to get it right away because I tried to get it later after I went into the house and it's not there. Shouldn't it be there?

I had difficulty with the lock also but I just played with it and kept trying the 9 till it worked. I wanted to get to the in side opening also but I had to wait. I think until after I used the ticket or till it let me, but it did open, when it wanted to.

I want this game. Hope it will work good. I have from Thread of Destiny to Graywitch CE. Did The Wishes and the Stone Queen from a disc from Walmart long ago. ( don't have to use data from internet with disc.) They were a lot of back and forth but that was common back then. Used coupons recently and got SV of Bloody Mary, The Vengeance, Color of Fright and the Final Suspect. Hope they work on my system. Graywitch so far would of been my favorite if it didn't have major tech issues. Recently, seen reviewer who recommended the older ones so happy I had them when I read it. Hope we agree how good they are.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 7, 17 9:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for posting in this thread what is occurring within the game. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you also to the players that have addressed other player's posts. If players are seeing a virus message, as stated previously, our games go through stress tests before they are released to the public and are guaranteed virus free. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the information in the following Big Fish Games Help page if you see this false positive message on your computer:

Virus Messages

If players continue to have trouble progressing even after trying the suggested steps from others, please try to run the game as an administrator. This will help ensure that the game has the necessary permissions and resources. For the specific steps, see the following help page:

Run Game as Administrator

Please then reach out to our Customer Support Team if you find that the issues continue to persist. The Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Aug 7, 17 5:55 PM
Richard's dialogue voiceover cuts out after Anna and he break through the wall, you can read the text and his lips move but I can't hear him talk.

AListrina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by AListrina on Aug 7, 17 8:53 PM
Sadly I too am having the same Norton issue. I was not able to get the issue code but will look for it...

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
578 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 8, 17 7:24 AM
Thank you, Anged, that worked!

tetrouge
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by tetrouge on Aug 10, 17 2:17 PM
I can pick up canvas pieces but right button does not turn them!!! HELP!!

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Aug 12, 17 5:37 AM
There seems to be some sound issues with some scenes with two music soundtracks overplaying one another. This should be looked into. Note to developers please allow us to go back and search for missing collectibles if we missed any through the course of the game.

[Post New]by imdone2 on Aug 12, 17 4:48 PM
Just finished playing this game and went to the bonus chapter and it would not unlock the the chapter. says I have to finish the game. I've already finished the game. what happened????

bfgBeruna
1,081 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 12, 17 5:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to offer some more help.

If the computer's antivirus program recognizes the game as being dangerous, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our games are rigorously tested before being released, and I want to ensure you that they don't contain viruses. Sometimes, antivirus programs can mistake a game as being dangerous, and our Support Team has the tools necessary to handle this.

The help page below contains a more thorough explanation.

Virus Messages

When a game doesn't respond to commands, we recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date. We also advise running the game with administrator permissions. Both processes will ensure the that the game and the computer can interact smoothly, and the instructions in the help pages below will guide you through those processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Should those steps not help, I'd also recommend contacting our Technical Support Team.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

SirensKiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Morph in first scene

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Aug 12, 17 8:30 PM

I have windows 10 and I just finished the demo. I can't find the 1st morph in the 1st scene. The guide said by the sign post and it has a car. If I buy it I'll try to get it right away because I tried to get it later after I went into the house and it's not there. Shouldn't it be there?

Hi Majestyx12

I found it in the tree at the far left of the scene.
It looks like a kite.
Hope this helps!

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 8:40:01 PM PST

SirensKiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Emblems

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Aug 12, 17 8:38 PM
Wondered if anybody was experiencing the same problem as I am?

Have just entered the school, found all the emblems in the bedroom, museum and also the little side room that appears after talking to the ghost.

Checked guide and it seems to be at this point I should have seven symbols but am only showing six.

Recounted and checked numereous times and def have all the ones shown.

Am I going crazy???

Would be grateful if anyone could help restore my sanity please!

Thank you

4194dave
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Aug 13, 17 7:26 PM
I am stuck in the HOP after putting the spell on the white lady and chaining her up. The paint brush appeared when I moved the small case on the bottom and went directly to inventory before I found the second paintbrush. Now when I move the Teddy Bear to find the other paintbrush, the paintbrush behind the small case on the floor has disappeared so it is impossible to pair up. I have gone through the game twice to this point and the same thing happens. I cannot finish the game.

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Aug 18, 17 6:51 PM
I am stuck with the painting, same as another person. The canvas pieces will not rotate with the right mouse button.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 18, 17 7:01 PM
@Zilla1963
MaryLent wrote:The directions say pick up with left mouse button rotate with right, that's not working. Anyone else with this problem?

Never mind no rotating necessary

I don't know how, but apparently the puzzle works without rotating the pieces. Have you tried just putting them where you think they might go, even if they are not facing in the right direction, and see if they re-orient themselves automatically?

Edited on 08/18/2017 at 7:01:39 PM PST

[Post New]by short_amber on Aug 19, 17 6:34 PM
I can't get the combination lock to work at all. What am I doing wrong?

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Aug 21, 17 8:49 PM
Anged wrote:Had the same problem. 5624 worked for me.
I had a problem with the snake lock. The wrong rings would move when I clicked on them.

Thank you, this combo worked. grrrrr on BF

[Post New]by melvinaru on Aug 23, 17 6:00 PM
HOP after putting the spell on the white lady and chaining her up. The paint brush appeared when I moved the small case on the bottom and went directly to inventory before I found the second paintbrush. Now when I move the Teddy Bear to find the other paintbrush, the paintbrush behind the small case on the floor has disappeared so it is impossible to pair up.

[Post New]by LisaRuth on Aug 24, 17 2:50 PM
care___916 wrote:
kaz85802 wrote:I finished the demo and bought the game as I was really enjoying it. The download proceeded as normal, but seemed to stick at the installation stage. My Norton security then flagged an issue with something that the installation was doing and required a restart. I've now tried uninstalling the game completely but it won't reinstall from my purchase history at all. Any help gratefully received - once again it's happened with a game I was really enjoying! Windows 10.

Same thing is happening to me!!!!! I purchased the CE vermillion and that loaded just fine. Norton will not let me download it to the game manager grrrrr.
Said virus detected and has some weird name to it lol. error 801100.

If anyone has a solution to this please advise.

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by nintendomo on Aug 31, 17 4:24 PM
I had the exact same problem with the paintbrush in the hidden pairs game. I clicked on the round case at the bottom and got 1 paintbrush to my inventory, but i can't get the 2nd one. I believe, from the Strategy Guide that it is behind the teddy bear, but the teddy bear won't budge and the hint button doesn't show anything. I do NOT want to start this game over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: