Re:Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum

[Post New]by staceyp26 on May 2, 10 2:41 AM
This is the second game I've downloaded. I'm enjoying it somewhat, but I'm stuck on an island. It seems as though I need to clear some vegetation and coax a monkey off a map. I can only find three bananas and I can't find anything to clear the vegetation. Any ideas?

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on May 2, 10 8:44 AM
There is a machete on the trunk of the palm tree at the back of the scene.......when you clear the vegetation, you'll find a banana.

[Post New]by richardcarlton on May 2, 10 11:15 AM
I can't find last banana to give monkey and can't find anything to clear the bushes out.

Edited on 05/02/2010 at 11:17:01 AM PST

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on May 5, 10 6:43 AM
THANKS FOR THE HELP ON CRUISE WAS ALSO STUCK ON ISLAND BUT THOSE TIPS WERE VERY HELPFUL THANK YOU

[Post New]by yoda65 on May 6, 10 1:27 AM
Where the FBI Agent is scuba diving in the Caribbean - all items have been found except the stolen jewels which need a key to open the box & a bottle covered in barnacles. How do I break the bottle (I feel the key to the box in inside) Help.

[Post New]by lady1020 on May 6, 10 5:06 AM
I can't find a way to remove the barnicales to get to the key,and I can't open the strong box. Help

[Post New]by Mirojack on May 6, 10 2:54 PM
Thanks for the tip on the rod on the bodem of te ocean, I got stuc there. Could not find it! Makes my day haha, because I stared for it for an houre.

For the last banana, it's behind te bush, you first need to cut that away with some sort of sword/knife. Good luck!

[Post New]by tootsie3235 on May 12, 10 7:01 PM
richardcarlton wrote:I can't find last banana to give monkey and can't find anything to clear the bushes out.

[Post New]by granmaimx2 on May 13, 10 11:22 AM
Thanks for the help on island. I got machete and cleared bushes. I found the banana. How many bananas is there in all. I found 3 but monkey is still on map. Where is the fourth one. Thanks

[Post New]by panda_checkers on May 13, 10 1:32 PM
bgarcia wrote:Ya know, I like it to, but I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Anyone know how to get the key out of the bottle? I assume that is what's in there, so I can open the chest.
Anyway I guess I'm not as sophisticated as some of the rest of you, although I do own over 300 hog games. Don' believe me? Ask BFG. Most of them I bought from them. Really guys, this is the best game site for HOG's.

[Post New]by florisotanc on May 13, 10 8:07 PM
Ok, I'm in the jewelry store, found the glass cutter, took care of the tiara and the card, but cannot find a brooch. Found one but not the other.

Also, are the writers of this game European? Some of the names of the objects are very odd.

[Post New]by panda_checkers on May 14, 10 12:40 PM
helmsy wrote:In the middle of the railing of the ship there is a sort of rod you can grab. With this you can smash the bottle...

took me about half an hour to find it too!

[Post New]by panda_checkers on May 14, 10 12:43 PM
I must be blind, I can't find the rod to break the bottle to get the keys.Is it on the bottom or on the ship? Any clues around it? Help!!!!

[Post New]by bearysweet2u on May 15, 10 5:51 PM
I am stuck on the island, I found the machete, but what do I use to dig in the sand. I can't find anything that will work. thanks

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Rhondalay on May 16, 10 3:50 AM
Use the big scallop shell that's somewhere in the middle of the screen in think, on the beach..

[Post New]by showhorse on May 18, 10 11:37 AM
I am stuck on the island and cannot find the 4th banana help please

Edited on 05/18/2010 at 11:39:29 AM PST

btate
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by btate on Jun 1, 10 1:16 PM
Can someone please tell me where the glass cutter is?

Ferggy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ferggy2 on Jun 5, 10 5:19 AM
Where's the Walkthrough???

This game needs a little refinement. Once you h ave gotten all the items out of twinkly places, they need to NOT twinkle anymore. Also, it is confusing when it tells you that you need to "find something to remove the bushes" and does not tell you what to look for and there is nothing at all resembling anything like clippers, a machette or a knife.

Please create a WALKTHROUGH to help dummys like me.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 5, 10 7:58 AM
Check the other threads for this game........you should find most all of your answers there, except for maybe the sparkles thing. It still sparkles because there is still something else for you to do there.

Edited on 06/05/2010 at 8:00:18 AM PST

[Post New]by Mrs_Taz_2 on Jun 7, 10 12:05 PM
Ferggy2 wrote:Where's the Walkthrough???

This game needs a little refinement. Once you h ave gotten all the items out of twinkly places, they need to NOT twinkle anymore. Also, it is confusing when it tells you that you need to "find something to remove the bushes" and does not tell you what to look for and there is nothing at all resembling anything like clippers, a machette or a knife.

Please create a WALKTHROUGH to help dummys like me.

Here's another dummy who wants a walkthrough!

Go to: